• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are we to subscribe to the theory that The Goddess = a Downstreamer (which is kinda obvious lol. But you can worry about the pages later haha) or...

Cuz Reactive Power Level is such handy power to have~

Anyway, I see Alovenas doesn't have Transduality and Regenerationn.

How would she bypass those?

And hierarchy wise, well, its a match I think? In one tiny subset of manifold, there's baseline 1-A realm (void beyond dimensional structures and beyond mathematical process). of course, there's more than one baseline 1-A realm, since a subset contains infinite amount of cosmologies, and a manifold encompass all forms of mathematics. So, 1-A varieties will be in high 'number', here.

and there are infinite higher order manifolds and higher order logic hierarchy... the Goddess transcends them all.

So, the Goddess is already Infinite steps beyond lower order logic and baseline 1-A (Possibly a lowball. since there's no way there's only one kind of 1-A realm in entire manifold, when explicitly its said to contain infinite amount of possible logical systems)

Soo, dunno, I'll see whom people vote for first.

Hierarchy wise, well, Alovenas created the white room which is the source of everything including existence and non-existence, 1 infinite stats already makes you have baseline 1-A power and 2 infinite stats makes you have 1 transcendence above baseline, Alovenas infinite stats is infinite and increasing infinitely beyond that.

And the thing is even if the concepts of "stats" is destroyed, even if Alovenas's infinite^infinite HP reached 0 and all of her stats reduced to 0 (STR, AGI, INT etc) she can still fight without any problem, her "will" doesnt get affected by the hierarchy,

Does that mean Alovenas has High 1-A type 9 if it extends beyond a boundless hierarchy? Alovenas' hierarchy is slightly strange tho because it seems to either be stated to just include countable infinities or just numbers apparently "arbitrarily" above infinity (why it's arbitrary being a source of confusion for me, does it just mean to say unquantifiable or relates to how it keeps extending?) as well as being "boundless"

She can, but thats kinda NLF, she can become stronger than anything by just "willing" it, thats why "arbitrarily" and "boundlessly" because she can increase her power "arbitrarily" and "boundlessly", its stated that her power is Incomprehensible, but if she "willing" it, she can become more Incomprehensible than Incomprehensible.

I mean, our only reference point for actual numbers involve only countable infinities of hierarchies (which can never reach uncountable infinities, but an actual number that would give a High 1-A ranking is a large cardinal axiom, which is why High 1-A is given too much for people just saying "Inaccessible" but I'm getting off topic), question, when you say that Alovenas can increase her stats infinitely above a baseline 1-A+ hierarchy does that mean being infinitely above that baseline or essentially to be to a 1-A+ hierarchy as a High 1-B structure is to any lower dimensional object? Furthermore, are Aloevnas' statements about increasing her powers "infinitely", "boundlessly", "arbitrarily", etc, etc, etc in response to her actually increasing her powers from her current "infinity" class or is it from somebody stating her capability to do so?

Looking at GotM page her 1-A+ justification seems to just be a baseline infinite hierarchy of 1-A manifolds but idk if it could be potentially w a a a a a y more than that considering I don't think Baxter would be conceptually pleased by arbitrarily making it a singe infinity (when he says there are no ends to the hierarchies I imagine hierarchies aren't just transcendence ones and are in fact different levels of the axiom of replacement which can never feasibly stop or improve at any level without using inaccessibles or whatever)

I would say if a Low 1-A is an extension of High 1-B then Thats what's Alovenas transcendence is, a low 1-A character is actually just high 1-B character who can ascending beyond infinite dimension or uncountably infinite dimensional hierarchy but still bound by the very concepts of hierarchy itself, meaning no matter how high they are ascending they still low 1-A unless they get out of the said hierarchy, in the same sense as Hadou God who can increase their taikyou endlessy as long as their power is still bound by "taikyou" they Will never get to Tier 0, unless they transcends the "taikyou" itself.

Here Alovenas and Ruphas are competing which "infinity" is bigger between us, they're arbitrarily, infinitely, boundlessly increase their power, with 1 infinite difference is like 1 world above meaning that 1 infinite is 1 transcendence.

How they do that? They simply say "i'm stronger" and immediately they completely transcends their opponent power,and everything they need to do is just by willing it "well, im infinitely stronger than you" by simply willing that their power increase to that point, thats why i said its kinda NLF.

I mean I don't get why being bound by a categorisation system doesn't mean tier 0, a certain level of tier 0, maybe, though an argument could be made for Taikyou giving category or identity to a phenomena affecting them, asked on the effects rather than the "thing" that in itself can not be categorised I mean, if it's NLF then we don't use it. "Boundlessly" could mean basic infinity, "arbitrarily" could mean anywhere within that infinity since it has no potential end, and in relation to any normal finite object you could just randomly decide to be stronger than them by any number. Those statements don't really mean much on their own is what I'm saying, it appears Alovenas is somewhere above baseline 1-A+ since they can improve and improve again by infinity, though those infinities are countable and I think we need someone knowledgeable on GotM to compare atm.

Bruh, my "interpretation" wasn't an interpretation. All I said was statements like "boundlessly" and "arbitrarily" don't mean "the highest possible level of this state of existence/ axiomatic system". Talking to Zachary Grossman it just seems to be that the manifolds can be 1-A, and these manifolds are stacked to a never ending amount so it's just standard 1-A+- meaning Alovenas as she is currently has higher ap.

Back