• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alpha (Ovenverse) VS Mattias Comeran

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Because I couldn't find anyone else who looked like they stood a chance and wasn't High 1-A.

The First Narrative

VS

The Wanderer of The First World

Battle takes places within the Zeroth, except I'm using my Tier -1 abilities to make it so that doesn't instantly absorb them both.

Also, Sir Ovens, I have a question. Will there be an Omega, the Last Narrative?

Yeah, Omega is a thing. She's actually hopelessly In love with Alpha, but Alpha is too self absorbed to even care about her. So she devised a plan to fuse them together. Because she thought that since Alpha loves himself so much, if they are one, he'll love her too.

Anyway, Alpha shouldn't be too tough to beat here, he's hilariously baseline 1-A Because he was the first to be made.

Sir Ovens said:
Yeah, Omega is a thing. She's actually hopelessly In love with Alpha, but Alpha is too self absorbed to even care about her. So she devised a plan to fuse them together. Because she thought that since Alpha loves himself so much, if they are one, he'll love her too.
Still a better love story than Twilight

That's cool though, I like it.

Anyway, Alpha shouldn't be too tough to beat here, he's hilariously baseline 1-A Because he was the first to be made.

Oh. Baseline. Well then. This is ever so slightly a stomp in Mattias's favour.

But before I get this closed, were you trying to subvert the whole "first is the most powerful" trope with that?

I mean the first thing you make is usually a prototype, is it not? That's where I'm going with the Narratives, they are the ever evolving design process of the Cosmic Oven.

The current state of the Ovenverse is a mess, and I know this. I want to change it, but leaving what I have behind is a waste of what I've accomplished. So, I decided to introduce the Narratives as a way to reiterate the Ovenverse as many times as I want without getting rid of my previous work.

I'm currently working on Beta's multiverse and it's basically the same as Alpha's but characters have changed alignments, the choices they make are different, and entire plots are remade.

Nah, that's part of the Alpha multiverse. Long story short, Hunter banged a Valkyrie, which is against Valkyrie law, he spends the next few years hiding from the Valkyries, Zentu, and even his own brother (Zaniel). They find him, and there's an epic battle. Thanks to the power of bullshit Conquest, Hunter almost defeats them. However, his Valkyrie wife stops him and tells him that she was pregnant and now they have a daughter. Hunter willingly gives up after being persuaded by her and Zaniel seals his power and they casts him down to a random version of earth. This depowered Hunter, remembers nothing and decides to call himself Augustus Faust. Little does Augustus know, the power of Conquest still dwells within him, and it grows with every waking moment.

Well, if you're an amnesiac demigod, why not go for the badass name?

Why is it a different profile though?

Because they are two entirely different people in concept.

One was a borderline God who was driven by his selfish need to help everyone. The other is a weak boy who just wants to find his place in the multiverse.

Back