• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Please let me know if this is a stomp or not...I will close it right away if need be. Believe it or not, I'm not trying to make this out of spite. Just curiosity.

Aleisted has prep. A week of it. And all of his stuff.

This is Re:Digitize Lucemon.

Speed is equalized.

Aleister Past
Lucemon SM re3

I guess the logical question is how long does it take for him to power up a High 1-C attack?

Honestly, I am going Inconclusive. Lucemon can basically one-shot by breathing too hard, however with that Blasting Rod in play, Aleister would utterly destroy Lucemon with one attack. And both (I'm assuming Al can) can basically kill each other immediately.

The true meaning of Blasting Rod is a support spell that, when called, amplifies the power/effect of Aleister's magic to 10 times that which the target believes it to be.

I think it base of his target expectation of how powerfull his magic is.

As his page notes:

"Blasting Rod is a support spell that, when called, amplifies the power/effect of Aleister's magic to 10 times that which the target believes it to be".

"This weapon is what would enable a human like Aleister to even match a Magic God in battle if they expect his power to be comparable to theirs".

As he doesn't know who Aleister is, there's no reason for Lucemon to even consider Aleister a threat unless he could prove his worth mid-battle, and he cannot do that when he gets immediately stomped by a random choice in Lucemon's wall of hax.

Prep is not a magic word that boosts the character. It is limited to the character's previous feat preps and the resources/techniques they could legitimately use. Nothing Aleister has shown so far in either thing could even the odds in any significant way.

I dunno. Aleister has taken hits from beings far stronger than lucemon and lived however we don't really know how. Might of been that the blasting rod also increased his dura but it is all speculation.

LordAizenSama said:
I dunno. Aleister has taken hits from beings far stronger than lucemon and lived however we don't really know how. Might of been that the blasting rod also increased his dura but it is all speculation.
So it's alright to close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back