• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

parts 1 and 2 jiraiya and prime might sage mode restrict

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooo would win

The odds are All Might is gonna get bumped up to baseline 6-C so All Might would stomp.
Currently though, probably Jiraiya.

Wait why would all might one shot? what's his AP? Jiraiya scales 33.10 megatons from kisame's feat cause kisame was unsure he stood a chance against him at part 1, there's also that one scaling chain with orochimaru, might guy kakashi and kisame

Currently the upgrades haven't gone through yet (If they will at all, who knows what can happen), Prime All Might is 11.81 MT via the chart.

Note: Revision are going on and the tiers will change and this chart will be dropped. But the fight can go on if you want, just be aware of that.

I've read a bit of that upgrade thread. Is there currently a decided tier? If not, will he be High 7-A or 6-C? Those are the two tiers I've heard.

I've read a bit of that upgrade thread. Is there currently a decided tier? If not, will he be High 7-A or 6-C? Those are the two tiers I've heard.
The thread is very long, but right now we are discussing 7-A+ for most of the very top tiers, and baseline High 7-A for Prime All Might and Current 100% Deku.

The OP in that thread will be updated when the changes have been agreed on.

Back