• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon and Omegamon (Digimon) VS Meta Knight and Galacta Knight (Kirby)

Mindset is bloodlusted. Fight starts in Earth. Omegamon cannot transform into his X form, and Alphamon cannot transform into his Ouryuken Mode. Which knight duo wins?

Alphamon and Omnimon (sorry grew up with the dub) take this for sure with superior hax. Alphamon can literally replay a battle as many times as necessary until he wins and Omnimon can see the immediate future and has unlimited stamina. Given their comparable speeds and AP the Digimon duo should win. God forbid Omnimon X is brought in since he can erase Meta Knight and Galacta Knnight with a single hit each.

Reppuzan said:
Alphamon and Omnimon (sorry grew up with the dub) take this for sure with superior hax. Alphamon can literally replay a battle as many times as necessary until he wins and Omnimon can see the immediate future and has unlimited stamina. Given their comparable speeds and AP the Digimon duo should win. God forbid Omnimon X is brought in since he can erase Meta Knight and Galacta Knnight with a single hit each.
Actually Meta and Galacta Knight are faster.

FTL VS FTL+

Omnimon's precognition should help close the gap. Like I said, Alphamon has all the time in the world to study them since he can literally save scum his way to victory. Once he figures out their patterns the duo can quickly end it with their strongest attacks. Not to mention the fact that Omnimon has access to absolute zero attacks to hold them in place and the fact that Alphamon can can swarm the Kirby Knights with his Digitalize of Soul attack.

I'll acknowledge that the Kirby Knights are faster, I did say comparable, not equal. The Royal Knights aren't getting absolutely blitzed here.

What's Meta-Knight and Galacta-Knights range like? Omegamon could probably keep a decent distance with his Garuru Cannon. Plus, as Reppuzan said, Alphamon has some insane hax abilities.

This would be a close battle, but I'm going with Alphamon and Omegamon.

BlitzStrike said:
If it is a stomp then it is invalid
Well before the profiles of the Kirby characters got updated, the Kirby knights were at least planet level. Now they're not, so definite stomp coupled with MFTL+ speed.

I don't think it's fair to use their base forms after these upgrades, but Kirby and Meta Knight can't scratch Omnimon and Alphamon at max power since they're 3-A to Low 2-C. At the same time, Alphamon's hax will simply prevent them from losing even though their current speed ranking keeps him touching Kirby and Meta Knight.

As a result, I call stalemate.

Reppuzan said:
I don't think it's fair to use their base forms after these upgrades, but Kirby and Meta Knight can't scratch Omnimon and Alphamon at max power since they're 3-A to Low 2-C. At the same time, Alphamon's hax will simply prevent them from losing even though their current speed ranking keeps him touching Kirby and Meta Knight.
As a result, I call stalemate.
But if we used Omegamon X and Alphamon Ouryuken Mode, it would be a stomp in their favor. Resetting the universe is EXTREMELY hax and powerful when compared to Kirby Knights. So base Omega and Alpha get stomped by Base Kirby Knights while at full power the Kirby Knights get stomped on.

I mean, to be fair, All Delete may or may not have universal range as it's merely described as "raising the power of the Grey Sword to its limit, erasing anything struck by the blade"

Alphamon Ouryuken normally isn't a power up, so he shouldn't really get more powerful while using it. His stats shouldn't change (normally) when having it, although the sword definitely helps him fight powerful characters.

Omegamon probably max at star level (XW manga). However, there's some feats out there that could potentially bump up his power a bit.

In the XW anime, Omegamon (along with others - Omegamon should be the strongest), tried to prevent the Digital World itself (dimension) from collapsing/splitting, but they failed in the end and got caught in an explosion that basically shattered the dimension, turning it into a bunch of sub-dimensions. They turned into DigiMemories, not completely dead (from what we seen anyways), but even as DigiMemories, they can still use their power, although limited.

When Bagramon merged with the Dark Stone (was going to use it to destroy and merge all dimensions), he sent his arm to the Human World (to start the D5), which ended up messing up the Human World as a side-effect as he started the D5. As this was happening the War Greymon and Examon DigiMemories (no reason why Omegamon couldn't replicate this, especially at full power) were able to save Akari and Zenjiro from Bagramon's power via barriers, meaning while extremely limited power, they will able to resist Bagramon's power (at least via barriers). They can create rifts in space-time to travel to different areas, create barriers (used to resist Bagramon's power and to orbit earth), and while with all the other DigiMemories, were able to force their way into the Dark Stone, which was merged inside Darkness Bagramon.

In Cyber Sleuth, he did fight along with Alphamon and some others to defeat the Mother Eater, who is multiversal.

In Digimon World DS (Sunburst/Moonlight), Omegamon was part of a group called the Gaia Origin, who watch over the Digital World. Susanoomon was also part of that group and he has a profile that states that he wields the power to shake heaven and earth, which is likely another way of saying "universe". Omegamon can likely be scaled to this if we assume that specific Susanoomon actually follows that profile (and if we assume heaven and earth = universe).

I don't know much about Meta Knight and Galacta Knight, but they don't sound stronger than Alphamon (at least the stronger versions of him, or composite). The main problem would probably be speed. Duftmon X is FTL (100-300c, I think), since he's capable of striking trillion times per second or something along that. He's one of the weakest Royal Knights (he's mainly the strategist). He's probably still weaker than some of the non X-Antibody Digimon, such as Omegamon, Ulforce V-Dramon, Dukemon, and so on. Alphamon and Jesmon (at least when experienced) should be far above him. However, that isn't enough here I believe.

Where'd you get 100-300c Duftmon? I'd love to hear it since that would put most of the Royal Knights at low-level Massively FTL. Not enough to touch the Kirby Knights, but it's still a significant boost.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Alpha-In-Force and this ends instantly. Omegamon possibly solos if he use All Delete.
That's why we should use base Omega and Alpha. But I'm curious to know if the Royal Knight duo can get stronger, as what ChescaCat said.

But pitting a planet level vs a multi-solar system level is suicide now.

I must admit, you have a point, but eitherway this battle is still a stalemate since the Alpha InForce will make this battle loop endlessly.

Reppuzan said:
But pitting a planet level vs a multi-solar system level is suicide now.
I must admit, you have a point, but eitherway this battle is still a stalemate since the Alpha InForce will make this battle loop endlessly.
Will they get curbed endlessly as well? An endless battle loop will not change the outcome.

Except for the fact that the loop continues until they win. The final outcome is always the same, Alphamon wins in the long-run, how many times it takes is anyone's guess.

Besides, as Chesha said Alphamon is probably too strong for the Kirby knights to put down even without the Ouryuuken (it's just an extra powerful sword to exert his power through).

I should probably change his profile to match that.

Reppuzan said:
Where'd you get 100-300c Duftmon? I'd love to hear it since that would put most of the Royal Knights at low-level Massively FTL. Not enough to touch the Kirby Knights, but it's still a significant boost.
It comes from Duftmon X's profile. It states that he can strike trillion times per second or something along that. It hasn't been translated though. Tacocat from NF that does calcs (including for Digimon) said it would be 100-300c .

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?u=226956&blogcategoryid=998

Back