• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I mentioned earlier though, Spiritual Tripping only works it the target sees Crowley making the gestures, if not then nothing happens.

Either way the odds are high that Iihiko eventually looks before he manages to kill a billion Crowley Hazards

Paul Frank said:
Like I mentioned earlier though, Spiritual Tripping only works it the target sees Crowley making the gestures, if not then nothing happens.
Either way the odds are high that Iihiko eventually looks before he manages to kill a billion Crowley Hazards
Your reasoning makes it seems like you're voting inconclusive.

No, since Iihiko doesn't have prior knowledge he will end up looking at Crowley's gestures before he takes down all the hazards.

I mean Iihiko hypothetically could kill all the Hazards without looking so a wincon does exist but it is so absurdly unlikely that it might as well not exist so idk

Paul Frank said:
I mean Iihiko hypothetically could kill all the Hazards without looking so a wincon does exist but it is so absurdly unlikely that it might as well not exist so idk
But if it's so unlikely as you say, then Crowley would win more often than not.

Tho theres a thing: Killing the main one will transfer the idea of "The Main Aleister" to another, which will in turn make them the main/og Aleister, just as strong as the main one.

He wins, probably stomp, but maybe not, idk if he starts with spiritual tripping BBB, but if he starts, then this is obviously a stomp.

Paul Frank said:
that's not true, his attack affected the opponent without seeing the gestures, as along the aleister can make u think of it , it works

"In order for Spiritual Tripping to be effective, the target has to witness the gestures the user makes and has to be able to 'picture' the image in their mind. If the target's perception is distorted, there is a chance that Spiritual Tripping may not function properly."

It's pretty clearly noted that they need to see the gestures, the whole point of the gestures is to instill the image in their minds

Yea Mimetic Predators are just cytoplasm that resemble jellyfish or anemone but are still capable of 'picturing' so Spiritual Tripping worked on them.

That note is mainly meant for something like Isis-Demeter's power.

Yeah, i know, but if Aleister uses the Blasting Rod with a generic fireball, can the Blasting Rod be stacked enough times to force Iihiko recognize an attack via sheer strenght?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back