• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alexander Anderson VS Staz C. Blood

Considering the relative obscureness of the verses, you may wanna contact supporters/knowledgeable members of ya plan on getting this finished anytime soon.

Assuming you meant finisher, Staz uses his TK to crush his opponent's heart. That's not his only option though. His spot can mind control humans and he has a spray bottle filled with it.

Oh, well that really depends on his mood. If Staz is taking the fight seriously, then he's more likely play around with his opponent, mimicking the moves of videogames and anime characters, where as if he's bored, impatient, or generally uninterested in the fight he'll immediately resort to heart grasp. Unsealed Staz is also pretty likely to try to drain his opponent of blood/magic, healing and stat amping himself.

• Staz has no explicit weakness to holy powers/objects
  • I don't remember Alexander spamming teleportation in any fight
  • I would like some elaboration on the sealing and limited power null, please.

Is that an explicit effect of the bayonets or a weakness of the verses Vampires?

Honestly, I think I'm gonna vote Alexander, but not for reasons above.

Alexander has a clear and obvious skill advantage, knows how to fight vampires, has fought on par with Alucard and has better Regen.

Staz on the other hand has only two viable wincons, his mindcontroling spit and pulling out the nail, one of which he doesn't even know about. It's possible his absorbtion could eventually grant him enough of an advantage to overcome Alexander, but it's unlikely to ever get to that point.

Back