• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aleph vs Zeedmilleniummon

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
For some reason, I really like SMT vs Digimon threads.

Scenario: A (literal) random encounter. Aleph doesn't have any demons by his side.

Battlefield: A barren field in Tokyo.

Victory condition: Victory by death.

Who wins and why?

Don't know much about SMT at all, but since Aleph seems to be at at least 2-A, where as Zeed is listed as being Solid 2-A, may give Aleph the win, also, for Zeed can we change his pic? I think this one looks better, this is Zeed without the Digital Chains

Zeedmilleniummon

Aleph: 1

Zeed: 0

Personally I'm leaning more towards Aleph myself due to skill and experience. Zeed is basically a berserker with no real mind (or so I heard, theirs shockingly little lore on the Millenniumon family).

I actually played SMT2 lol.

But uh, I'm actually leaning on Zeed here due to reality warping and BFR hax. Zeed takes it with high difficulty.

really dude ? =.= Demons are his only source of ability and you took them away from him >.>

Anyway, i'm rooting for Zeed in this match for having better hax

Dude, demon is the only source of his power and you can't remove that, at least remove the HAX on zeed then so they can have an endless punching battle of a 2-A striking strength.

I will give my vote to Aleph then.

Well, they're both At least 2-A.

Plus you can't take away someone's hax, that's against the rules of the wiki (that's like saying Goku can't use his Kamehameha, it's an intrinistic part of his character).

Due to Zeed's superior hax, I'll give him the win.

SMTProtags said:
Yet Aleph can't can't have his demons, which he relys on.
Hey, I wasn't the one advocating for the removal of the demons, that was some other guy's opinion.

But due to Zeed's much stronger hax (i.e. turning any sort of conventional attack into energy to feed upon and become stronger, BFR, the ability to travel back in time and screw over Alpeh before he got his demons e.t.c.) I have to give it to him.

Yet Aleph has demons with Time manipulation as well, even if he traveled back in time Aleph's demons can pretty much do the same. But since he can't have his demons obviously Zeed wins.

I haven't played much SMT at the time I made this thread, so it was a mistake. Aleph has Demons since I forgot that he was a basic warrior. Which demons would he get though?

I don't see anything on either of their profiles that would put Zeed down for good. Zeed no-sells all fo the attacks of the Royal Knights, Yggdrasil, The Three Great Angels, and the Demon Lords and it just makes him stronger.

Does BFR work on Shin Megami Tensei characters?

Magi said that BFR wouldn't work on Abel, and since IIRC Lucifer and Satan > Abel, it might not.

Aleph could go as far as soloing Digimon, there is no way in hell hes losing to Zeed here

He has boat-loads more hax since he has soul manipulation, reality warping, basic RPG status ailments, resistance to reality warping and can harm non-corporeal beings

I thought pretty much all of Alephs hax comes fro his Demons and not himself?

Newraptor said:
Aleph could go as far as soloing Digimon, there is no way in hell hes losing to Zeed here
He has boat-loads more hax since he has soul manipulation, reality warping, basic RPG status ailments, resistance to reality warping and can harm non-corporeal beings
Zeed has all of those as well as outright immunity to literally every kind of attack the Royal Knights can throw at him (which basically everything), making himself stronger in the process.. Not to mention the fact that the similarly High 2-A God couldn't do anything more than seal him despite having high-tier reality warping (having shaped the Digital World itself), conceptual manipulation, and other hax.

Even after being sealed Zeed is still the most powerful Digimon ever and it's heavily implied that the multiverse will just go boom if he's ever unsealed again.

Reppuzan said:
Newraptor said:
Zeed has all of those as well as outright immunity to literally every kind of attack the Royal Knights can throw at him (which basically everything), making himself stronger in the process.. Not to mention the fact that the similarly High 2-A God couldn't do anything more than seal him despite having high-tier reality warping (having shaped the Digital World itself), conceptual manipulation, and other hax.
Even after being sealed Zeed is still the most powerful Digimon ever and it's heavily implied that the multiverse will just go boom if he's ever unsealed again.
Zeed has no feats that put him at high 2-A, what are you talking about

Aside from being unfathomably more powerful than the Mother Eater and Quartzmon, both of whom could affect "All Worlds" or an infinite number of universes. There's also the fact that he posed a threat to God, a High 2-A being and the creator of the entire Digimon Megaverse, which may or may not include 6-D space based on vague statements.

