• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How far into 2-A is MGQ? Since the Nipponverse is not that far into 2-A from what I can tell. Though looking at them. I am voting for Alma, since the Disgaea Succubus does not have any real way to dealing with Alma's death manipulation, and power null.

While Alma resists many of the of the Disgaea Succubus' spells, and status effects. though the succubus can damage Alma's soul with her dark matter projectiles.

I knew someone would make this match.

As far as I know, Alma isn't very high into 2-A.

As for Soul manipulation, therein MGQ there are things capable of draining Mind, Energy, and Soul, but I don't know the specifics very well.

Well Alma is superior to Morrigan & Co, who can one shot a weakened Ilias, who in turn can one shot a baseline 2-A (Whte Rabbit). So not baseline but still not that much above it.

There are soul things in MGQ, but Alma doesn't resist any of it anyway, outside of this one skill that would make her immune for a while.

Alright. So Alma does seem to have a AP advantage since the Carnage Dimension key scales to Pram who even in her restricted form treats baseline 2-As as playthings.

But for now I am seeing Alma taking this if it in character for her to open with power null, or death manipulation.

Though the next Ability CRT for the nipponverse might make this more even.

and I just realized I forgot to add Attack Reflection to the generic classes. I don't know if that would be helpful in this match though.

Alma tends to open with Seduction, Physical Combat, and Wind manipulation (for multiple things). I imagine that Status Effects would come into play a bit later unless she can inflict those with attacks.

I haven't played Paradox Part 2 (yet), but I heavily doubt that such a high-ranking Succubus would have a basic class.

Also, how skilled is Disgaea's Succubus? Because Alma is notorious for her skills in combat and martial arts and other things

@DMB Everything listed on Alma's profile is stuff she already has by default at maximum level when you first recruit her. So yeah, she's certainly not just an Imp.

Okay so the Disgaea's Succubus also tends to start with Seduction, Stat buffing/debuffing, and either attack spells, or melee depending on the Succubi's preference

As for Skill a Carnage Dimension Succubus would as least be on par with Goldion who is considered to be a legendary martial artist in the netherworlds. He was the one that made the Ultimate Demon Technique one of the most difficultly to learn martial arts in the verse.

But his skill level was considered low by the fodder level demons of the Carnage Dimension, before he trained with them.

So I did remember that the disgaea games to give a ranking on character's skill levels. this ranging from E to S rank.

E being bad, D being Below Average, C being Average, B being Above Average, A bring skilled, S being near flawless mastery.

With Goldion being considered an A rank in Melee combat. So the Carnage Dimension Succubus should be at least an A rank in Melee, and Magic combat.

by the way the nipponverse has gone though it's last sweeping CRT for awhile. So this match can resume if you wanted.

I mean I ain't choosing when this thread is active or not, lol. You do what you want.

Although fairly sure Alma would be way more skilled than a succubus, given her mastery over several subjects and how she's as skilled as Geniuses in combat.

Yeah I will agree Alma is likely way more skilled then the disgaea succubus. Though some of her new powers might give Alma a hard time.

Like the disgaea succubus now starting combat with a 2x speed amp for her first few actions, combat precog, her enemies now need to spend 2 time the stamina to use there powers, and 2 full heal powers that trigger at 50% which doubles her size and boosts her stats by 30%, and the other triggering 25% and is just a normal heal.

Though Alma's Acupuncture can likely stop those healing powers now that I think about it.

Back