• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aleister-Chan

Aleister is one of my fav characters but I don't know much about him. I was curious. What sort of attack did he use to damage/kill grand priest in conjunction with blasting rod?

I guess my question is, can he like spiritual tripping a big bang bomb and then blasting rod it for 10x 3-A attack power?

Blasting rod increases power proportionally to how strong the opponent expects it to be

Blasting rod is also it's own attack iirc

Its power comes from the fact that each time it's used the opponent sees how strong it is and they expect it to be that strength again and that assumed power is then multiplied

I'm pretty sure he can have it in any key its an actual staff its probably limited in his lower keys to avoid stomps though

To clarify he is physically 7-A without any magic or spiritual tripping

Spiritual Tripping brings him up to 3-A stats wise

Blasting rod can output at its highest from what we have seen 1-C AP

Blasting rod can be used in his 7-A key but if your plan was to make him fight a 1-C with it he literally gets breathed on by raw AP unless speed is equal or he is in spiritual tripping already

It also wouldn't make a match against a 3-A or 7-A into a stomp if blasting rod is allowed as most characters won't expect to die instantly from it so it won't have that much power and would have to be used more than one time. If you have the other character prior knowledge however and they knew it could have 1-C ap then they die on the first use

Blackcurrant91 said:
Aleister is one of my fav characters but I don't know much about him. I was curious. What sort of attack did he use to damage/kill grand priest in conjunction with blasting rod?
Well when Aleister fought the Magic Gods in their realm, he most likely used the Blasting Rod amps to survive High Priests initial attack then destroyed the Hidden World, escaping with a few burns. We don't have much specifics because this fight wasnt focused on in the story. He didn't really damage the Magic God's but that wasnt really his goal. He just needed information on the Zombie Spell and on their individual existences to use as parameters for his nerfing spell through direct contact.

Aleister didnt directly kill High Priest, that was done by Kihara Noukan using the AAA after High Preist was double nerfed and only had one "layer" remaining. AAA has the ablity to utilize "Aleister's will" as power and is capable of killing a Magic God.

I guess my question is, can he like spiritual tripping a big bang bomb and then blasting rod it for 10x 3-A attack power?
Yes this is possible, the Blasting Rod gives 10x AP, Range and most likely Durability based on the opponents expectations. This can be used in-tadem with Spiritual Tripping which make illusions cause real life harm/BBB.

He can legit blasting rod his spiritual tripping. I guess that's why I have seen people say he has 'High 1-C hax' although I dunno how accurate that is.

Blackcurrant91 said:
He can legit blasting rod his spiritual tripping. I guess that's why I have seen people say he has 'High 1-C hax' although I dunno how accurate that is.
'High 1-C hax' just comes from the 10x potentially putting him at the at least High 1-C level which means his spells like Spritual Tripping can also be used on this level.

What? he is like considered the most important figure in occultism of the last 200 years. I mean not many people care about Occultism but people deffinitley find his books interesting. Satanism isn't all blood orgies either xD

Back