• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALIEN X vs SANS (THE REMATCH)

lIBnCRE.png
VS
OKfnvIz.png

Match Rules:

z3Nr4Kr.png

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
:alien:Alien X (Reboot):61.74 Exatons
đź’€Sans:Unknown7: zeteu, marverik, sage, Athe14, Spilxson2, Shion, demonic
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
This mach actually took place here

Alien X was regarded as stupid. This is misconception which I will clear later on as there is a lot of missing detail and information on Combat style, Skill and moves of Alien X which were not even mentioned, So when I found out I wanted to make a rematch (If Sans still wins after I explain alien x character in detail then massive props to him, For the record I'm the user who created Alien X and rest of reboot profiles so I wanted the match to be fair unlike the last thread where the character intelligence was ignored)
pmwJHqP.jpg

Alright there seems to be misinformation as Alien X intelligence is described as "stupid" in combat and that lead to FRA. There is also P.I.S argument made above which DOES NOT work in any vsbattle fights which i will cover

Thing is that was the plot of the show, Alien X is the villain of ben 10 reboot movie titles Alien X TINCTION where he kills ben tennyson from each alternate timelines. He is described as the most powerful enemy ben has faced.
He has defeated and kept up with
  • NOT ONE, Not two, not three but 5 different alternate timeline ben tennysons in combat (video scan)

In the end all of his Omnitrices were taken away one by one and then he proceed to give up, submit himself to Ben's team and explain how his grandpa was murdered which lead him to kill Ben tennysons from each timeline to prevent them from every suffering the same fate.

This is the P.I.S reason the creators of the show made him lose to Ben in the movie, However in Standard battle assumption none of this should matter as he's not facing ben or has to worry about his deceased grandpa.

Combat intelligence

Alien X can keep up with 5 different Ben tennysons in combat so let's take a look at how good combat of a single 10 year Ben Tennyson is.

Ben Tennysons combat and skills

Skill and Intelligence:
  • Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax who has been a warlord conquering multiple planets and has 3000 years of expierence as you can see failed to break of his crystals.
  • He defeated Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax
  • Also Diamondhead kept up with Agent Six who is an agent of Providence Organization and given the title of "Sixth deadliest man on Earth"
  • Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time.
  • Defeated Alien V.
  • Ben was not hypnotized from Zombobo's hypno machine.
  • Broke free from the illusion world of Zombozo by concentrating enough.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army)
  • Resisted King Koil's Hypnosis.
  • Defeated many wrestlers during a wrestling tournament and held his own against Iron Kyle.
  • Ben on consisent bases has defeated (1 vs 3) opponents at the same time
    Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time (1 vs 3 fight) even tanked their most powerful attack and was able to harm Kraab and SixSix (In a 2 vs 1) bounty hunter fight.
For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens (Supergenius intelligence), Conqueror of 10 planets, Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet

So in the end Alien X can keep up with 5 different Ben Tennyson, made Ben call him "This guy is really tough" become his toughest opponent.
So in short Alien X can keep up with Top 5 strongest swordsmen on Earth.

Starting Move
Alien X instantly starts all of his battles with Teleportation

His main battle tactics can be described as Teleportation +Sneak attack as he appear out of no where behind the enemy and proceed to smash them with punches + rapid teleporation

He is not dumb in the battle at all as when he saw a physically strong character such as four arms trying to punch him with good force he instantly made in invisible forcefield to block
latest

Following, gonna note that Sans first attack of his first move is TK down into bones which won't work due to X's flight and higher LS. This would leave Sans open to an attack from X.

Okay. Alien L didn't lose because he's completely braindead like people claim. He lost because:
1. He's shown to still be surprisingly inexperienced with his powers. Inexperienced, not stupid. He rarely uses moves that would allow him to instantly win a fight such as his deconstruction and paralysis inducement which would have definitely been useful when he was getting jumped but he instead used them on some objects that were being thrown at him and... Grandpa Max whom he can easily oneshot by blinking.
2. He absolutely sucks at dealing with attacks that he can't see. Multiple times in the movie he gets tagged by things that shouldn't have hit him just because he didn't expect them (The infamous roller coaster and him being overwhelmed by multiple attacks from 6 different aliens). And guess who can surround his opponent with multiple durability negating attacks that appear unexpectedly?

Alien X first move might not work though

Sans has higher reaction speed and instinctive reaction, Just saying

gonna note that Sans first attack of his first move is TK down into bones which won't work due to X's flight and higher LS
it will though, it's gravity manipulation

sans' style of TK also doesn't really take into account LS. it's not like they're clashing, sans is using TK to move X's body

sans' style of TK also doesn't really take into account LS. it's not like they're clashing, sans is using TK to move X's body
You will have to make a CRT for that, I have made one regarding that and it failed miserably ;c

A little bit of an NLF perhaps to assume he can?
This CRT says that LS can in fact resist telekinesis as long as you have leverage.

