• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X upgrade

AXF1

AXF2

AXF3

AXF4

AXF5

Alternate Elena talks about her good "past" and mentioned her "world"

So, when Ben as Alien X recreates the universe, Ben accidentally creates another timeline where Elena Validus is a good person at the same time he recreates the main universe.

So is this 2-C?

I do not think that is what is said within the comic. All that was stated is that he recreated the universe in a slightly different manner than previously.

Also, I do not think that we can consider the comicbook as canon to the original TV series.

If he recreated 2 timelines then yes, I assume that's 2-C. A really weak and probably baseline 2-C, but still 2-C as low 2-C is only one universe.

I've read this before.

In this book, it is said that Ben wanted Elena to be good so he recreate another timeline.

Where in another world Elena is good person, Mr. Baumann is Mrs. Baumann, Bubble Helmet is Cube Helmet.

I think this is have chance to be 2-C, but the problem is Canonicity.

However, they mention to the TV series when Ben recreated the universe, so... it might have a chance?

Unless the comicbook story has been referred to in the TV series, I do not think that we can use this.

It is probably best if we close this thread.

Back