• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another V. Verse vs Shadow of Revenge battle of haxxed 5-B's. If I had a nickel for every time...
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place on an empty, indestructible planet
  • Both Start 100 meters away from each other
  • Full Power Rancour (5-B) is used, Tempest Deity Alela, 'Tempest Soul Awakened' (5-B) is used
  • SBA for everything else
VOTING

Wraith: 0

Deity: 0

Incon: 4

Last edited:
What's this dudes answer to Tempest Aura? And from there how does he start the fight?
Likely the same way Raúl could deal with Tempest Aura (however I don't remember exactly what Tempest Aura is)

Rancour is likely to start by gauging his opponents strength, likely by sending out Irgoth to damage Alela and figure out what her kit looks like as he'll begin to put on physical pressure.

Likely the same way Raúl could deal with Tempest Aura (however I don't remember exactly what Tempest Aura is)

Rancour is likely to start by gauging his opponents strength, likely by sending out Irgoth to damage Alela and figure out what her kit looks like as he'll begin to put on physical pressure.
Not sure if Irgoth can withstand Tempest Aura, but after reading through the sections of the story where he is fighting and mentioned, Alela shouldn't have trouble handling him with Ultrabolts.

Speaking of, her most common attack here are the Tempest Ultrabolts, although she and Soul are acting as one so they will be far more versatile, rather than just having the things chase their prey, and she can summon multiple dozens of them at once from her position and try to overwhelm Rancour with them. He doesn't have barrier stuff listed on his profile, so at their speed, power, and range they should be a menace to deal with as well as devouring most if not all of the attacks he sends after Alela, since she'll be allocating a good deal to both offense and pure defense

Not sure if Irgoth can withstand Tempest Aura, but after reading through the sections of the story where he is fighting and mentioned, Alela shouldn't have trouble handling him with Ultrabolts.

Speaking of, her most common attack here are the Tempest Ultrabolts, although she and Soul are acting as one so they will be far more versatile, rather than just having the things chase their prey, and she can summon multiple dozens of them at once from her position and try to overwhelm Rancour with them. He doesn't have barrier stuff listed on his profile, so at their speed, power, and range they should be a menace to deal with as well as devouring most if not all of the attacks he sends after Alela, since she'll be allocating a good deal to both offense and pure defense
So to counter all of this, he has resonance barriers and quite honestly could just regenerate from any attacks that are thrown his way.

However I have not seen any regeneration on Alela that would prevent her from death should Rancour open one Dominion and tear apart her body/soul/concept at their most fundamental levels.

Even with the speed amps, all Rancour needs to do is open one dominion and the strength gap would instantly kill Alela should she step into his dominion due to her inability to regenerate from damage to the soul/concept or quantum level attacks

So to counter all of this, he has resonance barriers and quite honestly could just regenerate from any attacks that are thrown his way.
He doesn’t have resonance barriers on his profile at all. I searched it for the word barrier and it came up empty. Regeneration is a problem though, although this may be something she can handle with her ‘Blade of True Tempest Judgement’, which is a much stronger Ultrabolt that also consists of stacked reality warping capabilities.

She could also abuse Tempest Singularities and force parts of him into them, casting them to different points across time where he may not be able to regenerate fully while also acting as a BFR which he also has no means to return from
However I have not seen any regeneration on Alela that would prevent her from death should Rancour open one Dominion and tear apart her body/soul/concept at their most fundamental levels.

Even with the speed amps, all Rancour needs to do is open one dominion and the strength gap would instantly kill Alela should she step into his dominion due to her inability to regenerate from damage to the soul/concept or quantum level attacks
Alela can stonewall everything off with ‘Walls of Tempest Divinity’ which, after checking, he doesn’t have a method to bypass and just wait him out. Tempest Soul can regenerate from all of those and use Tempest Restoration to revert all the damage done too

Last edited:
He doesn’t have resonance barriers on his profile at all. I searched it for the word barrier and it came up empty. Regeneration is a problem though, although this may be something she can handle with her ‘Blade of True Tempest Judgement’, which is a much stronger Ultrabolt that also consists of stacked reality warping capabilities.
The reason he lacks Forcefield creation on his powers is due to it falling under the Complex Sorcerer Abilities area.

