• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i remember about crowley, he starts out at city level and due to his rod he will get 10x stronger than what his opponents believe him to be, and the next time he uses it will be a 100x what he was before and it keeps increasing, and he basically has billions of clones or something to where if you don't kill all of them at once he will keep coming back.

"Blasting Rod Restricted"

If he wants 2-A so bad, he can go fight Homura oh no god please what have I done

Crowly created big bang bomb with Spiritual Tripping and using blasting rod can cause ten time stronger. In newest episode.

>Wonders about Crowley from what Pegasus said

>Actually sees Crowley's page

>Gets confused on the gender of Crowley

Given what is stated, while he would eventually gain the power to one shot has an absurd amount of clones (Though it is not mentioned on his profile?), it seems he would force Kazumi to use her intangibility curse.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Blasting Rod Restricted"
If he wants 2-A so bad, he can go fight Homura oh no god please what have I done
I dont beleive i say that ...but iam sick of homura threads as well..me that entered this wiki in order to comment in a homura thread...they are sprouting so fast....i can not comment in all of them anymore...

Aleister's profile confuses me....which abilities are from 2A? They are not seperated..

so unless someone explains i can not vote...crowley's profile even say's that tier is varied....what exactly is the meaning of that?

He has all his abilities as far as i am aware, all he does is gets stronger over time, as for bio location yep op, you need to kill 1,083,092,867 versions of him for him to die and you have to do it instantly cause a new one gets created every few seconds or something like that.

I am no toaru expert, but it's what i have heard.

Doesn't the "getting stronger over time" work by the power of the whole "X10 what you expect" of '''the blasting rod which I restricted'''....?

@Celestial Pegasus

you have to do it instantly cause a new one gets created every few seconds or something like that.

I'm not going to vote since I don't agree with battles that restrict abilities, much less basic ones like in this one, but that's wrong. We don't know if he creates more over time.

If its the difference between "they actually have a battle" and "Crowley runs and hides long enough to become 2-A and horrifically one-shot", then I will restrict as many abilities as I want. He's still 7-B without it

Say he tripped and the rod fell out of his pocket and he lost it.

I'm not saying that you can't do it, I'm saying that I personally don't agree with this kind of match so I won't debate who wins. IMO if you have to remove one of his basic abilities like that so that one character doesn't stomp the other then the match shouldn't be made.

Say he tripped and the rod fell out of his pocket and he lost it.

That's kind of impossible since it's a spell, the staff is just a misdirection that he can create at will.

Ah btw Crowley can create big bang and power it up 10x using Blast Road which allow him to destroy the universe 10 times over, he can do it any time he want

This is stomp i think

The Big Bang is unrelated to the Blasting Rod spell, it's just an application of his main spell, Spiritual Tripping.

It just happened in the last translated part, and Spiritual Tripping's power depends on what illusory weapon he forces the enemy to imagine. He apparently casually made a Big Bang Bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back