• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alita - outdated verse

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Just wondering, is anyone planning on fixing Alita's verse? It's quite outdated. Pre Last Order is somewhat deletion-worthy tbh - not as bad as most, but still kinda bad, but post-last order is fine for most parts. So, I wanted to know, is anyone planning on revising it? If yes, I can help ig

I planned to fix it a year ago or so. Its just such a slog to go read the OG Alita series again. I rather delete the whole verse and remake it from scratch to be frank

Alita is quite outdated. I had four pages deleted at the beginning of this year and I think that the others need to be heavily revised, but not deleted.

I'm prepared to help out anyone who is intending to revise it.

Alita is quite outdated. I had four pages deleted at the beginning of this year and I think that the others need to be heavily revised, but not deleted.

I'm prepared to help out anyone who is intending to revise it.
Missed this somehow earlier. But bascially, I don't mind revising the p&a - at least for the first series. So, if anyone else want to revise it, lmk. I can also help.

I might take this as an opportunity to reformat the Power & Abilities sections on the Alita profiles. I added a bunch to Tunpo's page ages ago but foolishly didn't include scans or justifications at the time.

This'll give me a chance to go back through the series and add these in to the profiles.

Started working on a sandbox for the Power & Abilities sections of the Alita profiles. Just listed what's there on the profiles for now, but will add justifications and missing abilities to the list over time then will make a CRT for it.

Back