Reality warping probably won't do much to the essence as unless you have a direct way to interact with the concept of his being you're kinda cooked.
She could also abuse Tempest Singularities and force parts of him into them, casting them to different points across time where he may not be able to regenerate fully while also acting as a BFR which he also has no means to return from
To counter the BFR, he could likely BFR and seal her first, once she enters his dominion he could catch her off guard and potentially hit an Ardour's Spark before sealing her.

There isn't really a way to force a 'part' of him anywhere as he could simply let that part die and regenerate it in the present.

Alela can stonewall everything off with ‘Walls of Tempest Divinity’ which, after checking, he doesn’t have a method to bypass and just wait him out. Tempest Soul can regenerate from all of those and use Tempest Restoration to revert all the damage done to her
You'd have to explain that ability before I can provide an argument as to why he could.

So when Rancour weakens her to lower than idk any extension of her power (I.e he could likely take her below 5-B with his slashes) can she then regenerate from just straight up being conceptually erased?

As you mentioned in out dms Tempest Restoration isn't spammable and therefore it would only buy time as the guaranteed hits won't stop and will continue pulling her apart. When she's weakened to a point where he could get her in one place he could then hit her with an Ethereal Flame and one shot.

The reason he lacks Forcefield creation on his powers is due to it falling under the Complex Sorcerer Abilities area.
How come Raúl has it listed then? That feels a little bit off
Reality warping probably won't do much to the essence as unless you have a direct way to interact with the concept of his being you're kinda cooked.
She has the ability to attack the concepts, she has Tempest Severance which destroys and severs conceptual connections while erasing them from existence with a series of a thousand spatio-temporal electric lashes. Keep in mind she and Soul can also survive that themselves
You'd have to explain that ability before I can provide an argument as to why he could.
I feel it’s pretty well explained on the profile…

Anyway, Walls of Volting Divinity is basically the Tempest Deity’s greatest defense against anything. It doesn’t matter how conceptual his attacks are, he doesn’t have the information manipulation, law manipulation, or totally immense willpower required to bypass the walls, and she can generate up to a thousand of these. By her decree she layers her own needs over anything in reality, which would include the dominion and slashes themselves. She outright rejects and diminishes the information behind enemy attacks that would otherwise negatively influence her. It basically becomes the ‘true’ reality that nothing can bypass her walls, and that truth will remain dominant unless the opponent has greater abilities over a similar field of hax as well as combining said hax with a willpower that surpasses her own and tempest soul combined. Rancour doesn’t even have supernatural willpower on the profile at all, so he’s way behind in this regard. He’d also have to overcome Souls evolution to break multiple in a row, which he shouldn’t be able to do either. It’s pretty unlikely he gets through any of the walls, much less a thousand. So at this point it would be a stamina battle.
So when Rancour weakens her to lower than idk any extension of her power (I.e he could likely take her below 5-B with his slashes) can she then regenerate from just straight up being conceptually erased?

As you mentioned in out dms Tempest Restoration isn't spammable and therefore it would only buy time as the guaranteed hits won't stop and will continue pulling her apart. When she's weakened to a point where he could get her in one place he could then hit her with an Ethereal Flame and one shot.
Would his weakening even surpass her rate of evolution? Regardless yes Tempest Soul can bypass the longer regen period of Alela thanks to the tempest restoration (and activate the walls at the same time, therefore surviving all of this anyway) and he himself can regenerate from the stuff you are describing. Plus that wouldn’t kill him in general, rancour would have to destroy all the Volt of the universe to accomplish that. Stuff like this is why tempest soul desperately needs his own profile… 🗿

The guaranteed hits are supplanted by her Walls of Volting Divinity, they won’t affect her, and neither will the flame as long as those are still standing. But because of his absurd regen and purification stuff this may just be another incon