Okay. Alien L didn't lose because he's completely braindead like people claim. He lost because:
1. He's shown to still be surprisingly inexperienced with his powers. Inexperienced, not stupid.
If he was highly experienced then I doubt for the entirety of the movie he would be able to defeat and fight Ben tennysons, Yes it is true that we have only met him once but if he's able to kill Ben Tennyson's outright then I wouldn't call that inexperience.

As far as his combat goes we out classes Rath

So what exactly is he lacking here ?

He rarely uses moves that would allow him to instantly win a fight such as his deconstruction
He has used Deconstruction two times, One casually against a human and secondly against an object thrown at him.

(Disintegrated a box thrown at him by Rath, easily deconstructed Grandpa Max's body into small pieces)

If the move was only used once then your argument would have worked that he's not going to use it or is very rarely likely to use it However he did use it twice against people who he considered threats.

2. He absolutely sucks at dealing with attacks that he can't see.
How good is sans dealing with invisible forcefield or Dimensional Travel users.
Multiple times in the movie he gets tagged by things that shouldn't have hit him just because he didn't expect them (The infamous roller coaster and him being overwhelmed by multiple attacks from 6 different aliens).
in every single alien that Ben Tennyson has used in the reboot gets hit by object whether they are cheer tables or even regular street lamp post, the whole argument of "He shouldn't hit" should not exist.
1- He was already engaging in compared with multiple Ben Tennysons, I have already explained you how it skilled Ben Tennyson are so the fact that another one is doing a snake attack on him while he's busy shouldn't really be a major factor. This battle is not Two vs One tho in simpler terms and Also that goes to show you this impressive skills of Ben Tennyson rather than an inability of Alien X.

And guess who can surround his opponent with multiple durability negating attacks that appear unexpectedly?
If those attacks are projectile based, Alien X can use his Telekinesis to shield himself with rocks, stones, rubble.
latest

or he can use Earth Manipulation form massive stone walls and then use Telekinesis to throw them around as well,
Alien X is also very difficult to hit once he's serious with Teleportation spam, Can Sans attack even hit him is the real question even Heatblasts fire tornado was not able to hit him ?

Wouldn't this be stomp for Sans then cause Alien X has never faced a Time stopping enemy before in his verse

Time stop isn't his first move in a fight, though he'll eventually resort to it.
Well Alien X first move is Teleportation followed, followed by Energy attack spam and lastly Telekinesis.
And this is still a stomp plus a mismatch putting a time manip user versus less haxed verse to the First match should've never taken place.

Well Alien X first move is Teleportation followed, followed by Energy attack spam and lastly Telekinesis.
And this is still a stomp plus a mismatch putting a time manip user versus less haxed verse to the First match should've never taken place.
I'm not sure if you have read Sans profile yet but he only uses his time stop to set up attacks and has never shown to attack during the time stop itself, though that's why Alien X lost the last time because he as I mentioned failed to react to attacks that he didn't see coming. If you can argue that X or Ben can react to sudden attacks (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that him getting tagged by the roller coaster is simply a case of PIS) then he should be able to aimdodge before the attacks fire off, aka the way Frisk dealt with them.

Sudden attacks such as throwing objects gets deconstructed, Other then that can you actually post a scan off how a character deals with sudden attacks in Sans verse (so I can get a better idea) I might be able to find something similar.

Alien X scales to Ben in terms to Combat intelligence and a fully adult Ben can easily deal with sudden objects being spawned at him.

Also since Ben Tennyson is the user of Alien X then he should have Supernatural Willpower to withstand even the most toughest attack as well as Dura attack momentarily. All Omnitrix and Ben Tennyson feats counts as the User is Attached to the Omnitrix device.

Feats:
  • Defeated Alien V.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army)
  • Defeated many wrestlers during a wrestling tournament and held his own against Iron Kyle.
    Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time (1 vs 3 fight) even tanked their most powerful attack and was able to harm Kraab and SixSix (In a

Multiple attacks and sudden attacks are not really a new thing for Ben who deals with 3 vs 1 enemies on his regular basis and I fully believe that someone like Shock Rock should be able to defeat and outskill Sans.

Supernatural Willpower doesnt do shit unless you have feats that show it slows down soul poison.

We are talking about Alien X, Not Ben

Sans is able to defeat Frisk who is so skilled that he can just know when a surprise attack is coming

Frisk can defeat Undyne who trained her entire life with Asgore to defeat a human

Asgore fought againt 6 immortal humans who basically know the future and won in all his battles, he has been alive for thousands upon thousands of years too and participated in the Great War in the front lines.

