• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neo Exdeath vs Post Genesis Wave Archie Super Sonic

Speed Equal (Even tho he's a damn Tree)

FIGHT

Super Saiyan Hedgehog:3

Abomination Tree:

Yeah but

Sonic doesn't punch absolutely everyone down to their very concepts like how a Non-Physical Interaction user that can hurt souls doesn't punch everyone down to their soul

He's just able to hurt concepts

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Yeah but

Sonic doesn't punch absolutely everyone down to their very concepts like how a Non-Physical Interaction user that can hurt souls doesn't punch everyone down to their soul

He's just able to hurt concepts
Also Sonic hasn't punched something that doesn't exist.

Literally the same thing just replace punch with Chaos Energy Attack

Basic energy attacks have been shown to hurt type 1 abstracts, which is neat and all.

Now show me Sonic deciding to use it to attack someone's concept and not just blast them into Idaho.

...No?

Say if I have Non-Physical Interaction that allows me to punch/blast souls.

That doesn't mean I'm now an Undertale character who punts souls with every attack.

Same thing here. Sonic can hurt concepts, he doesn't hurt the concept of someone with every blast.

There's also the fact that plenty of people in Archie now have resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Exdeath has none plus is only baseline, he gets one-shotted.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
There's also the fact that plenty of people in Archie now have resistance to conceptual manipulation.
This proves nothing. Sonic has never considered blasting someone down to their concept as a method of attack.

And you still haven't proven to me that Sonic can attack something that doesn't exist besides the concept manip which he won't use in character

Also, Deathless Immortality says hi.

1) Normal Chaos energy attacks can damage type 1 abstracts. There's literally nothing else that has to be proven.

2) Deathless immortality, again completely useless against a guy who can destroy concepts. Also that's nothing new when Chaos Force beings like Enerjak have it.

@Edward His Concept Manip is also a part of his super charged Chaos Control, just like Reality Warping + Law Manip is a part of it. It's basically like a little bundle of hax in one. I'm not saying that's the only thing it comes from, though.

If he's given enough time to figure out that using brute force wont work against an enemy, it's essentially something he falls back on.

Not a vote, but I'll vote a little later.

@Shadow

You're ignoring my comparison with souls here.

If I can damage souls outside their body, does that mean I can walk up to someone and automatically hurt them down to their souls with my basic attacks? No.

Same goes here with Sonic and concepts.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@Shadow

You're ignoring my comparison with souls here.

If I can damage souls outside their body, does that mean I can walk up to someone and automatically hurt them down to their souls with my basic attacks? No.

Same goes here with Sonic and concepts.
No it's not. Your comparison is irrelevant when it's been shown in-verse that normal Chaos energy attacks can do that.

I know Sonic can hurt type 1 abstracts

Now show me it automatically hurting the concept of someone who isn't just a concept.

Like Sonic won't destroy the concept of the Earth because he blasted it with a Chaos energy attack.

Ok what?

If it can damage type 1 abstracts, it's definitely going to prove fatal for someone who isn't a type 1 abstract and is much weaker in comparison.

Again, I know Sonic can damage concepts.

Now prove him actively using his concept manipulation to hurt a thing via hurting the very concept of the thing.

Also damaging Abstracts seems like Non-Physical Interaction to me according to the NPI page.

"The power to interact with intangible or non-corporeal beings. Users can both see and interact with intangible, or non-corporeal, abstract, and nonexistent life-forms and entities, allowing them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm."

Again, that's not something I have to prove when that's what normal Chaos energy attacks can do. All Sonic has to do is think "I wanna wreck this guy."

Although yes, they should have non-physical interaction.

Back