How come Raúl has it listed then? That feels a little bit off
Sorry about that im gonna make the pages entirely concise once I finish the revision 🙏
She has the ability to attack the concepts, she has Tempest Severance which destroys and severs conceptual connections while erasing them from existence with a series of a thousand spatio-temporal electric lashes. Keep in mind she and Soul can also survive that themselves
So it's not exactly possible to sever ones essence from their being, but if he becomes aware of Tempest Severance damaging or severing his conceptual bonds (assuming they can sever his bounds to Platonic concepts) he's going to be likely to either form barriers to protect himself or simply destroy the attacks with overwhelming force.
I feel it’s pretty well explained on the profile…

Anyway, Walls of Volting Divinity is basically the Tempest Deity’s greatest defense against anything. It doesn’t matter how conceptual his attacks are, he doesn’t have the information manipulation, law manipulation, or totally immense willpower required to bypass the walls, and she can generate up to a thousand of these. By her decree she layers her own needs over anything in reality, which would include the dominion and slashes themselves. She outright rejects and diminishes the information behind enemy attacks that would otherwise negatively influence her. It basically becomes the ‘true’ reality that nothing can bypass her walls, and that truth will remain dominant unless the opponent has greater abilities over a similar field of hax as well as combining said hax with a willpower that surpasses her own and tempest soul combined. Rancour doesn’t even have supernatural willpower on the profile at all, so he’s way behind in this regard. He’d also have to overcome Souls evolution to break multiple in a row, which he shouldn’t be able to do either. It’s pretty unlikely he gets through any of the walls, much less a thousand. So at this point it would be a stamina battle.
So to counter this, anything within a Dominion automatically HAS to abide by the laws the dominion casts, which are:

1. Hits are entirely guaranteed to land as soon as they are launched unless there is a barrier technique of some sort, and even if there is, it interacts with the barrier and can destroy any barrier if it damages it enough
2. Anyone stepping into a Dominion automatically has to abide by any conditions imposed by the dominion user, as the radius of their dominion is quite literally their own version of reality expanded (in Rancour's case in manifests into reality and becomes its own entirely unique "thing")
3. To bypass these laws you'd need to be able to ignore them with superior law manipulation, causality manipulation (won't work on Rancour due to him existing outside the natural order) or your own dominion/pocket realm/ technique that can block the attacks

To address willpower, he is able to remain his own, constant being regardless of the concepts that are attempting to puppeteer him via his willpower, he also can withstand and has a higher level of aura to those who can shatter and kill the essence of a being by simply existing near them. So fear/willpower is no issue to him as he will never give up, nor break unless he's totally erased. (I forgot to add his supernatural willpower ability because I likely forgot it was even a hax when making his profile my bad)

In terms of stamina he has virtually limitless unless he runs out if Spectral Energy which isn't likely since he won't be forced to expand his technique or do anything that would require strain upon his reserves, which are at 500% as of his Full Power being realised, if he knows he may lose, he'll discard his physical form, which will be an annoyance and make things a little bit harder but then he'll gain infinite stamina.
Would his weakening even surpass her rate of evolution? Regardless yes Tempest Soul can bypass the longer regen period of Alela thanks to the tempest restoration (and activate the walls at the same time, therefore surviving all of this anyway) and he himself can regenerate from the stuff you are describing. Plus that wouldn’t kill him in general, rancour would have to destroy all the Volt of the universe to accomplish that. Stuff like this is why tempest soul desperately needs his own profile… 🗿
So to bypass all of this he'd likely just go for Tempest Soul itself, and either drive it away from Alela or simply take the win via incapacitating her

The slashes can be constantly improved and can adapt themselves depending on their targets needs in terms of how powerful or how weakening they would need to be (I am just realising how much I'll have to add to Rancour's profile after this 💀💀)

Again, bypassing the walls would be possible due to the extremely high tier Subjective Reality and Law Manipulation (he could further enhance it if the need arises to break the walls)
The guaranteed hits are supplanted by her Walls of Volting Divinity, they won’t affect her, and neither will the flame as long as those are still standing. But because of his absurd regen and purification stuff this may just be another incon
Again I doubt the walls would hold up against the dominion, but it is possible to come down to a stamina battle in which he could discard his physical form and outlast her.

