• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Master Roshi

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Prime All Might and Max Power Roshi (7-B Versions) used.

Speed is Equalized.

Master Roshi:

All Might:

Inconclusive:

They start in a smash type field 100m in diameter.

How much into 7-B is Roshi and All might?

If they are relatively equal, then Roshi beats the shit out of all might due to being much, much more skilled.

I forget but they are probably like equal yeah. Skilled enough to beat him 10/10 times?

Roshi's 5-C. Stomp

"Kamehameha (Turtle Destruction Wave): A powerful beam of ki. Roshi is the inventor of this technique, which took him 50 years to perfect. When in MAX Power mode, it has the power to destroy objects the size of Earth's moon. "

Even says it on the profile.

Someone is planning to make an upgrade thread for him. Though, I won't be surprised if it turned into a shit fest, considering the last thread that talked about it.

Wasn't this what was agreed on for DB-era Roshi?: "The moon destroying feat Roshi did during the 21st Budokai is often regarded as an outlier at this point of the series when it happened due to stronger characters not demonstrating such a feat until the Saiyan Saga. Roshi surviving Tagoma's kick in Dragon Ball Super is also an outlier."

But yeah, All Might only has some amount of decades of superhero experience before being forced to retire due to his critical lung injury among other things. Master Roshi had hundreds of years of martial arts experience and is still going to this day. This is bearing in mind that Roshi's weakness is less crippling: women of all things. Pretty sure Roshi wins through combat experience alone.

Wasn't this what was agreed on for DB-era Roshi?: "The moon destroying feat Roshi did during the 21st Budokai is often regarded as an outlier at this point of the series when it happened due to stronger characters not demonstrating such a feat until the Saiyan Saga. Roshi surviving Tagoma's kick in Dragon Ball Super is also an outlier."
From what my understanding is, it wasn't agreed upon. Any evidence or logic for Moon Level Roshi being an Outlier had plenty counterarguments against it being classified as an Outlier that weren't addressed or cleared up before the topic was shut down.

Last edited:
What are you expecting All Might to do here, Roshi can do everything he can do but far better. All Might AP is an unknown amount higher than 8 Megatons while Roshi is 7 Megatons, not a big difference so Roshi overwhelms him with his skill. All Might's advantages are a very slightly higher AP and higher lifting strength.

Roshi easily wins if this isn't a stomp.

Also why would Master Roshi be 5-C in normal AP? Isn't the Kamehameha suppose to be a special attack that uses all of his energy? Which means he should be 5-C with Max Power Kamehameha only right? I also find it strange for Roshi 5-C to be an outlier, though I don't believe he should physically scale to it.

However I'm not that knowledgeable about Dragon Ball so please take what I said there with a grain of salt.

Back