Executor N0 said:
1) From a bunch of people far below Aleph

2) Cute. Kagatsuchi erased a huge multiverse and hes the weakest of YHVH's avatars. Guess who Aleph is comparable to?

3) They aren't regenerating from an attack on Aleph's level

4) Aleph then casually blitzes back over to Zeed and goes "Wow, what a waste of time" and shows off his back-hand

Also, using the term 'megaverse' on this site would make Aleph megaversal+ so you just made him solo Digimon even harder

Well, Aleph's rated as "At least 2-A" as well, so I'm not going to go around making assumptions and neither should you.

I'm pretty sure being superior to dozens of 2-A beings along with being able to erase Multiverses just by existing is pretty damn impressive.

Considering the fact that Zeed tanked attacks from God, I'd say he'd be able to regenerate just fine.

They're both Immeasurable, so your point is moot.

Newraptor said:
Also, using the term 'megaverse' on this site would make Aleph megaversal+ so you just made him solo Digimon even harder
Also, because obnoxious statements like this is making your argument SO much stronger.

Obviously Megaverse isn't a term on this site. Darkanine and I made the mistake of using it, but if you're going to deny accepted feats then that's your problem. Personally, I'd like to stick with the stats we have on our profiles.

1- was attacked by several RK's after the Cyber Sleuth events (Xros Wars is set after the end of Yggdrasil ), and they are at that time belonging to Tier 2-A.

2- In this case the statement came directly from Homeostasis, Yggdrasil replacement that has full knowledge of the composition of Digiverse even the Hyper dimensions that are outside the multidimensional space are aware of Yggdrasil. If Homeostasis said Zeed was going to destroy everything and nothing, is literally all Digiverse. And in this case, even the whole multiverse Human (which is infinite) is just something small that is within the entire Network, which is still below what is really the Digital World.

3- review the first statement.

4- At the time the Wiki puts the two in the same Tier immeasurable speed. Moreover, ZeedM can exist freely in Super Spacetime that exists beyond the digital multiverse, which is beyond the Network multi-layers containing all the Infinite Multiverse human in its lower layer.

5- Either way Zeed still be as "Megaversal". Since he not only would destroy the digital multiverse, but also all human Multiverse and the entire Network, with its six layers. Being able to reach even even higher places like Super Space-Time, the Hyperdimensions and maybe even the realm of God.

>Obnoxious

kek

1- Oh damn, they're still below Aleph whos high 2-A while they're 2-A, still not a comparison lol

2- You do realize that it's an unknown amount of time, right? Zeed could be destroying it in 2 minutes, 5 minutes, millions of years, etc

4- So they're equal. Nothing really different here

5- Megaverse+ > Megaverse

1) He's "At least 2-A" on this wiki until you prove it to be so. By the rules of this wiki you have to use the rating on the profiles or start up a content revision thread to get your point approved.

2) If he's unsealed boom. Everything goes. No timeframe, instant. Not to mention the fact that the infinitely weaker Hunaglongmon can deconstruct past, present, future, light, and darkness for all of eternity and erase from existence in moments.

3) Not a blitz, that's for sure.

4) They're both "At least Multiverse+", deal with it.

Okay, I think its time to calm down guys.

Aleph used to be High 2-A back when our definition of it was considerbly lower (back then it any being with at least infinite 4-D or 5-D power, not its 5-D power only), so most of SMT was rolled back to just 2-A.

Also, destroying an infinite universe in any timeframe will net the same results; infinite. Zeed is completely past time anyway so it wouldn't matter.

"ZeedMillenniummon is an Evil God Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Zed Millenniummon". Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds"

And if you're wondering, I'm almost positive that "still trying" part strictly refers to his post-sealed state, which did almost destroy everything if Ryu Akiyama didn't "defeat" Zeed. Unsealed Zeed was said to be able to destroy the world if he so chose, this is backed up by him being waaaaaaay stronger than Lucemon who "rivals god" and "will destroy the Digital World"

"Its power exceeds that of Megas, and is said to rival that of the existence called "God" as well. It has a contradictory existence, in that one side of it loves all things, as God does, while the other is trying to destroy the whole world, as the Devil does. Hence, once it destroys this world, it intends to create a fresh new world" And that may or may not be referring to one of Lucemons infinite avatars, whom are infinity weaker than his true form. So far his strongest Avatars have been in the 2-A range.

Back