• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X's tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a creator says something about a verse that the verse itself doesn't support in the slightet, we have no reason to believe them.

Hironobu Sakaguchi could say Sephiroth is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy VII, Cloud dies, Aerith and Tifa fuse together and Vincent and Yuffie get married.

But that doesn't mean we have to believe him because it blatantly did not happen and nothing in the actual series supports it.

Except Alien X has never shown his full power has he? For all we know his quote might actually be true. So at the very least we should give him Possibly 2-A

"For all we know" is not an argument.

When, in the actual show, has Alien X had 2-A feats or statements? Answer: Never.

We're not giving Alien X a tier literally infinitely higher than what he's displayed with nothing but speculation to support it

Jman8009 said:
Except Alien X has never shown his full power has he? For all we know his quote might actually be true. So at the very least we should give him Possibly 2-A
Yeah and for all we know the thing at the top of the God Mountain might actually be true so at the very least we should give both Godzilla in Hell Goji and Composite Goji Possibly 1-A.

We not going to upgrade some one base on she/he/it has never shown their full power, there are too many profiles who has yet to show their full power.

For me personally, I only take WoG when it's not directly contradictory to the story, with room for possible exceptions. But that's just me.

I'm gonna close this thread, since the question's been repeatedly answered, and I agree with everything already said by Ever, Matt, Weekly and Assalt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back