• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Allen Rodore references

So as you can tell from the title I'll be showing references for some of Allen Rodore's feats/Justification on this thread. Mainly so I Link the Discussion on his profile as I need a page with his tag on it lmao.

Reference for Allens Information Analysis.

"As we both sank into silence, it was time to analyze her.

From senpai’s body build and form. I analyzed her『sword’s』forte.

(Her developed thighs can be seen even from over the club uniform… I have to pay special attention for the thrust that comes out of that leg power, and also her Iai slash…)

And there’s another point to be worried about.

(…The center of gravity is flowing slightly behind)

Perhaps senpai’s sword is a『defensive sword』 – with defense as the main axis and aims for a counter.

When most of the analysis was over, I spoke."

And.

"Sebas-san’s Absolute Sword and Bacchus-san’s Sakura-Blossom One-Sword Style.

While watching their techniques and movements many times, I gradually became more efficient in responding to them.

(I can understand. I can see it. Their breathing rhythm, the movement of their muscles!)

Because we were all fighting half-naked, I was able to clearly observe the “muscle movements” of Sebas-san and Bacchus-san.

The eyes speak more than the mouth.

Similarly, the body speaks more than the sword.

By looking at their muscle movements, I can see the “movement of the sword” which is a few seconds in the future.

Thinking about it, this is like a “simulated battle” where I can learn a lot of lessons.

(Anyway, keep to this pace! If I continue at this pace, I’ll be able to pass the remaining time!)

In this way, I was steadily advancing to the path of victory step by step while grasping a certain feeling of growth."

Adaptation and Resistance to Explosion Manipulation/Heat manipulation

"Claude-san took a step back.

Her complexion had turned pale, and her previous confidence had completely disappeared.

(I’ve already gotten used to the explosions.)

Either〈Avio Troop〉has weakened, or my body has adapted to the explosion.

Even though it was a big explosion, it didn’t do as much damage as I had expected.

Now, even if I was subjected to a series explosion of the swallows and the crows, I will probably not bear a single wound.

(There’s nothing to fear anymore.)

All I have to do is solely attack!"

And it's stated multiple times that he's adapted to Explosions and is resistant against them. And he also mentions a resistancee to heat waves.

"She made a large number of bombs in a hurry to prevent me from drawing closer and fired them all at once.

「「「「「CHICHICHICHICHI」」」」」

「「「「「KUWAAAAAAA!」」」」」

Over 20 swallows and crows.

「HA!」

I cut them all down one after another.

A small, continuous bombardment hit my whole body, but now I feel no pain from the heat waves, blasts, or stone fragments.

「You… monster!」

Claude-san, who soon realized that the bombs didn’t work, immediately changed her strategy and tried to contend against me with pure swordsmanship."

And

"(Why did you blow yourself up there…? Was it a miscalculation..?)

She should know well that explosions are no longer effective against me.

In fact, I’m almost unharmed even after that explosion.

On the other hand, Claude-san, who was exposed to the heat wave and blast, seemed to be gasping for breath."

Supersonic and Supersonic+ rating.

"I turned towards the swordsmen who brandished their soul dress recklessly,

「Don’t get in my way!」

I unleashed a side sweep.

「Ga-ha…!?」

The blow that surpassed the speed of sound, easily destroyed their soul dress – slashing them all down without a decrease in momentum."

And

"「Seventh Sword – Instant Flash」

Godspeed Iai-slash, which cut the sound barrier, ran through the world."

Precognition and Reactive Power level

"Sebas-san’s Absolute Sword and Bacchus-san’s Sakura-Blossom One-Sword Style.

While watching their techniques and movements many times, I gradually became more efficient in responding to them.

(I can understand. I can see it. Their breathing rhythm, the movement of their muscles!)

Because we were all fighting half-naked, I was able to clearly observe the “muscle movements” of Sebas-san and Bacchus-san.

The eyes speak more than the mouth.

Similarly, the body speaks more than the sword.

By looking at their muscle movements, I can see the “movement of the sword” which is a few seconds in the future.

Thinking about it, this is like a “simulated battle” where I can learn a lot of lessons.

(Anyway, keep to this pace! If I continue at this pace, I’ll be able to pass the remaining time!)

In this way, I was steadily advancing to the path of victory step by step while grasping a certain feeling of growth."

Purification and resistance to Curse manipulation

"Thinking of that, I waited for the next patient to enter.

A few seconds later, the door of the room opened, and the duo of Holy Knights brought in a new patient.

「This is Aulott Drasten-san, 71 years old. He was affected by the『curse of paralysis』, in which a part of his body became numb and could no longer move.」

「It developed around the fall of 71 years old. The cause is being bitten by a monster on the right palm while travelling from Orest to Drestia. At present, he can only move no more than one finger on his right hand.」

When I received the report about Aulott-san’s condition, I immediately started the treatment.

「The part where it was bitten is the palm of the right hand, yes? Then, excuse me for a moment.」I said, and took his right hand, which loosely hung down.

At that moment,

「Oh, oh! This is amazing! My right arm is moving!」

「Eh…?」

Aulott-san rotated his right arm casually, which didn’t even twitch until a while ago.

「Man, you’re a really great doctor! To lift the curse in an instant, you truly are the hope of mankind!」

「Eh, ah… No…」

I haven’t done anything yet.

I haven’t brought out the darkness for treatment.

And yet… The curse was lifted on its own.

「…Allen-kun. What did you just do…?」

As Chemy-san was observing the current situation, she asked with her eyes widened.

「N-No… I haven’t done anything. I really just touched his hand.」

The moment I said that, she started monologuing.

「I have had the『wrong idea』all this time. “Allen-kun’s darkness cures the curse,” that preconception was in the way. The approach itself was wrong. The subject of analysis is neither the curse nor darkness… It is Allen-kun’s body!"

And his Darkness also shares these properties.

"「T-This is…」

The whole surface was covered with dark red patterns.

His right arm, which had been bitten by a monster, was dyed completely dark red.

Only the left foot and the left arm which was furthest from the bite mark barely retained the colour of skin.

(To think it was this severe…)

「H-Hey, doctor… W-Will I… really… be cured?」Guin-san asked, with repeated rough breathing, and hollow eyes.

As if to cling to hope, he extended his left hand, which has yet to be eroded by the curse.

I held his hand tightly.

「Please rest assured. I will definitely cure it.」

This darkness dispelled even the curse of a『Demon』.

If we are talking about the curse of a『monster』, which is a subspecies of demons, then darkness should be able to cure it, no matter how critical the conditions are.

「Then, we’ll get started.」

I focused my mind and coiled darkness around Guin-san’s whole body. Thinly, gently, as though devouring only the bad.

Then, the dark red discolored skin quickly returned to its original, beautiful skin.

「Ho, hou, hou…!」
Chemy-san, who was observing the process through the machine, let out a voice as thought it was extremely interesting

I looked at her with a sidelong glance, and called out to Guin-san.

The curse was lifted safely… How are you feeling?」

And then,

「A, Aa… it, it works… It works!」

Still laying on the examination table, he moved his right arm.

(…So, he can’t stand up, after all?)

Because he was bedridden for many years, his muscles seem to be severely weak.

Now, all he has to do is rehabilitation and train his muscles.

「Su-Sugoi…! My arms, my fingers, my legs… my body… I can move it all!」"

Well, that it's for now!

I'll (Hopefully) be adding more later!

Have a Good Day everyone!

Last edited:
Back