Slicing doesnt work because Sans has Intagible attacks
Ben was not hypnotized from Zombobo's hypno machine.
How does that help...?

Alien X user is Ben Tennyson tho ? wasn't it specified that all aliens have Omnitrix and Ben Tennyson abilities.
Alien X is a transformation of Ben and all aliens have standard Omnitrix abilities, resistances and Ben Tennyson skills. (As per standard battle)

Sans fra... again
1. He's shown to still be surprisingly inexperienced with his powers. Inexperienced, not stupid. He rarely uses moves that would allow him to instantly win a fight such as his deconstruction and paralysis inducement which would have definitely been useful when he was getting jumped but he instead used them on some objects that were being thrown at him and... Grandpa Max whom he can easily oneshot by blinking.
2. He absolutely sucks at dealing with attacks that he can't see. Multiple times in the movie he gets tagged by things that shouldn't have hit him just because he didn't expect them (The infamous roller coaster and him being overwhelmed by multiple attacks from 6 different aliens). And guess who can surround his opponent with multiple durability negating attacks that appear unexpectedly?
5 for Sans

0 for AX

Alright there seems to be misinformation as Alien X intelligence is described as "stupid" in combat and that lead to FRA. There is also P.I.S argument made above which DOES NOT work in any vsbattle fights which i will cover

Thing is that was the plot of the show, Alien X is the villain of ben 10 reboot movie titles Alien X TINCTION where he kills ben tennyson from each alternate timelines. He is described as the most powerful enemy ben has faced.
He has defeated and kept up with
  • NOT ONE, Not two, not three but 5 different alternate timeline ben tennysons in combat (video scan)

In the end all of his Omnitrices were taken away one by one and then he proceed to give up, submit himself to Ben's team and explain how his grandpa was murdered which lead him to kill Ben tennysons from each timeline to prevent them from every suffering the same fate.

This is the P.I.S reason the creators of the show made him lose to Ben in the movie, However in Standard battle assumption none of this should matter as he's not facing ben or has to worry about his deceased grandpa.

Combat intelligence

Alien X can keep up with 5 different Ben tennysons in combat so let's take a look at how good combat of a single 10 year Ben Tennyson is.

Ben Tennysons combat and skills

Skill and Intelligence:
  • Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax who has been a warlord conquering multiple planets and has 3000 years of expierence as you can see failed to break of his crystals.
  • He defeated Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax
  • Also Diamondhead kept up with Agent Six who is an agent of Providence Organization and given the title of "Sixth deadliest man on Earth"
  • Defeated Alien V.
    Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time (1 vs 3 fight) even tanked their most powerful attack and was able to harm Kraab and SixSix (In a 2 vs 1) bounty hunter fight.
For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens (Supergenius intelligence), Conqueror of 10 planets, Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet

So in the end Alien X can keep up with 5 different Ben Tennyson, made Ben call him "This guy is really tough" become his toughest opponent.
So in short Alien X can keep up with Top 5 strongest swordsmen on Earth.

Did any of these feats take place after the Alien X movie? Also the Agent Six could be from a different alternate timeline. Plus "Sixth deadliest man on Earth" would need a bit more feats to actually be threatening.

Also, most of these feats can just be applied to the single Ben we've seen in the reboot and not the other ones he teamed up with. He's fought Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time but neither of them are Low 5-B. He did defeat Alien V but that was with his own Low 5-B transformation that wasn't in Alien X-tinction

Starting Move
Alien X instantly starts all of his battles with Teleportation

His main battle tactics can be described as Teleportation +Sneak attack as he appear out of no where behind the enemy and proceed to smash them with punches + rapid teleporation

He is not dumb in the battle at all as when he saw a physically strong character such as four arms trying to punch him with good force he instantly made in invisible forcefield to block
latest

He didn't do that when Four Arms punched him again which resulted in Bloxx restraining him

Did any of these feats take place after the Alien X movie? Also the Agent Six could be from a different alternate timeline. Plus "Sixth deadliest man on Earth" would need a bit more feats to actually be threatening
He's still a Ben Tennyson and Agent six feat count as hand to hand combat, If you're fighting against a top 10 swordsman on Earth then that's a legitimate skill feat.
This is why I need more input from someone who has seen the show whether these can be applied to alternate timeline Ben or not, regardless the reason why I brought these up is cause Prime Reboot Ben is more skilled to deal with sudden attacks.
Anyways Alien X isn't my strongest reboot alien to battle with probably should've picked someone else.
SANS Fra for now

If we give evil Ben 10000 full comprehension of Alien X's power or at least comprehension that is comparable to comprehension of Ben prime , he will win with no diff
I vote for Alien X

Back