• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, this thread got added. Can I ask why you guys legitmately think that All Might cant literally clap or even flick his finger faster than dio uses an ooc attack? becuase apparently i am being told thats its only my opinion that a finger flick is faster than Dio shouting za warudo, failing, having to wait a sec or two to start again, and hopefully dodging an aoe attack by moving several miles which is also something he wouldnt actually do in character, then proceeding with the exaxt ooc attack that defeats all might?

If I'm missing something please tell me.

If its not obvious, thats literally just to show how casual he needs to be.

I already explained this several times in this thread and even on your wall.

Here's why All Might cannot get a hit off in time before DIO realizes that he needs to use Vaporizing Freeze to win:

1. DIO can move at hypersonic speeds. As said before: "Assuming DIO is baseline hypersonic speeds, he would be able to move at 7672.69mph. That's the equivalent of crossing roughly 4.7671 miles in only a second." this means long-distance attacks are never going to land in time. He hasn't had to use his speed to dodge much in the past because, but he has the travel speed necessary to achieve such a feat. If you're really suggesting that he's going to say "guess ill die" in the face of an incoming shockwave, then I guess we're assuming DIO is suicidal.

2. DIO has the ability to fly. This makes him inherently much more mobile and provides him more escape routes if he needs to avoid a shockwave. He's no longer limited to running on the ground, but can fly above the shockwave and only suffer 10% of the original force. Long distance punches from All Might are too finicky to land against a slippery opponent like DIO.

3. DIO has the ability to stop time. Let's suppose All Might takes this to close combat. Yes he is faster than DIO in general, but the vampire has MFTL reactions. He will never be caught off guard by any attack from All Might. He can always choose to stop time and back up out of sight or far enough, forcing All Might to find him again or chase him. By then he can dodge another punch from All Might, and should be able to stop time once more, rinse and repeat.

I am not going to play dumb though, DIO's win condition is: punch him long enough until I realize that I need to freeze him. It might not sound plausible, but it's literally the only move he can use to kill All Might. If his punches don't work, there's no reason to assume any of his weaker attacks will work. DIO will think in his stopped time, then realize that he needs an ability to bypass his conventional strength: Vaporizing Freeze. From there the fight is as good as over.

SomebodyData took it upon himself to remove this fight without consulting everyone here first, by the way.

There's no misinformation, just opinions that you disagree with. We've got the vote 10-1. I think it's time to take a hint and realize when you're wrong.

1. You guys literally added a match between a guy with hypersonic speed and mftl reactions against a hypersonic+ character (Which alone makes this a massive mismatch)

2. You keep on "forgetting" DIO can't actually spam time stop.

3. You make it sound like DIO can Dodge omnidirectional shockwaves as if DIO would actually think that shockwaves are a threat.

Having MFTL reactiosn does not make it a stomp, especially when you're massively weaker than your opponent. It's a single movement holy, in no world does that let you win instantly.

He can spam it, he only needs roughly a second in between. Go watch him trolling Polnareff.

All Might does not throw omnidirectional shockwaves, otherwise he would have killed everyone in the first episode. It's a single direction. Of course he would see its a threat, it's literally leveling an entire city block in front of his eyes.

I'm still waiting for this misinformation.

cVeloxt1r0kore said:
This match is the worst match i ever seen in this site,really.
Let's keep this discussion relevant, please. We are not here to remove fights because you do not like them or you do not think they are good.

.... Can anyone here explain why a Hypersonic with MFTL reactions character fighting a hypersonic+ character is a mismatch/stomp?

Comparing literally just moving Polnateff a step down a staircase to moving miles in time stop as you yourself mentioned ( A note to anyone he didn't know' the time stop is significantly influenced by stamina ) in terms of how much time is between is needed between each time stop.

Why on Earth would he have even remotely wanted to kill everyone around him???? Of course he wouldn't let his shockwaves out at full power.

That would imply DIO wouldn't be in that city block' he's literally a h2h fighter here.

@Prof Velox's stating the obvious this is literally a mismatch from the get go.

@Gar yep, I first thought maybe this was outdated or all might had a massive speed upgrade so imagine my shock when I saw this was added recently

... You do realize reactions are a single movement, right? If someone is faster than me by such a degree but I have faster reactions, I can dodge the first blow but will not be able to move in time for the rest of them. Having MFTL reactions does not make this a stomp. I am saddened that you think this somehow compensates for the gap in tier, as if these reactions will let him OHKO All Might without any chance for a counterattack.

He's got hypersonic movement speed, of COURSE he can move miles in timestop if that's what the situation absolutely requires. (I did know timestop is influenced by stamina, I told you in private on your wall but ok) DIO's stamina >>>>> Jotaro's stamina. The logic checks out, and we've seen him spam it with a second buffer in between.

End of the day, All Might has never been seen throwing an omnidirectional airblast and I don't mechanically see how he should be able to do it. It's generated by a punch. How do you punch in all directions at once? Even if he did it in succession rapidly, that would be pretty OOC and he definitely wouldm't start out with it.

...What? You think MFTL vs Hypersonic+ is okay, because its just reactions (Ignoring the fact that he also has that as combat speed with The World)?

Again, ignoring the fact that you're literally using the time stop "end lag" of when he only moved Polerneff one step dow as evidence that he can spam it when he is moving miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtf9VdSX30 Literally lunging/moving at All for One created omnidirectional shockwaves. And this isn't obscure again either, its quite literally the beginning of his final fight that anyone could have stated in this thread, but somehow was forgotten.

No, it's Hypersonic w MFTL single movements/perception VS Hypersonic+

Stop trying to make it sound like this is an impossible fight for either side. DIO is also 100x weaker than all might, so The World punching All Might is irrelevant altogether. Even if the Hypersonic fighter can dodge once because his MFTL reactions, if the Hypersonic+ fighter throws another punch and barrages them with it, the Hypersonic fighter will get hit.

No, he wouldn't need to spam it while he is moving miles. He's fast enough to reach All Might in a couple seconds if the situation demands it. He can timestop, evade an attack from All Might, let time resume, All Might looks around real quick and throws another punch at DIO, he dodges with his MFTL reactions then proceeds to stop time. Rinse repeat.

Hahahaha, that lunging wasn't even enough to harm 8-C fighters hahahaha. If that's how he uses his omnidirectional shockwaves than fine I suppose. Not going to make DIO flinch but okay.

That doesn't help make it sound better, espically when reactions aren't limited to single movements.

Again, makes it that much more of a mismatch.

You're ignoring the part where once again, DIO is known for gloating and wouldn't stay a literal city block away to see how powerful All Might's shockaves are.

Really? They mention in the fight itself that's because he's holding back because Bakugo is there.

It's clear you're not actually listening, if you can convince even one staff member that this isn't a mismatch while pointing out the speed gap (And don't say single movements / perception, just say reactions, as it is on his page), get him/her to open this thread and state that they will add it, and I will not remove it or anything. Untill then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back