• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X/Celestialsapiens add Ability

In this Thread I will try to add Ability Creation and Pseudo Power Mimicry to Alien X

Okay first of all, basically the Ability of Alien X/Celestialsapiens is Reality Warping

Azmuth also alludes to Alien X's Ability by saying "Alien X can do anything" which refers to the Celestialsapiens being able to do anything with their Reality Warping (1:11)

Prof. Paradox also mentions this by saying that the Forge Of Creation (where Celestialsapiens was born) is the greatest source of power in Ben 10 and the place where "Ideas become real" (referring to Celestialsapiens Reality Warping )

Paradox also says that if Agregor manages to go to the Forge Of Creation and absorb the baby Celestialsapiens then he will become "Omnipotent" which refers if Agregor will get the strongest power in Ben 10 aka "Reality Warping" Celestialsapiens (0:00)

Supported by Selena, one of Alien X's personalities has always said that Alien X can do "manythings" and they just have to agree with that.

(1:51)

Until finally when Ben has full control over Alien X, Ben with the power of Reality Warping of Alien X is able to "Realize" his idea into a new Ability that he wants, namely "Duplication" without needing the approval of both personalities anymore.

https://youtu.be/AYSksm78FYU (0:42)

So from the evidence above, Ben can automatically use any abilities from his verse according to Ben's own wishes in the form of Alien X

Also Derrick as a Art Director Confirmed it that Alien X can use any abilities that he want imagine

http://imgur.com/gallery/ElCy4PB

Note : Maybe you guys was does'nt agree with Derrick Statement since basicly he was UNRELIABLE 💀💀 which is true but we cant say that all his Statement was always wrong right?well as long his Statement was does'nt contradict with the show + got backup by the show itself so we can use it even Duncan as the original Creator say that anything that backup dan happened in the show was considering as Canon as long it does'nt contradict

http://imgur.com/gallery/6XF6gTU

And Plus we can see Ben in Alien X form was peforming a new abilities such as Telekinesis,Mind Manipulation,etc which these abilities was never performed by any Celestialsapiens which this support the evidence that Ben can use any abilities that he want to and this was make sense since basicly Ben was pretty creative enough

https://youtu.be/jdSX4edppts

So from the all evidence above,this will make Alien X has Abilities Creation and Pseudo Power Mimicry

This will scale to:

-Alien X
-Galactic Gladiators (Celestialsapiens )
-Starbeard (Celestialsapiens )
- And the entire Celestialsapiens Race

Agree :
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
"Ability Creation" as you put it is just his Reality Warping which just means you need to update it's description, not Add a new power.

He's not copying anything from anyone so Power Mimicry makes no sense. Also, other Celestialsapians not showcasing these abilities is a poor argument because it's not like they were even in many fights or have any reason to use them. I know many characters who have statements of being able to "do anything" but without actual evidence, it's just hype stuff.

"Ability Creation" as you put it is just his Reality Warping which just means you need to update it's description, not Add a new power.

He's not copying anything from anyone so Power Mimicry makes no sense. Also, other Celestialsapians not showcasing these abilities is a poor argument because it's not like they were even in many fights or have any reason to use them. I know many characters who have statements of being able to "do anything" but without actual evidence, it's just hype stuff.
Thats why i say it was a Pseudo Power Mimicry also Celestialsapiens main Ability was basicly is a Reality Warping and "they can do anything" here was Clearly refers to that and we can see a few abilities that came from Ben Reality Warping and imagination also from scan above Alien X can use any power Imaginable which means Alien X can use any abilities that he want since it depends the creativity of the user while Ben already show us that his Duplication game from his mind/Idea and he should can use any abilities from the verse

Last edited:
Thats why i say it was a Pseudo Power Mimicry also Celestialsapiens main Ability was basicly is a Reality Warping and "they can do anything" here was Clearly refers to that and we can see a few abilities that came from Ben Reality Warping and imagination
That's not Power Mimicry or even Pseudo Power Mimicry. Everything you posted in the OP just points to his ability of Reality Warping. "They can do anything" doesn't support Powers Mimicry.

That's not Power Mimicry or even Pseudo Power Mimicry. Everything you posted in the OP just points to his ability of Reality Warping. "They can do anything" doesn't support Powers Mimicry.
Its already stated as "any power Imaginable" which refers to any abilities from the verse that was accessible to Alien X if Ben want to

Its already stated as "any power Imaginable" which refers to any abilities from the verse that was accessible to Alien X if Ben want to
It's still not Power Mimicry. Unless it directly states he's copying the exact powers of the other aliens, and not just giving himself these abilities it doesn't count as Power Mimicry.

Agree with this ^ this is just deeper context to his already existing RW

It's still not Power Mimicry. Unless it directly states he's copying the exact powers of the other aliens, and not just giving himself these abilities it doesn't count as Power Mimicry.
So you does'nt agree with power Mimicry but you agree that Ben as Alien X can use any power that he want/imagine (from his verse)??

So you does'nt agree with power Mimicry but you agree that Ben as Alien X can use any power that he want/imagine (from his verse)??
I disagree with Power Mimicry because he isn't copying anything. The only thing I agree with is Alien X having Reality Warping.

I disagree with Power Mimicry because he isn't copying anything. The only thing I agree with is Alien X having Reality Warping.
^ I agree, again

You need to mimic power to get power mimicry, alien x isn't copying shit, he's just able to use stuff others have, with his reality warping

No, just that he has reality on a high-level scale. Not that he magically has every single ability in the verse.

No, just that he has reality on a high-level scale. Not that he magically has every single ability in the verse.
I don't say he had every single abilities from the verse,what i mean is Ben as Alien X can "use" the verse power since he as Alien X can use any power Imaginable

I don't say he had every single abilities from the verse,what i mean is Ben as Alien X can "use" the verse power since he as Alien X can use any power Imaginable
That’s literally saying the same thing, which doesn’t work as it’s merely high-level reality warping. Show an example of him actually mimicking another character’s abilities.

That’s literally saying the same thing, which doesn’t work as it’s merely high-level reality warping. Show an example of him actually mimicking another character’s abilities.
He never do it but it stated that he can if he want to

He never do it but it stated that he can if he want to
No, it’s stated that he can do ‘many things’, off of reading the OP. Nothing you said claims he can do ‘Everything’ he wants, other than claims of Omnipotence if you stretch it- which are not only clear hyperbole, but we also don’t accept statements of Omnipotents as proof of power.

Everything you posted just says ‘AX can warp reality’. It says nothing about being able to mimic powers, or create new ones. I see no reason to put new powers on the profile without direct- or heck, any at all- proof that he can use them in a fight.

No, it’s stated that he can do ‘many things’, off of reading the OP. Nothing you said claims he can do ‘Everything’ he wants, other than claims of Omnipotence if you stretch it- which are not only clear hyperbole, but we also don’t accept statements of Omnipotents as proof of power.

Everything you posted just says ‘AX can warp reality’. It says nothing about being able to mimic powers, or create new ones. I see no reason to put new powers on the profile without direct- or heck, any at all- proof that he can use them in a fight.
I was talking about this

Nah see there’s a minor difference. A hyperbolic statement is usually outrageous with nothing to support it. Something being dead wrong can have several things going against it.
I suppose that’s true. Basically, it seems to be a mere hype statement

Back