• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex vs Pulsimann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard to people to understand that Pulsi isn't a godmode, but rather a character with subjetively high strength?

Also, nobody gave reasons Error.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Why is it so hard to people to understand that Pulsi isn't a godmode, but rather a character with subjetively high strength?
Also, nobody gave reasons Error.
OOF!

I have infected google image results with my loliness. Anyway, OP says it's the actual Pulsema character and that's a rather quick death. Using JBW Pulsimann would work better as their own bullshit will begin to counter each other, since stats don't really matter for either of them.

Alexcar3000 said:
I have infected google image results with my loliness. Anyway, OP says it's the actual Pulsema character and that's a rather quick death. Using JBW Pulsimann would work better as their own bullshit will begin to counter each other, since stats don't really matter for either of them.
Wow... okay... JBW Pulsimann it is (Lol it bagan with VBW Pulsi...)

Alexcar3000 said:
Well, that is words. Words I don't understand, but words nonetheless.
Orange Unified School District. It's a thing tt blocked me from seeing youtube and many other websites. I'm stil blokd by many sites and it's harder to get out uv.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alright I found evidence for Pulsimann being weak against lolis. This isn't going to end well for him.
The canonicity of Pulsimann Explains is questionable (Besides the introduction that Pulsi gaves).

The concern of the narrator at the end is for comedic effect, no C-Liefs were harmed in the making of that strip.

Yes and No. Depending on where you lie in the spectrum. Some say that anything past 12 cannot possibly be considered a "True" or "Pure" Loli, no matter if they're 1000's of years old, but barely 1m or so in size. Others are more leniant and accept anything within a certain size as a Loli (otherwise Kanna wouldn't be considered a Loli for many, even if she's a bajillion years old despite being small). Speaking of Kanna, that's another factor people tend to debate, whether or not a Loli --needs-- to be human in the first place. Nowadays, each Loli has a certain "Type" that is attributed to them, used to separate them into categories (Pure and True Loli, which started as the definition as to what should or shouldn't be a Loli in the first place, now is generally accepted as a mere category, of course many are still in arms with using this defintion as the one and only accepted Loli-Metric) hence why I (after an arduous and lengthy debate...) got my "Male" Loli title instead of Shota. Richy here would be what is called a "Teen" Loli under the modern, more free/broad classification system of Loli.

Hmm...

Still, nothing coming from Pulsimann Explains is reliable lore-wise. The other two strips have Pulsi with actual tiers and his type 9 working differently to how it is explained in his page respectively.

Okay, let's go by that.

Pulsi's reactive evolution makes him resistant to something if exposed to it long enough. Considering Richy is his girlfriend, they should have spent enough time together for Pulsi to develop loli resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back