• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pre-Absorption DIO is used, speed =

3388519-3709056210-32089.png
EAC992104180F459A023005FDDDA8F4105ECFB0B

AX:

HA DIO:

Shulk:

Last edited:
Dio wins via time stop and EE I think .Does alien X has any counter for time stop if not then mine vote goes to dio

^ Dio FRA, AX’s mindhax is too slow/doesn’t work. AX’s EE is OoC. Especially if it’s post-absorption Dio borderline stomps.

Also Rez he doesn’t have any time stop resistance, he can probably reverse time after the fact though (If Dio lacks the range to time stop the PD, which he might not) but I don’t think it matters here.

It is a stomp. This is post absorptions Dio per sba. And since Alien X's abilities are moot, its a stomp.

The only way that this is fair, is if you make both of them bloodlusted. And then, its gonna be an incon.

I mean technically stomp or not does not depend on OoC or not, so if something isn’t a stomp when bloodlusted, then it’s also not a stomp in-character... at least usually, since it’s technically AX’s fault he doesn’t start with EE.

But yeah AX usually stomps, gets stomped or incons.

Wait really? I thought if a character's only wincon is an out-of-characters move, the match will be deemed a stomp?

The rules did change not that long ago so I’m not 100% how it’s treated but there’s a difference between a move that’s always OoC and something someone could feasibly do after a given amount of time. Ben and Bellicus are not necessarily against killing (in whatever fashion) after all.

“Each combatant's in-character mindset and tactics do not necessarily qualify or disqualify a match from being a stomp, and should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis when determining whether or not a match falls under said category. Generally speaking however, if a character in a match has to perform or use techniques in ways they have never shown to do in order to possibly win, the chances of that match being a stomp are quite high.”

Case-by-case, in this case I think using pre-absorption or bloodlust for AX is the best solution.

From what I remember from Paradox vs Dio, his stand can heal Dio from almost everything AX can throw at him so both being low 2-C doesn’t mean it’s not a stomp.

K, thanks. Someone should call Chariot immediately this time. Not in the mood to debate for 3 pages, almost get the W for AX, only for Chariot to pop up and go “Nope” and debunk all of his wincons in a single message,

So when Dio stops time, that effects the whole universe I would assume. How would that interact with things like pocket universes or parallel universes, etc?

I mean range on his EE doesn’t matter here as much as range on his time stop. Since if AX’s PD isn’t affected he should be able to reverse time during the time stop to before Dio stops time.

I mean range on his EE doesn’t matter here as much as range on his time stop. Since if AX’s PD isn’t affected he should be able to reverse time during the time stop to before Dio stops time.
Doesen't it need to move his arms to do so?

AX’s RW-related abilities should be at least wave-based. Bellicus and Serena were gonna bring back the dinosaurs (or prevent them from going extinct after the fact) as a literal stream of DNA on another planet in another solar system.

AX’s RW-related abilities should be at least wave-based. Bellicus and Serena were gonna bring back the dinosaurs (or prevent them from going extinct) as a literal stream of DNA.
The problem is that to rewind time AX had to use his arms tho

You are arguing that a stream of DNA would have to use it’s arms to manipulate the past then. Alien X used his arms, doesn’t mean he has to.

a stream of DNA doesn't even have muscle mass. It can't move without any outside influence. The only way for it to affect the world would be from the mind

Alien X can change the very nature of space and time, the wave is targeting and manipulating the very thing that’s supposed to stop it so that ain’t gonna work.

Alien X can change the very nature of space and time, the wave is targeting and manipulating the very thing that’s supposed to stop it so that ain’t gonna work.
How's that useful against a TS which already bypasses resistance and Infinite Speed?

tbh I'm not entirely sure what the nature of the wave thing is, but Serena was trying to act from within Alien X's Pocket Universe mind in such a way that would either count as creation or the manipulation of past events depending on interpretation. Not sure if that helps

How's that useful against a TS which already bypasses resistance and Infinite Speed?
Speed equal? You may have a point though, didn’t think that far, I’m not entirely sure if it matters but it might, since time reverse is usually treated as a better power than time stop. Although recently I got a similar counter-argument, but it was related to immeasurable speed time stop so i’m not really sure myself anymore.

Speed equal? You may have a point though, didn’t think that far, I’m not entirely sure if it matters but it might, since time reverse is usually treated as a better power than time stop. Although recently I got a similar counter-argument, but it was related to immeasurable speed time stop so i’m not really sure myself anymore.
SBA makes the speed the highest one between the 2 iirc, but there's also the resistance thing.

Back