• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Doomguy: The Weakest Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPs when they see a random ass brute: OH NO THIS MUST BE THE SAME AS PARADOX! EE!
That's the way Celestialsapiens acts my guy, Ben 10 shows this very clearly in the Forge of Creation episode...

So, Doom Slayer still doesn't have a chance here since AX will just EE him out of existence at the first moment of this fight.

Kevin only says they can EE. Nothing about them doing it as they see a random peson
Yeah true, they'll fight them and then blink them, claps.

Superman: I have to defeat this random civilian...uh I think I will just put them away from me...

Superman but SBA: **** YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT
Are celestial sapiens super man? Are celestial sapiens heros? Broh they don't give a **** about it. They just do what needs to be done, a. Universe itself doesn't matter for them if destroyed but it does for super man. Celestial sapiens has alot of work to engage in useless shit.

False equivalence.

That's the way Celestialsapiens acts my guy, Ben 10 shows this very clearly in the Forge of Creation episode...
7elq6i.jpg

Me watching the 812831 ben 10 supporter saying they EE first with their only proof being either WoG or Kevin talking about EE and nothing about what they do :

Are celestial sapiens super man? Are celestial sapiens heros? Broh they don't give a **** about it. They just do what needs to be done, a. Universe itself doesn't matter for them if destroyed but it does for super man. Celestial sapiens has alot of work to engage in useless shit.

False equivalence.
Not my point 🥶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back