• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuto Sai vs Sans

A lot of Akuto's abilities look passive to me, I feel like Sans might get incapped from the get-go because of his inferior durability

I was just pointing it out, don't read Ichiban, so this is more fair than I thought, if his Aura is not passive can he activate it immediately?

This... Is actually a very interesting match-up.

But I also finally finished reading Act 1, so I can help out with Akuto in this case.

Factoring in the fact that Sans is made of magic could probably play into something.

Both fighters are capable of using Telekinesis, but given Sans' durability, Akuto could probably just slam him against anything hard enough and he wins, Akuto would also likely paralyze Sans if he notices that he's dodging most his explosion magic, which is what he starts with. I can see Sans putting Akuto in a tight spot using Telekinesis, and then Akuto realizing he has to get serious, using his ability to paralyze things and then defeating Sans in a single blow. That, and his control over mana is thought based. This likely making most of his abilities thought based, including his Aura, which would allow him to quickly take down Sans due to his inferior durability, so I'm voting Akuto for that reason alone.

To overpower Akuto's paralysis, the opponent would have to match Akuto's own ability to control the surrounding mana, which is why he could practically torture Takeshi and the bullies back in Act 1. They couldn't overpower him because they weren't matching Akuto's ability to control mana, and for all I know, Sans doesn't have any mana. In this key, Akuto's LS is unknown, but this likely does not matter right now, and this also doesn't change the fact that Akuto can control the external mana around Sans to twist or break a part of him.

Last edited:
I think Sans goes for a Telekinesis slam, which bypasses durability, he might have a chance to win, it won't instant-kill Akuto, but damage him a lot.

Unless Sans starts with both Telekinesis and bones, which is in character, but Akuto can just create a Forcefield to keep the bones away.

How I see this going is he'd probably start by dodging Akuto's explosion magic, and then when put on edge, Akuto usually uses thought-based paralysis, which I can see ending the match because Akuto could land a single blow post paralysis, or he could just use his own Telekinesis slam to one-shot Sans due to inferior durability.

Not only that, but he could control external mana in the air to twist a piece of Sans to also beat him.

Here's what the twisting looks like-

Last edited:
I think Sans goes for a Telekinesis slam, which bypasses durability, he might have a chance to win, it won't instant-kill Akuto, but damage him a lot.

Unless Sans starts with both Telekinesis and bones, which is in character, but Akuto can just create a Forcefield to keep the bones away.

How I see this going is he'd probably start by dodging Akuto's explosion magic, and then when put on edge, Akuto usually uses thought-based paralysis, which I can see ending the match because Akuto could land a single blow post paralysis, or he could just use his own Telekinesis slam to one-shot Sans due to inferior durability.

Not only that, but he could control external mana in the air to twist a piece of Sans to also beat him.

...TLOI will just revive Akuto.

Seriously, what are Sans wincons?

pretty sure all of san attack are intangible and it can damage soul of opponent

sans' slams dont negate durability, they're 0.024 tons iirc

dont think forcefields are gonna help considering the bones are intangible.

but besides that i cant see a wincon for sans

After the world was destroyed and Akuto arrived in the afterlife Brave attempted to travel into the past to prevent the world's destruction. He attempted this many times by, amongst others, preventing the development of magic and killing Akuto, but when he returned to the afterlife of the future nothing ever noticeably changed. That was due to The Law of Identity having predetermined the fate of Akuto and the world. No matter what Brave changed in the past, history would always realign itself to keep the end result the same. Akuto could, for example, later on be revived by someone else, as demonstrated in Act 8.
When Akuto tried to crush the afterlife and by that erase himself, the Law of Identity stopped that as well, as this wasn't an ending it would allow. In conclusion, while one can kill Akuto in the world of the living, sending him to the afterlife and by that winning against him, it will ultimately make no difference for the fate of him or the world. Furthermore, any action that would even destroy his afterlife self would be prevented by The Law of Identity.

Back