• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs super tengen toppa gurren lagann

LordAizenSama said:
it's DC,Speed, and probability missile hax
Alien X can manipulate time and teleport anywhere he please and self duplication. He has same speed and DC also.

Not to mention Alien X is capable of changing his size and STTGL's weakness is small foes can be undetected by him.

doesn't matter where he really hides STTGL can hit with his missiles.. also just because it says they're both MFTL, doesn't mean they're the same speed.

LordAizenSama said:
doesn't matter where he really hides STTGL can hit with his missiles.. also just because it says they're both MFTL, doesn't mean they're the same speed.
Alien X has invulnerability so his missile wouldn't tickle. Not to mention time manipulation can stop those hault those missiles. Also, he can create clones and teleport. Teleport to Simon and rip him out of his mech.

LordAizenSama said:
..so if Alien X wins so easily to you why did you even make it
I never said he wins easily, also many I've seen this battle many times some said STTGL and some said Alien X so I just wanted to have a friendly debate to see what people here hav to say.

Wasn't Ben's Alien X virtually indestructible since he pretty much tanked the collapse of the universe?

Ben X (Alien X with Ben in control) ends the battle at the start by blinking STTGL out of existence.

Alien X with arguing heads takes a long time to settle a decision so they're stumped at equal.

Someone from Alien X's species leaves a restraining order against STTGL to leave them alone, else, STTGL gets blinked out of existence.

Please, just don't put universal reality warpers against anyone, not even galaxy-shuriken throwing mega robots.
Alien x

STTGL stomps through insane speed advantage and Probability Manipulation hax.

And before anyone says anything, Team Dai-Gurren should not have an issue with hitting him, considering how Yoko could accurately shoot the Anti-Spiral's homeworld from over a galaxy away.

The Everlasting said:
STTGL stomps through insane speed advantage and Probability Manipulation hax.
And before anyone says anything, Team Dai-Gurren should not have an issue with hitting him, considering how Yoko could accurately shoot the Anti-Spiral's homeworld from over a galaxy away.
Alien X is indestructible so none of STTGL's attack would work also time manipulation gives X the advantage. Also, teleportation, self cloning and size manipulation. Alien X creates 100s of clones and grow to bigger soze than STTGL.

Also, Alien X could teleport to simon and rip him out of the mech if all else fails.

That does not remotely imply STTGL has no means of huring Alien X. I also fail to see what Time Manipulation will do when Alien X won't be able to use it in time, not only that, but nothing implies Alien X can grow as large as STTGL.

GSSoku4444 said:
I meant he has invulnerabilty.
It sounds like "he does not have enough durability feats to withstand STTGL's attack" to me...

The Everlasting said:
That does not remotely imply STTGL has no means of huring Alien X. I also fail to see what Time Manipulation will do when Alien X won't be able to use it in time, not only that, but nothing implies Alien X can grow as large as STTGL.
Doesn't matter if he uses it in time or not. STTGL still can't hurt Alien X, so he gets one shot in, Alien X teleport away then hault time or teleport to simon. Also, how is sttgl gonna hurt someone with invulnerabilty and if Alien X stay the size of a human it would be hard for sttgl to detect.

GSSoku4444 said:
The Everlasting said:
Doesn't matter if he uses it in time or not. STTGL still can't hurt Alien X, so he gets one shot in, Alien X teleport away then hault time or teleport to simon. Also, how is sttgl gonna hurt someone with invulnerabilty and if Alien X stay the size of a human it would be hard for sttgl to detect.
Where was it shown that he is invulnerable?, like the the other guys said it looks like "does not have enough durability feats to withstand STTGL's attack" reason.

How is Alien X gonna hurt Simon? Actually how is Alien X gonna survive a fight against Simon? Simon is not a normal human, he killed Anti-Spiral.

Soul01 said:
GSSoku4444 said:
The Everlasting said:
Where was it shown that he is invulnerable?, like the the other guys said it looks like "does not have enough durability feats to withstand STTGL's attac

Did you read his profile? Invulnerabilty is listed. Also, he could just teleport to simon and rip him out of the mech.

yea but i want to know where did that came from ,the guy who made the profile may just throw it there because there were no durability feat ,also you can still punch someone soo hard that you can hurt him even though he is invulnerable ,

You can't physically attack an invulnerable being so you'll need something else.Sttgl can manipulate probability if he can reduce the probability of his invulnerability or something along those lines then sure if not can't see him winning this if he can't even affect his opponent.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Alien X simply removes the pilots of STTGL from eixstence, gg.
Simon and the crew share durability with STTGL, though. If X can't remove STTGL from existence, it can't do it to the crew.
Hmm, is there proof of this, or is it just speculation?

There's proof. The crew are the source of the mech's power, not the mech itself. Simon fought the Anti-Spiral on his own while outside of TTGL, as well. They're not regular humans, at this point.

That's true. All of the mechs in the series are ultimately derived from the character's own Spiral Power, with STTGL being the ultimate representation of that, as it is a pure embodiment of Spiral Energy and its existence is not derived from another object.

Back