• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't it be difficult for aldebaran to get close because Neji can spam rotation? Also, Neji no longer has an 8B key. His PTS version has been upgraded to 8A since this post was first made.

Also, what is victim? Can anyone explain? Is it the unknown ability listed on his profile? The only other ability listed is Earth Magic, which couldn't Neji simply rotation to deflect?

(I'm so sorry, I haven't seen Re:Zero.)

I'm not voting anyone yet, I'm simply more aware of Naruto than Re:Zero as a series

Wouldn't it be difficult for aldebaran to get close because Neji can spam rotation? Also, Neji no longer has an 8B key. His PTS version has been upgraded to 8A since this post was first made.

Also, what is victim? Can anyone explain? Is it the unknown ability listed on his profile? The only other ability listed is Earth Magic, which couldn't Neji simply rotation to deflect?

(I'm so sorry, I haven't seen Re:Zero.)

I'm not voting anyone yet, I'm simply more aware of Naruto than Re:Zero as a series
Well he has Dona which can launch him in random directions, be used as projectiles, or disposition his opponents. He should also be able to use Ul dona which is baaically a shield which protects him from damage. I am not sure if he has Al dona which is an 8B level of earth tsunami

Victim is his ability go back in time to repeat his movements till he wins. Its essentially like a save file in a game. He has infinite tries and can save wherever he wants. In Ex 5 he even stated he was ready to collapse the entire gladiator island of guninghive to defeat an unbeatable opponent if needed.

Well he has Dona which can launch him in random directions, be used as projectiles, or disposition his opponents. He should also be able to use Ul dona which is baaically a shield which protects him from damage. I am not sure if he has Al dona which is an 8B level of earth tsunami

Victim is his ability go back in time to repeat his movements till he wins. Its essentially like a save file in a game. He has infinite tries and can save wherever he wants. In Ex 5 he even stated he was ready to collapse the entire gladiator island of guninghive to defeat an unbeatable opponent if needed.
359 degree vision and rotation counter this and Neji just need to get in range to use 64 palms or 128 palms which kills the opponent with the last hit.

359 degree vision and rotation counter this and Neji just need to get in range to use 64 palms or 128 palms which kills the opponent with the last hit.
So Aldebaran just revives himself until he knows all the counters to Neji, then uses any opening thats made to slash him.

There won’t be he has near 360 degree vision and can just incap him and etc
Nejis trigram will kill him repeatedly giving him an infinite number of tries to counter it and Aldebaran has previously shown to be able to use this to predict and stop all àttacks used against him by making perfect counters

Nejis trigram will kill him repeatedly giving him an infinite number of tries to counter it and Aldebaran has previously shown to be able to use this to predict and stop all àttacks used against him by making perfect counters
Yeah but Neji can just knock him out instead he is still a genius

Yeah but Neji can just knock him out instead he is still a genius
Indeed he can which is why this isnt a stomp. However its much more likely for Neji to just end a strong opponent quickly instead of knocking him out and risk having the tables turn on him

I want to really vote Al, but Neji is just better in everything here, i gonna vote Neji.

He have way better ways to evade attacks with his enchanched senses, Afterimage Creation, Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement.

The AP advantage here is enormous, so there's no way that Al is hurting Neji, and Neji can one-shot Al too.

And the time Manipulation is not gonna help, since Neji can just inca here.

I think Neji have way more chances on winning this than Aldebaran, even with Infinite tries.

I want to really vote Al, but Neji is just better in everything here, i gonna vote Neji.

He have way better ways to evade attacks with his enchanched senses, Afterimage Creation, Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement.

The AP advantage here is enormous, so there's no way that Al is hurting Neji, and Neji can one-shot Al too.

And the time Manipulation is not gonna help, since Neji can just inca here.

I think Neji have way more chances on winning this than Aldebaran, even with Infinite tries.
Really gotta ask though, does this matchup still work with the AP difference?
Anyways, I am pretty sure victim takes care of afterimage creation and stealth mastery. Speed enhancements would be a problem though

What you mean? Like, If Al still have a chance at winning this despiste the AP? Because no, the AP difference is enormous to Al midigate the diference.
Well rip then
Based on what?
Based on him catching a ninja who was about to murder Priscilla even with his stealth mastery.
He can deal with afterimage creation by brute forcing and finding out which ones the real one

Ironically, on the off chance that Al gets Subjugator instead this battle will become a one sided stomp for him

I really wanna know how subjugator works

The ability seems to work only If Al dies, what happens If someone Incapacite him?
If you are talking about Subjugator, then my guess is as good as yours. Lord Barielle should have had tens of thousands of tries to try and capture him instead of killing him but that didn't happen, not to mention he should have had plays where he is the one dying.
That didn't happen either, instead he got mind broken first due to not having a good enough will power.
Barielle is not stupid which means that Subjugator probably forces an infinite loop until Al decides to stop it
This should also work on Neji since he does not have feats of surviving an infinite death loop either

Back