• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Monica (One More)

Monica would likely use the Showstopper eventually to beat his regen due to its AP advantage, aside from that her only option is missle spamming which won't beat him

Voting Monica via regen and showstopper

Fine

Random Visual Novel character for reasons above

You happy

I'm unfun against anything but the best of pure unadulterated quality

"Yeah more like pure"

SHUT THE HELL UP TIEN

3 votes for gun hentai.

Also Dargoo, get your butt back over here and vote. I know you're there. OvO

Don't think so, SCPs aren't genetic in nature like Quirks are.

The Smashor said:
Would Monica's anomalous properties be something that All For One could take?
Actually, yes and no.

Monica's "quirk" is both magic-based and biological in nature. While All for One could "steal" the biological half of it, by the way 3397 works, that would just infect him with Monica's version of THRIVE, while also simultaneously restoring it to Monica.

So him managing to pin down Monica and do whatever he needs to steal a quirk would just incon the match, sorta.

Then again, he never tried to steal One For All in his fight with All Might. Then again, that may have been because of CIS and/or wanting Shigaraki to continue his legacy or something like that.

I think he couldn't steal it, because All Might had already past it on. The powers that All Might used were simply left overs.

According to OFA's profile, all might was unable to be stolen by AGO. He probably didn't do it in the second fight because he knows it doesn't work on him.

Why retract the vote? Monica should still win this more times than not given how AFO needs to get close to his his ability and Monica's more ranged skillset + the Showstopper. He just has a way to incon the match by gaining Monica's power, and even then Monica would still have her own power.

He can actually steal it from a distance via his bone tendril things

But then again all the SUCC is going to really do is steal a bit of arsenal from Monica she'd just get right back. And with much less experience with Monica's ability, I don't think All For One would be able to pull the showstopper for a good way to take her out

Generic Gun Hentai Visual Novel Character should still take it

Then it goes something like this:

They fight. Monika gets a good shot. She sees AFO's regen (Living through everything he can throw at her because of her own regen). She resorts to The Showstopper. AFO detects a giant laser canon with Search and/or Infared Vision. He lolnopes on out of there with warp.

Inconclusive. Neither can kill the other due to regen and AFO has a reliable way to dodge The Showstopper.

If Monica uses the Showstopper she gets KOd

But AFO also doesn't have the range to dodge I believe

I'd imagine AFO would have a hard time pinning down someone who violently explodes whenever they're harmed.

Showstopper covers 18.5 kilometers in every direction.

Back