• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X's tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
(please correct me if I'm putting this on the wrong board, I'm not good at this stuff and new to the wiki.)

Shouldn't Alien X's tier be 2-A(Multiverse Level+) instead of Low 2-C? He has been confirmed to be able to destroy a Multiverse with merely six thoughts and this was confirmed by Ben 10 staff(https://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/00/38/35/45615610.png). As it says in the Tiering System page Low 2-C's are limited to destroying/creating only a single universe while Alien X is able to destroy a Multiverse so that should make him 2-A. Pardon me if this has been discussed before as I'm new.

Yes, it doesn't matter feats or not. The creators confirmed it, its true, we should add it.

This is different from someone like Seththeprogrammer stating that Goku is Low Multiversal without any feats supporting it.

This is the creators themselves we're talking about here.

@Jman

If Toriyama stated that Goku was High 1-B, without any feats supporting it, would you use it?

Yes because its the creators word. What's the point if we aren't taking everything into account? We can't just pick and choose here.

Jman8009 said:
Yes because its the creators word. What's the point if we aren't taking everything into account? We can't just pick and choose here.
Aight, so you'd say Composite Godzilla is 1-A?

Creator said he killed Yog-Sothoth or smth like that.

That's an extremely flawed argument.

Authors can say whatever the hell they want, but if it's not supported we have no reason to use it.

High 1-B Goku, just like 2-A Alien X, is something supported by absolutely nothing within the actual series.

We dont accept WoG if it contradicts the lore or feats, otherwise the Flash's speed would cap at Relativistic+, Dante would be Universe level, Rick Sanchez would be Multiverse level, Thor wouldnt have superhuman speed, no one in Naruto would be above Supersonic or Town level, etc.

And yes, the author of a Godzilla comic, Godzilla in Hell, said that Godzilla killed Yog Sothoth

Umm that's not him confirming that its Yog Sogoth at all. Its just him telling a fan that if he wants it to be him, then it is him. That's not confirmation at all.

Jman8009 said:
Umm that's not him confirming that its Yog Sogoth at all. Its just him telling a fan that if he wants it to be him, then it is him. That's not confirmation at all.
He told a fan that it's him. I mean, the fan wanted it to be Yog-Sogoth, so it was. Obviously a 1-A statement. Where the upgrades at

He just told a fan that wanted it to be Yog Sogoth that it was him. That doesn't mean the creator actually intended it to be him.

Jman8009 said:
He just told a fan that wanted it to be Yog Sogoth that it was him. That doesn't mean the creator actually intended it to be him.
Ok, answer me this question.

What proof, in the show Ben 10, has Alien X been shown to either be infinitely above a Low 2-C, 2-C or 2-B, or be able to destroy the entire infinite multiverse. In the show, known as Ben 10, using the character known as Alien X, to upgrade him to 2-A.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Jman
But the fan wanted it to be him. The author knew that the fan wanted it to be him, so it was him.
Aka he doesn't really care of what he saying, if the fans want it to be Azathoth then it's Azathoth because he just don't care.

@Primaris That doesnt stop people from trying to claim he was serious and using what he said to create false upgrades

Jman8009 said:
So even then, the argument doesn't hold any weight since its clearly not meant to be taken seriously.
And the same goes for Ben 10's author.

Alright, so are we done here now? Seems like we're in agreement.

Meanwhile with the Alien X quote its unsure whether or not to be taken seriously. Derrick J Wyatt doesn't give that accurate of information, and only gives what he wants to be true.

That still doesn't mean we shouldn't take his words into account either.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Ok, answer me this question.

What proof, in the show Ben 10, has Alien X been shown to either be infinitely above a Low 2-C, 2-C or 2-B, or be able to destroy the entire infinite multiverse. In the show, known as Ben 10, using the character known as Alien X, to upgrade him to 2-A.
I request you answer this, Jman.

Edwardtruong2006 said:

Aight, so I can go ahead and say.

'lul my verse is all tier 0 all tru infiniti bekause i say so'

With no feats to back it up?

Except with Godzilla's I've already shown that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. With Derrick J Wyatt's quote, we simply don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back