So to counter this, anything within a Dominion automatically HAS to abide by the laws the dominion casts, which are:

1. Hits are entirely guaranteed to land as soon as they are launched unless there is a barrier technique of some sort, and even if there is, it interacts with the barrier and can destroy any barrier if it damages it enough
2. Anyone stepping into a Dominion automatically has to abide by any conditions imposed by the dominion user, as the radius of their dominion is quite literally their own version of reality expanded (in Rancour's case in manifests into reality and becomes its own entirely unique "thing")
3. To bypass these laws you'd need to be able to ignore them with superior law manipulation, causality manipulation (won't work on Rancour due to him existing outside the natural order) or your own dominion/pocket realm/ technique that can block the attacks

To address willpower, he is able to remain his own, constant being regardless of the concepts that are attempting to puppeteer him via his willpower, he also can withstand and has a higher level of aura to those who can shatter and kill the essence of a being by simply existing near them. So fear/willpower is no issue to him as he will never give up, nor break unless he's totally erased. (I forgot to add his supernatural willpower ability because I likely forgot it was even a hax when making his profile my bad)
I don't think you understood the ability exactly. The thing is, Alela just... ignores those laws, because her own decree will eliminate them. Being 'within' the dominion doesn't matter because dominions lack any form of information manipulation, which means the information behind those laws which create negative conditions for Alela simply won't apply and won't even have the chance to. Being it's own unique 'thing' is exactly what this counters. See, the purpose of the Tempest Deity is to be able to destroy beings who wield Chaos.

Chaos in my verse has an extremely broad definition, but to be more specific she is supposed to fight against people who completely overtake and obliterate every aspects or non-aspect of reality, at every level, disregarding the potency of any resistance or defense or information behind them all put against it using an even more busted version of manifesting phenomenon into reality and making it its own 'thing', using extremely high willpower as a crutch in order to do so. Even Alela herself and oithers in her realm of tier and hax are basically useless against sufficent Magic users, yet the Walls of Volting Divinity, although for a limited time, completely stonewalled one who is far above Rancour in all of these regards. You just said yourself superior law manip works, which Alela clearly has, and again, no info manip, no passing. All of this without even mentioning how Soul can evolve these like he can most of Alela's other stuff. Rancour physically cannot get through the walls with anything from his current arsenal, unfortunately.

Forgetting an ability lack that is actually a bit crazy tbh... If his willpower is so busted, it's likely a key part of his character and even if it isn't, that kind of high will is not somwething that should be forgotten when making a profile. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but he's going up against two high will people here, and Tempest Soul in particular has a stupidly high will and a lot of arrogance backing him up.
In terms of stamina he has virtually limitless unless he runs out if Spectral Energy which isn't likely since he won't be forced to expand his technique or do anything that would require strain upon his reserves, which are at 500% as of his Full Power being realised, if he knows he may lose, he'll discard his physical form, which will be an annoyance and make things a little bit harder but then he'll gain infinite stamina.
Alela is similar then, this just further points to incon
So to bypass all of this he'd likely just go for Tempest Soul itself, and either drive it away from Alela or simply take the win via incapacitating her
He's gonna have a bunch of Tempest retribution attacks on top of him as well as constantly transffered damages of his own powers right back onto himself in that same instant trying that stuff. Plus you can't really draw something away from someone when said things are both on and the same
The slashes can be constantly improved and can adapt themselves depending on their targets needs in terms of how powerful or how weakening they would need to be (I am just realising how much I'll have to add to Rancour's profile after this 💀💀)

Again, bypassing the walls would be possible due to the extremely high tier Subjective Reality and Law Manipulation (he could further enhance it if the need arises to break the walls)

Again I doubt the walls would hold up against the dominion, but it is possible to come down to a stamina battle in which he could discard his physical form and outlast her.
Adaptation doesn't really matter anyway, but regardless that is offput by Alela's reactive evolution, and it wouldn't ,atter how much he adapated because he'd still never have the ability to get through the walls. Pure power doesn't work, neither does weakening them, because that information cannot be applied to the walls or Alela herself. Having higher tier law manip and subjective reality only help if he had info manip. I can't overstate enough that he doesn't have it. Alela is basically able to create stamina and while they are in the walls, Soul should be able to use Tempest Restoration and continually restore all lost stamina anyway

I'm just gonna vote incon tbh.

