• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if speed were equalized, I'd say Spiderman wins because of his versitility, and as otehrs have said, his precog abilities and reflexes, which would allow him to not get hit by Murasume. Heck, I'm willing to bet Spiderman would still have not much issue with Akame even if she had her ennoodzuno mode.

Ennoodzumo Akame would breathe too hard and Spidey would die as a result. It would be inconclusive with speed unequal, and a stomp with speed equal

Kaltias said:
Ennoodzumo Akame would breathe too hard and Spidey would die as a result. It would be inconclusive with speed unequal, and a stomp with speed equal
And where does it say that? In any case, I'm still voting for Spiderman.

Eh, last I checked, Ennoodzuno is simply a performace enhancer that increases speed (which may be irrelevent if speed is equalized), and possibly reflexes and such. Essentially, a physicality booster. I have not seen any media or descriptions that says it causes an enemy to simply drop dead if a user "breathes too hard", as Kaltias seems to claim. I could be wrong though.

I'm saying that she hits various hundreds of times (likely understatement) stronger than his AP. She just wouldn't feel his blows at all.

Well, in any case, unless Ennoodzuno has some ability that I have not heard of, I'm still fairly sure Spiderman can fight Akame fine even if she has it. As far as I know, Ennoodzuno is also a curse that inflicts pain on the user, and could prove to be a detriment in a prolonged fight, if it comes down to that.

Kaltias said:
I'm saying that she hits various hundreds of times (likely understatement) stronger than his AP. She just wouldn't feel his blows at all.
"No feeling blows" is irrelevent if your opponent hits a vital spot and you die from it. I don't think that is outside Spiderman's purview.

By the way, my vote for Spiderman hasn't been counted yet.

Dude, it's the equivalent of an ant punching my neck with all its might. Do you really think that I would die, even if the neck is a "vital spot"?

Kaltias said:
You kinda missed the part were she matched Esdeath with it

Not really. I know she matched Esdeth with it, but if you take away the speed boost it grants, as this battle seems set up to be, with speed equalized and all, that's partly moot. As it stands, all I can see, form the context of this battle is that is makes Akame hit harder, though whether that means a thing for Spiderman, with his reflexes and versitility and precog, is another can of worms.

Btw, i'm switching my vote to Akame due to the fact that the 7-C version here should have a quite big AP advantage over Spidey, given that she is 7-C because she is somewhat weaker than the Low 7-B version of Tatsumi

Kaltias said:
Dude, it's the equivalent of an ant punching my neck with all its might. Do you really think that I would die, even if the neck is a "vital spot"?

Depends on your neck and the ant. I've seen that happen before. A moment of silence for the poor sap who died because his neck was pucnhed by an ant. In any case, I don't think that's a valid analogy.

Besides, if Ennoodzuno is not allowed, then whatever, this discussion is probably pointless.

Akame barely had a speed advantage, did you watch the fight? Esdeath was literally just setting up ice barriers to wear her out.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Akame barely had a speed advantage, did you watch the fight? Esdeath was literally just setting up ice barriers to wear her out.

Nowhere did I claim she had a "speed advantage", though a speed booster is probably not outside the pruview of Ennoodzuno. In any case, I have seen the fight.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Okay please tell me how Spider-Man is disarming a mountain busting opponent.
Official sources have said that Spiderman's webbing could hold the hulk if given enough time to dry, so it's possible he could just web up the surroundings until it creates an impenetrable cocoon and then leave through the last gap

Kaltias said:
Nah. 7-C vs 7-B possibly 7-A isn't enough of an AP gap for them to kill them by blowing on them

In the middle of combat no.

I still vote Akame via her AP advantage it will be difficult to web and one scratch is enough.

Gargoyle 1 said:
"But if you take away the speed it grants" means nothing if Akame has defeated opponents without it....

It means nothing in a speed equalized battle anyway. But in no way, shape, or form, did that quote ever imply that Akame had any sort of "speed advantage".

Gargoyle 1 said:
That heavily implies it actually but whatever.
As I interpret it, it merely means her speed is increased. That is very different from saying she has an "advantage" in speed, so I don't see any sort of implication on that front.

But he has a range advantage, precog, numerous web combinations to trap her in, genius level intellect, etc.

Precog + speed equalised = enemy not hitting you unless they have AoE or undodgeable attack

Or if he tries to grab her blade.

Also when has range ever effected Akame aside from when Esdeath sneak attacks her? Hasn't she never once been hit by projectiles aside from when Esdeath was using ice from multiple angles? Didn't Akame easily slice through her ice shards even while in the air?

Also when did I vote for Akame?

There's a different between deflecting bullets and ice shards, and trying to cut through a bunch of stick web flying at you, Cut through that, and it would either continue moving, just in two pieces, or it would wrap around her sword and start causing problems for her

Warping around a town level sword? Also Akame isn't going to slice them unless she has too, she always dodges.

Moving in two pieces won't help the spider.

So then he webs up the entire surroundings, creates an arena that limits her movement, sprays web all over the floor so she gets slowed when she steps on it, swings around never getting in range of the sword, firing his various combinations of webs until there's more web around her than there is air and she can't even swing her sword enough to cut the webs.

And yes, wrapping aorund a town level sword. I don't see what the problem is when A) he is town level himself, and B) his webbing can hold the hulk if it dries enough, and a mere town level sword is nothing to hulk's solar system level.

All of which he does while Akame is trying to get in his face......

1) Wrong, he's small town.

2) You do realize how long it takes before it dries to that level right?

Okay guys, sorry for come to late (again), and i'm confused as h***, who are the ones who switch for Akame?. (I counted your vote Lucaz).

Mhh I misunderstood, which one you are voting?

Also, ┬┐why you guys were arguing about ennoodzuno if was never allowed?

Gargoyle 1 said:
All of which he does while Akame is trying to get in his face......
1) Wrong, he's small town.

2) You do realize how long it takes before it dries to that level right?
1) Small town is not that much worse than town level. He can still battle with her evenly

2) "To that level" - Solar System Level. As in at least several hundred thousand times stornger. I'm willing to say that if it can dry to that level to hold the hulk, it can dry to higher than Akame's strength quickly enough

@Monarch

Thing is that Akame isn't baseline Town level, I don't even know why she isn't Large Town, if the reasoning is keeping up with some on who briefly matched a Low 7-B

1) Small town is not that much worse than town level. He can still battle with her evenly

2) "To that level" - Solar System Level. As in at least several hundred thousand times stornger. I'm willing to say that if it can dry to that level to hold the hulk, it can dry to higher than Akame's strength quickly enough

Baseline small town and stupidly high town level is a pretty huge difference.

Once they start drying up Akame will be caught, Spider-Man shoots webs, he stays for a while, then they start drying up, they dry long enough then they can work.

Though.....Im not seeing it on his page....Sounds like an outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back