• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X revision...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jucaslucas said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
From what i got reading that Wiki it would take omnipotent beings to be listed as 5D, something Alien X is no where near at all. Also, the first sentence of the wiki should end this conversation:
"Higher dimensional manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above."

Mighty has already established that this character that Alien X seems to be higher than has no feats so how would he be given this manipulative ability in the first place? Let alone any chance of being a 5D being?
He's above people at that level, so yeah, he should.
That doesnt answer my question really. Even if Alien X is higher, how would this featless being even gain that kind of manipulation when hes never done a single thing like that?

From what I got from the page, just being higher dimensional counts. We are 3d beings and we can manipulate 3d objects. They are 5d beings, so they can manipulate 5d objects.

Jucaslucas said:
From what I got from the page, just being higher dimensional counts. We are 3d beings and we can manipulate 3d objects. They are 5d beings, so they can manipulate 5d objects.
Real life logic isnt always a case with fiction. Besides, the page specifically states to have the ABILITY to use that power. Its even titled a type of manipulation, that allows the said 5D being to manipulate both spatial and temportal dimensions, something that this character has never done. It doesnt state that this is automatically even to those just for being a 5D being, if one at all

TheMightyRegulator said:
Many authors don't understand higher dimensional theory hence we need some proof they're capable of this power or even Bleach characters can be Low Complex Multiversal in power. Obviously Alien X is infinitely above them feat wise but I'm guessing a similar reason is why the upgrade was not allowed.
Mighty as a side note i have to ask. How come the creation trio and Arceus arent listed as 5D? The defintion of Higher Dimensional Manipulation states that the 5D being has the ability to manipulate both spatial and temporal dimensions. If I recall even Giratina has been implied to do something like this when Ash stated it was "remolding the reverse world". And Arceus obviously is>>>>>all 3 by a signifigant amount. I know this is off topic but is this not 5D or something? I just wondered this is all

We can manipulate inconsequential 3d objects. Sure you can manipulate a piece of paper but... Can you manipulate a built building? The Moon? All matter in the Universe? They all count as 3-D but beyond our scope of control. Speaking of insignificant scopes of control: *.High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size.

So yeah, humanity is not the best comparison.

@Fictional Blade101 No. The Distortion World is stated to be a space-time continuum, which is 4-Dimensional and Arceus isn't infinitely above them. This very off-topic...

TheMightyRegulator said:
@Fictional Blade101 No. The Distortion World is stated to be a space-time continuum, which is 4-Dimensional and Arceus isn't infinitely above them. This very off-topic...
Kk. My bad for intruding this

@Azathoth I was just about to post that as a response, so I obviously agree, although I am uncertain if they were going to destroy or create one. It has been quite a while since I watched the episode.

Basically the 5-Dimensional Contemelia (who looked like smoothies...) at the end of the show were one of those cases when the authors explicitly do not seem to understand the implications of higher-dimensional scale, which is why we avoid listing them within this wiki, and cannot scale from them.

As for Alien X, I think that we rated it as regular 2-C, given how casually it recreated a single universe.

Okay then. "At least Low 2-C" for Alien X and Galactic Gladiator. Who wants to make the changes?

No problem. Though should their level of range be changed or no cause apparently on Alien X's page, it's said that it's race is capable of affecting other universes?

How about a note listing what Ant and Azzy said regarding the 5-D smoothies. That way people in the future won't continue trying to make upgrades based on that?

Ryukama said:
How about a note listing what Ant and Azzy said regarding the 5-D smoothies. That way people in the future won't continue trying to make upgrades based on that?
Ryukama has a point on this. *Nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back