• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
another alien CRT

Palatine

Original profile used iffy stuff like biological manipulation, which seems to just be statistics amplification, also its speed scales from predators although this isn't really important considering that they're overall subsonic speed wont change.

Dog Alien

Profile was missing a lot of stuff in the AP department, bursting out of an ox, bisecting someone, and scaling to big chap should warrant at least a 'Possibly 9-B' rating imo

Last edited:
I'm fine with this.

The Predator scaling is non canon so should be nuked

The oxfeat is trash but it’s debatable whether the Runner was an Ox or Dog (I’ve heard both) and it’s from inside which is likely less durable then the outer skin

The Predator scaling is non canon so should be nuked

The oxfeat is trash but it’s debatable whether the Runner was an Ox or Dog (I’ve heard both) and it’s from inside which is likely less durable then the outer skin
the palatine dosent come from AVP, just that the speed scaled to AVP xenos on the original profile which I was planning to remove

for the dragon it still should warrant at least a 'possibly 9-B' rating, even if you discount the oxbursting it seemingly bisects someone and should be somewhat comparable to its durability and chap, as shown on the profile.

Last edited:
@Roch

The op mentions predators when all examples of that are a separate continuity from Alien

Dragon would be 9-B but not for that. The feat sucks and he already has better

@Roch

The op mentions predators when all examples of that are a separate continuity from Alien
the predators where an example for the speed because it was a copypaste of the xeno profile before the CRT, which I said above will be removed. Palatines dont come from anything AVP related
Dragon would be 9-B but not for that. The feat sucks and he already has better

As said, even if you discount the ox feat there is still the bisection and scaling which should warrant a 'possibly 9-B' rating, the ox feat isn't the main reason for the 9-B rating

if you have better feats though, do post them

Last edited:
As said, even if you discount the ox feat there is still the bisection and scaling which should warrant a 'possibly 9-B' rating, the ox feat isn't the main reason for the 9-B rating

if you have better feats though, do post them
That is precisely my point

The ox is unnecessary because we’ve already got wall level feats for the stunner

Also I’d note the Xeno queen might need recisions since Colonial Marines is only partially canon (according to the alien RPG rewrote and his notes from Fox, the characters are canon but not the narrative)

Also I’d note the Xeno queen might need recisions since Colonial Marines is only partially canon (according to the alien RPG rewrote and his notes from Fox, the characters are canon but not the narrative)
I do plan on covering that in a CRT in the future, unless you plan on doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back