I don't think you understood the ability exactly. The thing is, Alela just... ignores those laws, because her own decree will eliminate them. Being 'within' the dominion doesn't matter because dominions lack any form of information manipulation, which means the information behind those laws which create negative conditions for Alela simply won't apply and won't even have the chance to. Being it's own unique 'thing' is exactly what this counters. See, the purpose of the Tempest Deity is to be able to destroy beings who wield Chaos.

Chaos in my verse has an extremely broad definition, but to be more specific she is supposed to fight against people who completely overtake and obliterate every aspects or non-aspect of reality, at every level, disregarding the potency of any resistance or defense or information behind them all put against it using an even more busted version of manifesting phenomenon into reality and making it its own 'thing', using extremely high willpower as a crutch in order to do so. Even Alela herself and oithers in her realm of tier and hax are basically useless against sufficent Magic users, yet the Walls of Volting Divinity, although for a limited time, completely stonewalled one who is far above Rancour in all of these regards. You just said yourself superior law manip works, which Alela clearly has, and again, no info manip, no passing. All of this without even mentioning how Soul can evolve these like he can most of Alela's other stuff. Rancour physically cannot get through the walls with anything from his current arsenal, unfortunately.

Forgetting an ability lack that is actually a bit crazy tbh... If his willpower is so busted, it's likely a key part of his character and even if it isn't, that kind of high will is not somwething that should be forgotten when making a profile. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but he's going up against two high will people here, and Tempest Soul in particular has a stupidly high will and a lot of arrogance backing him up.

Alela is similar then, this just further points to incon

He's gonna have a bunch of Tempest retribution attacks on top of him as well as constantly transffered damages of his own powers right back onto himself in that same instant trying that stuff. Plus you can't really draw something away from someone when said things are both on and the same

Adaptation doesn't really matter anyway, but regardless that is offput by Alela's reactive evolution, and it wouldn't ,atter how much he adapated because he'd still never have the ability to get through the walls. Pure power doesn't work, neither does weakening them, because that information cannot be applied to the walls or Alela herself. Having higher tier law manip and subjective reality only help if he had info manip. I can't overstate enough that he doesn't have it. Alela is basically able to create stamina and while they are in the walls, Soul should be able to use Tempest Restoration and continually restore all lost stamina anyway

I'm just gonna vote incon tbh.
Honestly with all of this in mind I reckon Rancour wins off of pure AP and overall staying capacity.

He has ample ways to outlast Alela and imo he can bypass the walls as the Dominion's laws can't be ignored, meaning when the techniques clash, Rancour's slashes will tear apart the walls, even if guaranteed hit doesnt take place, he can still launch endless slashes.

Even if the walls hold, Rancour is likely a far better fighter and could tag team Alela in physical combat with Irgoth and he could use his sword to physically claim victory.

I'm also not too sure about Speed being equalised due to it being one of the only factors I can see being able to make this an incon, as like you said, this battle will come down to attrition and I have Rancour on top of that, the only factor limiting it in my mind is the speed factor (since Alela is ~100x FTL and Rancour is ~27 million x FTL)

Overall I think it comes down to the attrition game and I think Rancour is taking it due to his superior staying power and ability to amp himself, let alone hit Ardour's Sparks which just entirely refuel him and give him more output, and damage in the attack coated in the Ardour's Spark energy.

Last edited:
Honestly with all of this in mind I reckon Rancour wins off of pure AP and overall staying capacity.

He has ample ways to outlast Alela and imo he can bypass the walls as the Dominion's laws can't be ignored, meaning when the techniques clash, Rancour's slashes will tear apart the walls.

