• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin vs Gojo

I am not about to explain dimensional tiering to you, so yes I did answer your question you just can't comprehend it
I know how dimensional tiering works, but how tf being able to access the wisdom of a higher being makes immune to 3D information overload?

Aladdin can access memories of flow of rukh : all deceased souls from old world and new world. Noted to be more than billions of people worth iirc.

It is noted that Kid!Aladdin will get overwhelmed by all those memories and lose his sense of self. But he overcame that.

This ability can be utilized to learn new magic too by searching for relevant magic formulas in that sea of information.

He can also take control over all of atoms in human body and make new substance out of it. It is said to require 10^6 ceremonial orders.

There are 10^28 atoms in human body. For reference, the entire internet is 10^24 bytes.

And based on Aladdin's feats, we can assume Aladdin's mind/memory power is comparable to the entire internet. Plus he can withstand memories flowing from Solomon's Wisdom.

And those are just starting stuff. Solomon Wisdom can also be used to access the '6th dimension' (god's layer) which is superior to base reality.

It can also be used to search into countless alternate dimensions to locate souls (he didn't actually manage to find said soul, but the important bit is : he can peer into other dimensions). I assume this can be done because everything is made of rukh. And Solomon's Wisdom is ability to read memories of rukh. So by 'power of semantics (lol)' It just means Aladdin can search absolutely everything : Info from far past, location into other countless dimensions and also higher dimension(s).

Because of Solomon Wisdom 'reign' over information is vast, it also called 'Power of Omniscience' that is even prized by higher dimensional gods such as God David.
As I said before, It is noted to be able to make person overwhelmed by information and lose their sense of self. But Aladdin can overcome that even as a child.

So I say Aladdin should have hefty resistance towards mind memory overload. Not to mention Borg passively blocks any malicious mind/soul interference just as it had blocked higher dimensional soul/mind hax which affected whole world.

Unless you want to say Gojo's mindhax is more powerful than Low 1-C mindhax?

Last edited:
Aladdin can access memories of flow of rukh : all deceased souls from old world and new world. Noted to be more than billions of people worth iirc.

It is noted that Kid!Aladdin will get overwhelmed by all those memories and lose his sense of self. But he overcame that.

This ability can be utilized to learn new magic too by searching for relevant magic formulas in that sea of information.

He can also take control over all of atoms in human body and make new substance out of it. It is said to require 10^6 ceremonial orders.

There are 10^28 atoms in human body. For reference, all books ever written only make up for 10^12 kilobytes.

And based on Aladdin's feats, we can assume Aladdin's mind power is double of that. Plus he can withstand memories flowing from Solomon's Wisdom.

And those are just starting stuff. Solomon Wisdom can also be used to access the '6th dimension' (god's layer) which is superior to base reality.

It can also be used to search into countless alternate dimensions to locate souls. I assume this can be done because everything is made of rukh. And Solomon's Wisdom is ability to read memories of rukh. So by 'power of semantics (lol)' It just means Aladdin can search absolutely everything : Info from far past, location into other countless dimensions and also higher dimension(s).

Because of Solomon Wisdom 'reign' over information is vast, it also called 'Power of Omniscience' that is even prized by higher dimensional gods such as God David.
As I said before, It is noted to be able to make person overwhelmed by information and lose their sense of self. But Aladdin can overcome that even as a child.

So I say Aladdin should have hefty resistance towards mind memory overload. Not to mention Borg passively blocks any malicious mind/soul interference just as it had blocked higher dimensional soul/mind hax which affected whole world.
This makes more sense, thank you

There are 10^28 atoms in human body. For reference, the entire internet is 10^24 bytes.

And based on Aladdin's feats, we can assume Aladdin's mind/memory power is comparable to the entire internet. Plus he can withstand memories flowing from Solomon's Wisdom.

It can also be used to search into countless alternate dimensions to locate souls (he didn't actually manage to find said soul, but the important bit is : he can peer into other dimensions). I assume this can be done because everything is made of rukh. And Solomon's Wisdom is ability to read memories of rukh. So by 'power of semantics (lol)' It just means Aladdin can search absolutely everything : Info from far past, location into other countless dimensions and also higher dimension(s).

Unless you want to say Gojo's mindhax is more powerful than Low 1-C mindhax?
Well explained

Back