• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Ssj4 Gogeta

Gogeta, his creation feats are far too much for Alien X, there's no way AX can beat a dude who can create confetti.

Gogeta is stronger, and considering we don't use mind manipulation potency in the form of numbers unless proven that's how it works, Gogeta can resist Alien X's mind control. However it doesn't seem like Gogeta can bypass Alien X's Mid-High regeneration so I guess Alien X eventually erases Gogeta from existence?

Gogeta is stronger, and considering we don't use mind manipulation potency in the form of numbers unless proven that's how it works, Gogeta can resist Alien X's mind control. However it doesn't seem like Gogeta can bypass Alien X's Mid-High regeneration so I guess Alien X eventually erases Gogeta from existence?
Shit you're right, gogeta resists mind hax. I completely forgot. Well gogeta just turns alien X into particles then, this is probably a stomp?
alien x got nerfed so hard, he's 3-A and his mind hax is shit now.

Actually Gogeta can bypass mid high, the genki dama was able to destroy buu to the point he couldn't Come back, gogeta can do it with any normal kamehameha, or if the situation needs it, big bang 100x kamehameha

Actually Gogeta can bypass mid high, the genki dama was able to destroy buu to the point he couldn't Come back, gogeta can do it with any normal kamehameha, or if the situation needs it, big bang 100x kamehameha
That was with the Spirit Bomb. You can't assume he could do that with his normal attacks considering the difference between Kid Buu and the Spirit Bomb was unqualified. Even if Gogeta could replicate it, Alien X wouldn't just stand there and let it happen, especially since speed is equalized.

That was with the Spirit Bomb. You can't assume he could do that with his normal attacks considering the difference between Kid Buu and the Spirit Bomb was unqualified. Even if Gogeta could replicate it, Alien X wouldn't just stand there and let it happen, especially since speed is equalized.
Nah anyone can kill buu with a powerful enough attack. Here gogeta is way way stronger and can ki blast to win. Alien X can't do anything to stop it like at all. This is a stomp since gogeta resist mind hax.

Nah anyone can kill buu with a powerful enough attack. Here gogeta is way way stronger and can ki blast to win. Alien X can't do anything to stop it like at all. This is a stomp since gogeta resist mind hax.
Fair enough but Alien X can still dodges ki blasts. Still, I guess it is a stomp.
doesn't Gogeta also have Soul Punisher? that should deal with the regen.
That could work but didn't it only destroy evil? Tank Boy was uneffected, and inn't Alien X's Mind/Soul in a pocket dimension or something like that?

Fair enough but Alien X can still dodges ki blasts. Still, I guess it is a stomp.

That could work but didn't it only destroy evil? Tank Boy was uneffected, and inn't Alien X's Mind/Soul in a pocket dimension or something like that?
i assumed that was because Gogeta didn't target him, but maybe it is just purification of evil. maybe it depends on Gogeta's intention. but that's getting into assumption territory.

Oh if we can’t use numbers anymore then AX’s mind manipulation bypasses since he could control the Amalgam kids who were already under mind control from Servantis.

inn't Alien X's Mind/Soul in a pocket dimension
Mind is accepted, soul isn’t yet cause that CRT keeps dying. That said at this point I’d just argue Ben’s physical body is in the pocket dimension considering he falls over and he interacts with the omnitrix inside of it.

Oh if we can’t use numbers anymore then AX’s mind manipulation bypasses since he could control the Amalgam kids who were already under mind control from Servantis.
It's still baseline, you need to mind hax someone who already resist mind hax for it to be above baseline.

It's still baseline, you need to mind hax someone who already resist mind hax for it to be above baseline.
I mean it’d be higher than baseline purely cause Servantis couldn’t take back control. But it might not be enough to bypass resistance indeed. Although AX’s mindhax doesn’t seem to be off the “can be resisted by willpower” type, contrary to other mindhax in B10.

I mean it’d be higher than baseline purely cause Servantis couldn’t take back control. But it might not be enough to bypass resistance indeed. Although AX’s mindhax doesn’t seem to be off the “can be resisted by willpower” type, contrary to other mindhax in B10.
Resistance by will power is a full resistance for vegeta, unless alien X has mind haxxed a dude who can already resist mind hax be it by will power or not then he can't take control.
Also the same could be said for gogeta that his mind hax resistance "improved" after fusing with Goku and vegeta and after all the years after the first time vegeta resisted mind hax, but of course this doesn't grant a layer.

Resistance by will power is a full resistance for vegeta, unless alien X has mind haxxed a dude who can already resist mind hax be it by will power or not then he can't take control.
Also the same could be said for gogeta that his mind hax resistance "improved" after fusing with Goku and vegeta and after all the years after the first time vegeta resisted mind hax, but of course this doesn't grant a layer.
Fair

Back