• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alexandrite vs Regigigas

Well, Regigigas has Elemental Manipulation, Telepathy and Status Effect Inducement, and he has a bigger list of attacks and technics, so, I think I'll vote for him, but it would not be not a easy victory.

Slow Start would hinder Regigigas at the start of the fight, as it also reduces his damage output. If he gets past that, and from the pages it seems Regigigas has the versatility advantage. He can disarm her with Knock Off, confuse her with Dizzy Punch or Confuse Ray, can paralyze her with Thunder Punch, or can freeze her solid with Ice Punch (though its benefit is countered by her firebreath).

I'd give this to Regigigas with some difficulty.

Dunno. But she still a x20 AP advantage. Regi may be versatile, but versatility can only do so much if your opponent is that much stronger. I don't even know if Regigigas can take A hit from Alexandrite

One exaton is 1000 Petatons, so, Lapis Lazuli's result would be 20000 Petatons or so, while Regigigas' is only 103 Petatons, and that's Lapis, Alexandrite is far more powerful than Lapis, this should be enough to one-shot.

Well, it'd have been nice if that was on Alexandrite's page rather than simply stating who she scales from.

Switching to Alexandrite because of that power advantage. I knew I should have taken the time to find that calc...

It's stomp territory at this point. This gap is roughly 4 times bigger than the one between Planet and Large Planet, for example.

Not to mention Alex's hundreds of years of fighting experience from all of the gems, hundreds of kilometers of range with her bow and the proficiency she has with all of her weapons.

Keep in mind that when Lapis did that feat, she was weakened due to her damaged gem, Lapis with her full-power should logically be more powerful than that, and even after her gem was healed, she still had to use all of her strenght to hold Malachite down, which shows how powerful Malachite is, and Alex fought Malachite equally. All I have to say is: Don't mess with the gems.

Back