Even if the walls hold, Rancour is likely a far better fighter and could tag team Alela in physical combat and with his sword to physically claim victory

I'm also not too sure about Speed being equalises due to it being one of the only factors I can see being able to make this an incon, as like you said, this battle will come down to attrition and I have Rancour on top of that, the only factor limiting it in my mind is the speed factor (since Alela is ~100x FTL and Rancour is ~27 million x FTL)

Overall I think it comes down to the attrition game and I think Rancour is taking it due to his superior staying power and ability to amp himself, let alone hit Ardour's Sparks which just entirely refuel him and give him more output, and damage in the attack coated in the Ardour's Spark energy.
Pure AP is answered by her busted reactive evo. I don’t believe anything on the profile or in this match so far indicates he has anything near the ability to evolve like she does and she won’t be weakened because the walls

I already disproved it, the walls won’t be bypassed. He simply has no way to bypass what the walls do to pure information. He NEEDS type 1 info manip to do basically anything to them. Again, it doesn’t matter if they can’t be ignored or not, the walls literally stopped more powerful stuff capable of doing the same thing in a more powerful way. Even if he had info manip, he’d have to deal with the evo and the pure reflection stuff the walls also have and he’d be forced to win a battle of wills on top of all of it, and that’s just to break one wall. Keep in mind, she can create and layer one thousand of them

I highly doubt he’s a better fighter at all, much more so a far better one. Alela is an extraordinary genius fighter with tempest soul, who has a divinely blessed mental state and they have the tempo divinity fist, which utilizes the fighting skills and styles of countless users of Electrojutsu across the cosmos, essentially making her a near-perfect fighter with the skill surpassing her regular fighting ability by hundreds to thousands of times over. She’s fought against ‘countless clones’, even after said clones were equalized to every single one of her parameters, even when inside a pocket dimension where said clones had the home advantage, and has the ability to split off into a few clones of equal skill and create dozens of extra limbs, weapons, etc. which also have similar skills, it’s not out of the question that she can build an entire army of these things since she surpasses Grender in this regard, and she herself is able to take down armies of truly immense skill, and even before the tempest deity stuff she could defeat guys with precognition on pure skill alone. I don’t see any identical skill feat for rancour on the profile

Speed wouldn’t matter with a restoration and walls combo, plus every match has equal speed. Why would I unequal speed just to favor one particular character? This should have been brought up before the match

I believe I’ve addressed all of the above by now

Pure AP is answered by her busted reactive evo. I don’t believe anything on the profile or in this match so far indicates he has anything near the ability to evolve like she does and she won’t be weakened because the walls

I already disproved it, the walls won’t be bypassed. He simply has no way to bypass what the walls do to pure information. He NEEDS type 1 info manip to do basically anything to them. Again, it doesn’t matter if they can’t be ignored or not, the walls literally stopped more powerful stuff capable of doing the same thing in a more powerful way. Even if he had info manip, he’d have to deal with the evo and the pure reflection stuff the walls also have and he’d be forced to win a battle of wills on top of all of it, and that’s just to break one wall. Keep in mind, she can create and layer one thousand of them

I highly doubt he’s a better fighter at all, much more so a far better one. Alela is an extraordinary genius fighter with tempest soul, who has a divinely blessed mental state and they have the tempo divinity fist, which utilizes the fighting skills and styles of countless users of Electrojutsu across the cosmos, essentially making her a near-perfect fighter with the skill surpassing her regular fighting ability by hundreds to thousands of times over. She’s fought against ‘countless clones’, even after said clones were equalized to every single one of her parameters, even when inside a pocket dimension where said clones had the home advantage, and has the ability to split off into a few clones of equal skill and create dozens of extra limbs, weapons, etc. which also have similar skills, it’s not out of the question that she can build an entire army of these things since she surpasses Grender in this regard, and she herself is able to take down armies of truly immense skill, and even before the tempest deity stuff she could defeat guys with precognition on pure skill alone. I don’t see any identical skill feat for rancour on the profile

Speed wouldn’t matter with a restoration and walls combo, plus every match has equal speed. Why would I unequal speed just to favor one particular character? This should have been brought up before the match

I believe I’ve addressed all of the above by now
To say that he can't interact with the walls without information manipulation is a NLF. There are things, such as Spectral slashes that simply don't need to be informational in nature to affect anything, as they don't have 'information' but rather pure Spectral Energy which when interacting with anything, has to at least be able to damage it

Honestly, I'm still unconvinced of the skill gap being in Alela's favour.

