• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X (Ben 10) vs Arceus Avatar (Pokemon)

Okay voting alien x since arceus hax to protect himself apparently where never shown to work on 5D hax, so alien x just EE GG

Okay voting alien x since arceus hax to protect himself apparently where never shown to work on 5D hax, so alien x just EE GG
Immortality type 9: Am I a joke for you?

Killing or EE the avatar in not a wincon, the heart will just send another one.

And Arceus can kill Alien X with CM1

Immortality type 9: Am I a joke for you?
Well, the op specified that it is only the avatar, and that if the avatar is killed it will be considered a win by alien x, plus coming back just to be erased over and over forever is an wincon by alien x

Killing or EE the avatar in not a wincon, the heart will just send another one.
Op stablished the rules that it would, for this match anyway

And Arceus can kill Alien X with CM1
How does that work? How does he use it in an offence manner ussually?

Well, the op specified that it is only the avatar, and that if the avatar is killed it will be considered a win by alien x, plus coming back just to be erased over and over forever is an wincon by alien x

Op stablished the rules that it would, for this match anyway
The OP can't restricted his immortality type 9, so no, Arceus will continue came back
How does that work? How does he use it in an offence manner ussually?
Yes, he can eraser the concepts

The OP can't restricted his immortality type 9, so no, Arceus will continue came back
He is not restricting, just putting that only the avatar is for the fight, with the original spirit not interfering, so if alien x kills the avatar it would count as a win, look go complain with the op, not me, that is what he said

Yes, he can eraser the concepts
I asked how he does it, i know he can but how he can?

He is not restricting, just putting that only the avatar is for the fight, with the original spirit not interfering, so if alien x kills the avatar it would count as a win, look go complain with the op, not me, that is what he said

Read Arceus profile :

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Emanated the concept of time, space, willpower, emotions and knowledge into existence. Upscaled from the Creation Trio who could erase the concept of spirit[15]. Spirit/Mind is embodied by the Lake Trio[16], which dictates metaphysical aspect of existence, with some beings being able to exist on a mental level[17]. There are likely many more, as gods and goddesses representing various aspects of the multiverse have been mentioned to exist, including god of death, goddesses of the earth and many unnamed ones, with some Pokémon being rumored to be incarnations of these beings)

He can erase the concept of spirits scaling to Palkia and Dialga (it takes time though)

Doesn't matter, If he is not restricting, so Arceus still having immortality type 9, no matter if the original spirit is in the fight or not
^
^
Gohanblanco

So what is stoping from Arceus defeat Alien X with fear hax

Well, even so if he gets erased over and over again, then it is still a wincon for Alien X
Um Actually Meme Nerd Design Poster for Sale by Williamdripfoe | Redbubble

Killing someone over and over again, don't count has a wincon, count as a incon.

So what is stoping from Arceus defeat Alien X with fear hax
Alien x consciousness and his powers as I said are located on a low 1-C dimension (read the note on Alien x profile), any hax (especially mind hax) that doesn't have low 1-C range won't reach Alien x consciousness

Alien x consciousness and his powers as I said are located on a low 1-C dimension (read the note on Alien x profile), any hax (especially mind hax) that doesn't have low 1-C range won't reach Alien x consciousness
Alien X Pocket dimension is 4-D, and just need 4-D range to reach Alien x consciousness.

And Arceus has Low 1-C range

"Due to his Body being Universe itself it should qualify for HDE aka 4D"

From the CRT, which gaves Alien X the HDE

1) It is 5D

2) doesn't mean all his abilities scale, he never used Fear manip on a low 1-C scale like at all
1) Its 4-D the own CRT which gives Alien X HDE mentions it's 4-D

2)"Extended Melee Range; Low Complex Multiversal with attacks and abilities" No distinction between skills

1) Its 4-D the own CRT which gives Alien X HDE mentions it's 4-D

2)"Extended Melee Range; Low Complex Multiversal with attacks and abilities" No distinction between skills
1) that's because Alien x was tier 2 during that time and low 1-C cosmology wasn't accepted yet iirc

2)this only includes attacks and abilities that were shown or stated to work on a low 1-C range

Last edited:
so unless arceus shows its "true form" then this wouldn't happen
Arceus don't a have a true form in avatar state, so he has fear hax in his regular state
so unless arceus shows its "true form" then this wouldn't happen

nope, it counts as a wincon, since it is basically incap
"incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"

Arceus has passive EE, so he stills harming the Alien X

Arceus don't a have a true form in avatar state, so he has fear hax in his regular state

"incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"

Arceus has passive EE, so he stills harming the Alien X
Let's just agree that Alien x one shot the verse and call it a day alright ? This way we can end the debate quickly

Back