• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
base form akuma is used, Speed is equalized. takes place in a grassy plateau (cause why the hell not). Who wins and why.

1860289-akuma1 sf 785
Acnologia human

@Bowser

Speed is equalized.

Anyways, I think it comes down to who soul haxes first. Acnologia is obviously sinful, so one Shun Goku Satsu will annihilate him. But Acnologia's Flight advantage should make this difficult (unless Akuma somehow Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku's after him).

Alright then.

I stand by my reasoning of who's willing to soul hax the other first.

Yes, Acnologia has Soul Hax as he ripped the souls of the Dragons from their bodies so that they were only "half-alive".

Well, i personally don't think we should use Acno's soul hax in fights due to lack of information on how it actually works, but in this fight, he has the flight advantage, so he can stay out of range while nuking Akuma from the sky.

That's out of character for him though, so i'll wait for more input before voting.

Well, my vote will go to akuma since he has intangibility, and his raging demon can help give him the win since it can destroy the opponent's soul.

Back