• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
Huh I missed this thread
Alex FRA
I suppose the Magic book gets restricted right? Even if its in the optional equipment this did give Sponge his amps and would probably be an instant win for Sponge given or take despite the "Downgrade." He has still shown to work with it fully despite not focusing on raw power he can still Alter reality and Plot hax his way to victory on a whim, Still very potent inventory to have... Making Alex's efforts... Pretty much screwed this time around, And no he doesn't always need to write on them with his hands he has had one stuck inside his head before actually.

Pretty sure you have to specify whether he has it. In fact, wasn't it removed from his equipment entirely?

The Wright Way said:
Pretty sure you have to specify whether he has it. In fact, wasn't it removed from his equipment entirely?
I mean like I said it was what gave Sponge and his Ally's such a leap in amps I said it was more or so an optional choice, And no its there and for very great reason the 2-C is gone but he still used it fully though not for raw power.

Back