• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cgecked Alduin's profike, dont see anything rekating to causulity manopulation or resistance which means he cant beat GER, but GER cant exactly punch him to death so unless GER can stop the his heart or something via cause and effect manipulation this once again gets thrown into the multitude of Inconckusive GER matches.

Alduin stomps, he destroys the eight planets which are infinite whereas Giorno only stops a universal time stop. Also I keep forgetting to get around to it but Alduin should be 2-C for destroying the eight planets which are infinite, not Low 2-C.

He is like infinitely above what Giorno did.

@TheJ-Man Alduin has dealt with Causality Manipulation before, He fought Shor with this ability and it was a close fight between the two. And even then he could just eat Giorno's lifespan down low enough that he just drops dead.

And GER eould nullify Giorno's death, now has Alduin dealt with cause and effect manip on a universal+ scale, if so could ya provide some instances since his page lacks any mention of causility resist.

GER doesn't even hit with Low 2-C attacks to begin with...

Meaning he breaks his hands against Alduin

And he should be acausal due to his Immeasurable speed, so GER gets lolstomped

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And GER eould nullify Giorno's death, now has Alduin dealt with cause and effect manip on a universal+ scale, if so could ya provide some instances since his page lacks any mention of causility resist.
No, he's fought Shor with this ability, whilst it was still a close fight.

Low 2-C ALduin has all the abilities of 2-A Alduin, vice versa. Just on a lower scale.

Immeasurable speed does not mean acausality.

Even though Shor with CM was still with a close fight w/ Alduin, he still won the fight.

Also, Alduin should have type 4 immortality for being a literal deity, so theres some points for Giorno not killing him anytime soon.

and his time manipulation and soul manipulation helps him out as well.

(his soul manipulation involves devouring the soul of whoever he is hunting/victiming. completely destroying and killing them)

I've seen "Immeasurable Speed = Acausality" before, but if that's not true then this is just inconclusive

Riingo, you're missing the point, Alduin has ways to kill Giorno yes, but if he can't over come GER's causility manip they basically never happened thus rendering this inconclusive as even if he can kill him he never did.

Alduin is no stranger to the effects of Causality Manipulation and had a very close fight with Shor who has this ability.

I don't believe CM will be any trouble to Alduin and this CM was used by a solid 4D not a 3D with 4D power.

I am still solid on Alduin

Well Giorna doesn't even low a 2-C rating any more. Though I'm not sure why Shor has causality manipulation, where does he show such a feat?

I made this before I began questioning it.

I'm planning on asking Azathoth if he can get in contact with Sheoth, who made the Akatosh and Lorkhan.

either way would giorno even bother using his GER against Alduin? from what Ive seen he isnt exactly the type to just immediately go for his strongest stuff if Alduin doesnt look that much of a threat. as he only used GER when there was a universal time stop about to happen

in which case alduin breathes and he dies. five times.

Bumping.

He has Causality Manipulation (for people who are not aware) because Akatosh's other job besides being the concept of time is balancing cause and effect. Lorkhan or Shor messes with C&E or, is the breaker of cause and effect.

Lorkhan breaking Causality did not mean much to Alduin during their fight, in fact during it Shor won because of his pure strength over Alduin if anything.

"he only used GER when there was a universal time stop was about to happen"

First off, skip***

But that was also the only time he had GER, it's not like it's some super special technique that he saves until he needs it, he literally did not have GER until the very end, so there's no reason to believe he wouldn't use it

would causality manipulation work on an abstract entity? bc alduin is abstract along with every other et'ada

Wow! Two verses I really love.. Alright, I'm leaning towards inconclusive, though, I'm uncertain if Giorno's willpower manipulation would work against Alduin since Alduin can take all of the Dragon Born's illusion willpower manipulation spells, so I think it wouldn't.. Its inconclusive as Giorno can keep negating Alduin's attacks while he can't really harm Alduin, unless he used GE's abilities to reflect Alduins attacks at him...

Back