• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer's Lifting Strength

Alex's lifting strength is unknown in Prototype 2, don't you think it should be class M+? I mean he he threw a tank several meters into the air with one hand casually, and he easily subdued and lifted mid-game Heller, the latter of whom couldn't budge an inch.

can you also make people who toss cars several hundred meters class 5, cars weigh more than a thousand kg and they aren't equalling that, the are vastly above it, do this with amazing spiderman and doomfist most of all

also i don't think that this should really be class m+, this is because the average m1 abrams is actually like 60 tonness, vs battles wiki has tank masses wrong, they put it into the thousands of tons but the heaviest tank is 188 tonnes

Throwing a tank is Class 100

And no, we dont go by Tons, we go by Kilograms. An M1 Abrams, weighs 62 tons, or 56245.5 kg, the rating is correct

But Alex lifts and throws them without any effort. If he actually but all his effort into lifting something, I think he could lift a cruise ship.

Then it would be 'At least Class 100'. Unless he actually does something like lift a cruise ship you cant just assume he can.

weekly battles

vs battles wiki says that the upper limit for a tank is 1,000,000 kg, as i've explained the heaviest tank is 188,000 kg

You should read Salem's page from the RWBY verse. It says that she "should be stronger than RWBY" when for all we know she could be a big wimp. They just ASSUMED she was stronger than Ruby without any proof at all. So yes I CAN assume Alex can lift a cruise ship.

If Mercer's best lifting feat is lifting a tank casually, then he'd be 'At least Class 100'. Anything higher than that wont be accepted without feats to back it up.

oh i guess i was wrong, very well, upgrade the lifting strength part in vs battles wiki, but no it never said tons it said tonnes, so it is 188,000 kilos

The logical backing is that she's the leader? We don't know if she can actually fight on her own or not. Her main power seems to be in commanding the Grimm. Hell, she shouldn't even have a page on here yet given that she hasn't actually done anything.

Shrekkid said:
oh i guess i was wrong, very well, upgrade the lifting strength part in vs battles wiki, but no it never said tons it said tonnes, so it is 188,000 kilos
188000 kg is still 1.8x10^5 kg

BossM98 said:
The logical backing is that she's the leader? We don't know if she can actually fight on her own or not. Her main power seems to be in commanding the Grimm. Hell, she shouldn't even have a page on here yet given that she hasn't actually done anything.
The logical backing that she's more powerful than Cinder with the Maiden's powers, who even in a weakened state casually killed a Beringel, which Ruby needed considerable effort to do.

Class K at a minimum is 10^5, or 100,000 kg.

Alex can already effortlessly lift an M1A2 Abrams Tank, which is 72 tons or 65317.3kg.

That is his highest lifting feat for lack of heavier things to lift, not cause that's his max.

Then you have his musclemass ability which is stated to double his strength.

130635 kg. Then you have musclemass boost which even furthers that by an unstated amount. Let's say that's a 1.5x boost. 195952 kg, almost 200k.

In the beginning of the second game, he flings an APC three stories high with one hand (30.4 tons).

He's even stronger in P2, after amps + muscle mass he's probably on the high end of Class K if not borderline Class M.

So by Unite's reasoning he'd be 'At least Class 100 in base, Class K with Musclemass and Musclemass Boost, Class K, possibly Class M in Prototype 2'. See, now that wasnt so difficult was it? :p

WeeklyBattles: how do you know Salem is stronger than Cinder? We haven't seen Salem do ANYTHING to prove it for sure.

Have I answered your questions? :^)

Also Weekly, doesn't that mean the Saints Row lifting strength tops out at Class 100? Unless he's moving jumbo jets or something like that (I don't remember).

WeeklyBattles said:
So by Unite's reasoning he'd be 'At least Class 100 in base, Class K with Musclemass and Musclemass Boost, Class K, possibly Class M in Prototype 2'. See, now that wasnt so difficult was it? :p
This seems fine to me, but somebody needs to insert explanations.

Back