• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Serge resist a mindhax into power drain? Profile does not indicate so, therefore I am inclined to vote for Homura unless I am given additional information to think otherwise.

2 things about her mindhax: it's basically passive and having a conceptual resistance won't save you from it, so he'd probably get mindhaxed anyway

Btw she already stalemated Lavos, isn't this redundant? Afaik Lavos copied his abilities, correct me if I'm wrong.

Homura stalemated DD Lavos this Serge fought and defeated TD Lavos which is much more powerfull. Also you can't restrict abilities or they won't be added

So this is the one that defeated the TD? Good.

Btw unless he resists her mindhax and has on tought abilities that can defeat her, she either mindhaxes subconsciously or law nulls him.

Btw I'm not sure if immeasureble vs omnipresent is fair, so you'd want to equalize speed.

On topic no resistance to mindhax = RIP Serge.

He can one shot her and kill her for good but he gets mind manipulated into oblivion.

Back