Rancour has fought uncountable battles, and never once has been defeated if he hadn't planned for it to be so. Even in defeat against Raúl, it was a part of a broader plan to ensure they would fight at their truest forms.

Rancour also fought against thousands if not tens of thousands of sorcerer's over the course of a few days and came out unscathed despite many of the sorcerers having raw power capable of challenging him, and multiple of them having Dominions that were bad matchups for him

He also defeated the entire main cast (Excluding Raúl) in the span of an hour despite only having ~40% Spectral Energy output and less than 20% Spectral Energy reserves. He won off of pure skill despite being in multiple 2v1's and a 4v1 and being outmatched in stats severely

Honestly in a battle of stamina and skill I have Rancour extreme diffing due to his staying power overall, by the time Alela is exhausted he could fire one beam of Absolute Proficiency and entirely erase her being before she could regenerate, or simply incappingher for long enough to force a win/seal her in the Void Realm.

It's a very even match but I honestly think it just comes down to Rancour having more wincons, as in his BFR and sealing/being able to win by incap.

To say that he can't interact with the walls without information manipulation is a NLF. There are things, such as Spectral slashes that simply don't need to be informational in nature to affect anything, as they don't have 'information' but rather pure Spectral Energy which when interacting with anything, has to at least be able to damage it
Yeah, same difference with Chaotic stuff in the verse, and these walls block them anyway. This is an argument that isn’t going to go anywhere 🗿 it literally has feats for this. By no means is that an NLF, and all things inherently have information anyway. There is ‘informtation’ there that the slashes or energy whatever, that if they got through the walls, Alela would be negatively impacted. THAT is what the walls are inherently blocking and replacing with Alela’s own reality where she desires them not to hurt her
Honestly, I'm still unconvinced of the skill gap being in Alela's favour.

Rancour has fought uncountable battles, and never once has been defeated if he hadn't planned for it to be so. Even in defeat against Raúl, it was a part of a broader plan to ensure they would fight at their truest forms.

Rancour also fought against thousands if not tens of thousands of sorcerer's over the course of a few days and came out unscathed despite many of the sorcerers having raw power capable of challenging him, and multiple of them having Dominions that were bad matchups for him

He also defeated the entire main cast (Excluding Raúl) in the span of an hour despite only having ~40% Spectral Energy output and less than 20% Spectral Energy reserves. He won off of pure skill despite being in multiple 2v1's and a 4v1 and being outmatched in stats severely
Last I checked countless is higher then tens of thousands, and these were clones of the Witch I’ve been alluding to this whole time. The one who broke the walls and actually beat her at the end. And all of these clones were equalized exactly to her after she’d evolved significantly. I doubt he’s a better fighter, but I’ll go out on a limb and assume they are equal. But this changes literally nothing about how this match ends
Honestly in a battle of stamina and skill I have Rancour extreme diffing due to his staying power overall, by the time Alela is exhausted he could fire one beam of Absolute Proficiency and entirely erase her being before she could regenerate, or simply incappingher for long enough to force a win/seal her in the Void Realm.

It's a very even match but I honestly think it just comes down to Rancour having more wincons, as in his BFR and sealing/being able to win by incap.
She won’t be exhausted, she can basically create stamina through tempest souls reality warping🗿 and again, the walls… I don’t wanna have to keep repeating myself here

Alela is able to return from BFR via volt gates anyway or bust out using the interdimensional range of ultrabolts. I’m firmly in the incon camp here, I don’t see my mind being changed and there’s already an extra vote for incon too, so I don’t see much point in continuing from here

Even assuming the walls would be passed, this is an extreme diff match at both ends and I feel it's too close to call either way. An incon here feels like the ideal result, and it was a pleasure having this haxxed battle 👀

Back