• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Multiverse Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
content://com.google.android.apps.photos.contentprovider/0/2/content%3A%2F%2Fmedia%2Fexternal%2Fvideo%2Fmedia%2F72/REQUIRE_ORIGINAL/NONE/1931164666

Firestorm808 said:
Are you trying to share a file? Save it to your google drive and send the share link.
Vhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qzgymU3SaUW8MrRPjD4G5pR-4_MouHFO/view?usp=drivesdk

It's called for a few brains more where ultimate albedo confirms the Ben 10 verse isn't a universe of even a multiverse but a omniverse

@Firestorm808

I disagree, stand by my previous statements, and think that you are using speculation to justify something that we need more concrete evidence for. My apologies, but we should close this thread. I do not have the time to deal with it, and it will not lead anywhere.

Omniverse is a meaningless term, as it is either used as a synonym for a multiverse or all of fiction and reality combined. The former needs specific clarifications, and the latter is extreme hyperbole.

Preferably concrete in-show evidence that Celestialsapiens can affect many universes at the same time, not speculation that only mentions a single universe.

After watching the episode again, the Chronosapien Time Bomb technically destroyed Atomic X by erasing Ben 10K's timeline. No Ben 10K timeline, no Ben 10K in the "present." It's the same reason why No Watch Ben and Vilgax were fine after the Time Bomb. The fact that Ben 10K is a part of Atomic X makes it a vulnerability.

Vilgax: Not just a bomb a Chronosapien time bomb. [ Bomb ticking ]

Eon: You're going to destroy this Ben 10 and his timeline? - Nice. -

Vilgax: On the contrary The detonation won't even touch this Ben Tennyson or his timeline. It's designed to wipe other timelines from existence.

Eon: Which one?

Vilgax: All of them. [ Laughs evilly ] Only this timeline will be left intact, while all others will cease to exist, so every Ben Tennyson not from this timeline will be destroyed.

Also atomic X is contradictory itself it literally has been stated there is only one alien X so as shouldn't even exist

A Ben connects to the True Alien X wherever it is and becomes a Ben-Alien X. If there is no Ben to transform and connect to in the first place, then there is no Ben-Alien X, just Alien X (Serena and Bellicus) wherever it is.

This leaves the question as to wether Pure Celestialsapiens like Starbeard survived and was just staying in the blankness for a while. After all, True Celestialsapiens are from outside the normal timeline.

I think a Celestialsapien would go untouched by a bomb that wipes timelines like the CTB, because they aren't a part of any timeline. I think a Celestialsapien that's theoretically targeted by the CTB would be immune too, but for the average one born in the FoC or Alien X it shouldn't even be effected and in the case of Alien X the given Ben should be fine in Bellicus and Serena's realm like how Paradox avoids it in a pocket dimension.

I still think that we should preferably close this.

Firestorm808 said:
Regarding Celestialsapians affecting the Omniverse, it is similar to the Pre-Crisis Future Green Lantern Corp feat of affecting all possible timelines. It is considered at least a 2-C feat for each individual Green Lantern.

Edit:

In the show, Celestialspaiens are responsible for changing appearances and voices in all timelines of the Ben 10 Omniverse.

The feat of affecting all timelines as a group is supported by a later statement by Man of Action. They stated that Celestialsapiens can survive Omniversal destruction as a group. https://manofaction.tv/blog/sunday-funday-for-the-fans/#.XRfTH-gza1s

This is similar to the Pre-Crisis Future Green Lantern Corp feat of destroying all possible futures. It is considered at least a 2-C feat for each individual Green Lantern.

I believe the same can be applied for individual Celestialsapiens as 2-C.
^^^

Again, this is a metafictional joke, as well as speculation and only referring to a single universe. We should close this.

Antvasima said:
Again, this is a metafictional joke, as well as speculation and only referring to a single universe. We should close this.
What you mean by that?Metafictional Joke?Speculation?Where did you get all of this in this thread?

HoRaOra9087 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
So they together can change the multiverse, how does that means that every single one of them is equal?
In fact, this has been debunked quite a few times IIRC so unless this brings something new then...
No No
Together they can resist OMNIVERSAL destruction meaning they can survive TOGETHER the destruction of EVERY MULTIVERSE IN FICTION
If you're being serious, i swear to god I've seen you on the youtube comments section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back