• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X/Celestialsapiens add Ability

I mean...I genuinely do think that the dimensions in Ben 10 hold some kind of superiority to each other, at least with how they're portrayed. Whether or not they have an uncountably infinite difference is a completely different conversation.

String theory doesn't fit our tier 1 in the first place
I was referring to the thing where it says: "you can only percieve 3 dimensions" and the "there are 26". Pretty much the easiest way to prove higher dimensions. Now, whether they would qualify under the system is a totally different thing. But they're not just universes or parallel dimensions or whatever.

I was referring to the thing where it says: "you can only percieve 3 dimensions" and the "there are 26". Pretty much the easiest way to prove higher dimensions. Now, whether they would qualify under the system is a totally different thing. But they're not just universes or parallel dimensions or whatever.
Tier 1 isn't based on higher dimensions, rather higher infinities, if there's no gap proved there's no tier 1

Tier 1 isn't based on higher dimensions, rather higher infinities, if there's no gap proved there's no tier 1
Yeah, I know that isn't true. Higher dimensions make up Tier 1, they always have and they still do. The dimensions have to be higher levels of infinite, however, to truly classify on this wiki.

Yeah, I know that isn't true. Higher dimensions make up Tier 1, they always have and they still do. The dimensions have to be higher levels of infinite, however, to truly classify on this wiki.
Lol that's literally the system it's just that higher infinities are usually represented in dimensions which ben 10 doesn't even fill

Having higher dimensions was your point afterall

Lol that's literally the system it's just that higher infinities are usually represented in dimensions which ben 10 doesn't even fill

Having higher dimensions was your point afterall
My point was that Ben 10's dimensions aren't merely alternate dimensions, but higher spatial dimensions by nature. Whether or not they qualify for something like Low 1C or 1B on this wiki is something I don't really care for.

My point was that Ben 10's dimensions aren't merely alternate dimensions, but higher spatial dimensions by nature. Whether or not they qualify for something like Low 1C or 1B on this wiki is something I don't really care for.
Yeah they're higher D but not tier

Why exactly do we not treat the dimensions in Ben 10 as actual higher dimensions, again?
I guest it cuz Ben does'nt proof a Significant different between the lower and the higher so its just like they are from higher dimensions but their power just comparable to lower one's

But their is no Quantitive Different between power Dimension and higher dimensions, IIRC Najilians Destructor also a higher dimensional abject cannot even replicate Gwen mana/magic which a lower dimension power/magic

Higher dimensional does'nt always Grant you a higher Cosmology or a higher tier if the fiction itself does'nt show us how their Cosmology works,i mean if we ignore the Tiering system'i can just upgrade Kamen Rider into 7D cuz World Of Gaim stated contain 7 Dimensional structures but it just stated once in the movie and no one knows how it even works

Higher dimensional does'nt always Grant you a higher Cosmology or a higher tier if the fiction itself does'nt show us how their Cosmology works,i mean if we ignore the Tiering system'i can just upgrade Kamen Rider into 7D cuz World Of Gaim stated contain 7 Dimensional structures but it just stated once in the movie and no one knows how it even works
But that's not what I meant. I never said to upgrade them. Just that the wiki should stop saying that they're parallel dimensions, when they clearly aren't

No, I saw plenty of people claim that they were just alternate dimensions, not higher ones, so that's definitely not true.
People who didn't watch ben 10 most likely, as it's clearly higher dimensions, we just don't accept them because of a dozen of reasons

Yeah, that's what I meant. It wouldn't be enough for Hyperversal, but they are at least unquantifiably superior to each other.
Najilians are featless actuallly,what we can use is just a Statement or something since they never show themself again in the show

Yeah, that's what I meant. It wouldn't be enough for Hyperversal, but they are at least unquantifiably superior to each other.
That's the problem, we don't even know anyone from these dimensions except 2 characters and they won't have any tiers

But man imagine that 1B alien X ☺️

Back