• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien CRT 9.8

wowza, another one, yippee! the 10th one will be bigger I just wanted to get these out the way.

Profile Rewrites -

* The Wraith
* Newborn
Edit: re-added regen for Newborn cus I forgot to add it beforehand lol

Miscellaneous -​

* Ripley and Xenomorph should have their names changed to having '(1990's Arcade Game)' instead of just '(Arcade)', just 'Arcade' is a quite the unfitting descriptor cus theres like a bajillion alien arcade games.

Last edited:
Oh yah same reason for disagreeing with Newborn's large size, especially since we know the actor is just 5'11 height wise

I disagree with Wraith's large size without a calc or something since the tallest dude alive right now can similarly tower over people
Kinda confused by the scans in the AP section, the last one seems to show a dude breaking through a wall with a few slams with his torch, which seems to indicate it's not actually that strong and thus the Wraith wouldn't be 9-C from breaking it
Characters far larger than an ordinary human. These are "giants", if you will. The size for this level begins at 2.72 meters tall, based on the tallest known human in history.
This aint enough to warrant that lol? its not even it its full height here its legs are bent
aIIxSxT.jpeg

which seems to indicate it's not actually that strong and thus the Wraith wouldn't be 9-C from breaking it
Its 9-C because it could kill humans with ease, that scan is there just to show it could potentially be higher if it can kill someone who can fracture a stone wall with such a thing, yes hes using a torch but I dont think you can do that much damage to a stone wall with that normally.

Last edited:
With a quick google, it seems that the newborn is stated as being 7ft 11 inches. So about 3 metres in heathen units
Being fair, this is only 2.4 meters. It would be lower than Type 0.

This aint enough to warrant that lol? its not even it its full height here its legs are bent
aIIxSxT.jpeg

Its 9-C because it could kill humans with ease, that scan is there just to show it could potentially be higher if it can kill someone who can fracture a stone wall with such a thing, yes hes using a torch but I dont think you can do that much damage to a stone wall with that normally.
xLQwTge.png

Head = 54 px = ~24 cm
Body Height (Unfurled) = 524 px = 2.33 meters

Yeah, they're very tall, but not large enough to be considered a "giant". Sorry Wasp.

why would I add the human in its hand to its height?

why would I add the human in its hand to its height?
If the accursed thing can carry a seemingly normal human in one hand it ain't as short as a ****** perspective calc says it is. Lump it as an unquantifiable type 0 large size since any calc is either vastly under-estimating it's height or over-estimating it's height

If the accursed thing can carry a seemingly normal human in one hand it ain't as short as a ****** perspective calc says it is. Lump it as an unquantifiable type 0 large size since any calc is either vastly under-estimating it's height or over-estimating it's height
Giant ass man confirmed? (Even if you say that the person they did it to curled into a ball I'd retort that the dude is also not over 2 meters tall)
So I really don't see Large Size 0 even off carrying a person with one hand

Giant ass man confirmed? (Even if you say that the person they did it to curled into a ball I'd retort that the dude is also not over 2 meters tall)
So I really don't see Large Size 0 even off carrying a person with one hand
Okay, now shrink the person he carried and make him carry them around the torso, not the balls.

Hell you probably actually could calc it if you used it's wrists to scale instead of the body itself and then transmitted that height onto the wrist closer to foreground.

(Basically, generic height, and calc the background wrist in comparison, transmit that onto the foreground wrist, then use that to calc height)

I mean.

Feel free to check my math, ig. But the math is right.

If it is that you meant to compare him to the guy he's holding...

zW8hZTS.png

266 px = ~171 cm

171 / 266 * 524 = 3.37 meters

So, yeah, I suppose that slight difference did make a significant enough change. It's a bit inconsistent between the two guys, so I think it is a bit tenuous, but I'll sign off on Large Size 0.

If it is that you meant to compare him to the guy he's holding...

zW8hZTS.png

266 px = ~171 cm

171 / 266 * 524 = 3.37 meters

So, yeah, I suppose that slight difference did make a significant enough change. It's a bit inconsistent between the two guys, so I think it is a bit tenuous, but I'll sign off on Large Size 0.
I disagree with using the face of the guy in front, they're closer to the POV so perspective makes the alien look smaller. I think the 3.37 size is better.

I disagree with using the face of the guy in front, they're closer to the POV so perspective makes the alien look smaller. I think the 3.37 size is better.
Contrarily, I think the guy being held aloft is further away, making the alien look bigger. The alien's stance is strange, one leg is smaller than the other- legs are spread out due to weird angles, arms may be too.

I agree that the guy held up is a bit more accurate, but I don't think either are great, when dealing with small changes that can result in the ability being valid or not. Still, I do vote for Large Size (Type 0) straight up, rather than possibly.

Contrarily, I think the guy being held aloft is further away, making the alien look bigger. The alien's stance is strange, one leg is smaller than the other- legs are spread out due to weird angles, arms may be too.

I agree that the guy held up is a bit more accurate, but I don't think either are great, when dealing with small changes that can result in the ability being valid or not. Still, I do vote for Large Size (Type 0) straight up, rather than possibly.
Basically this, yeah.

I Basically said it was a lose-lose situation, and even the wrist thing I came up with a few posts up is tedious at best

Back