• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Allan Red Intelligence Buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, yeah agree. (Ps, are we going to talk about how Mr. Frog’s still 9-C despite likely scaling above Allan?)

I agree with the revision.

The proposal should be more specific though. How far higher than "Above Average" do you want the rank to go? There are no rocket boots that can let a human promptly fly to the Moon in real life, so Allan having made those could be a genius intelligence feat.

I feel like “at least Gifted” would be more appropriate.
I agree. It implies that Allan could be a genius while also accounting for what evidence we lack, such as how we don't know how much time it took him to make the rocket boots and how we don't know the circumstances he made the rocket boots in.

I hope this thread gets accepted soon.

Guvpev-Smiling-Friends-Season-2-Plush-9-8-Allan-Red-Plushies-Cartoon-Anime-Figure-Dolls-Fans-Collectibles-Toys-Adults-Kids-Birthday-Christmas-Gifts-C_7b6f9e7f-a343-45f3-b205-ba0b1e66d875.3411ea94453a97c68afdc0cbcceb2493.jpeg

I feel like “at least Gifted” would be more appropriate.
at least Gifted sorta implies just a really smart person by real world standards, no? Allan can apparently create rocket boots which are already a nearly impossible feat in real life especially by yourself. Rocket boots that can break escape velocity and make it to the moon in a reasonable amount of time is borderline Extraordinary Genius.

Granted as far as I can tell theres no specifics on how long it took but even if it took a full day the boots would fly at 16016.6666667 km/h or Hypersonic

So either way Allan somehow engineered a way to keep enough fuel in those tiny boots for the full two way trip which would be at minimum hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel which take entire teams of highly intelligent scientists a long time to calculate but Allan could do that by himself.

So imo I think Allan should be "at least Genius"

at least Gifted sorta implies just a really smart person by real world standards, no? Allan can apparently create rocket boots which are already a nearly impossible feat in real life especially by yourself. Rocket boots that can break escape velocity and make it to the moon in a reasonable amount of time is borderline Extraordinary Genius.

Granted as far as I can tell theres no specifics on how long it took but even if it took a full day the boots would fly at 16016.6666667 km/h or Hypersonic

So either way Allan somehow engineered a way to keep enough fuel in those tiny boots for the full two way trip which would be at minimum hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel which take entire teams of highly intelligent scientists a long time to calculate but Allan could do that by himself.

Yeah, that's pretty reasonable.

Okay good point

This is similar to what I initially suggested. Good job being more descriptive than me. I'm fine with this interpretation. However, the reason "at least Gifted" could also be suitable is because we don't know how much time it took Allan to make the rocket boots and we don't know the circumstances he made the rocket boots in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back