• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs. Garou (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
AGK used to be so spammed people never bother anymore unless there's a genuinely good match.
Not saying this isn't good, people just don't care.
Just out of curiosity, what would be some good matches?

Anyways Inconclusive fra

Spartan1204 said:
@Gargoyle One Am I missing context? Is there a negative sentiment surrouding AGK match ups?
This is a similar case to Mass Effect vs Halo on Spacebattles. It was spammed so badly that people just don't care.

I honestly have no idea.

Akame vs Natsu I've somewhat considered and the only reason I'd like to see that is due to him already fighting Tatsumi and Esdeath, add on to this he fought Garou who's fought every 7A in AGK, so Natsu vs Akame is the only one that hasn't been made between the bunch at least not in a while

Gargoyle One said:
I honestly have no idea.
Akame vs Natsu I've somewhat considered and the only reason I'd like to see that is due to him already fighting Tatsumi and Esdeath, add on to this he fought Garou who's fought every 7A in AGK, so Natsu vs Akame is the only one that hasn't been made between the bunch at least not in a while
I think some lesser known characters like Rex Salazar from Generator Rex could be a viable opponent for her 7-C form. Some Ben 10 7-A's would be good opponents for her. I have considered Akame vs Vilgax, but I'm not sure how to make it fair. Kevin Levin would be good too. Master Chief could potentially fight her 8-C form.

These are just suggestions from the top of my head though.

Nah Ben destroys. MC would hardly be moved by a random swordswoman compared to the shit he fought.

Gargoyle One said:
Nah Ben destroys. MC would hardly be moved by a random swordswoman compared to the shit he fought.
Then that would leave Rex and Kevin. I'd make them, but they'd probably get ignored since those guys are at the bottom of this site popularity wise.

Gargoyle One said:
There's quite a few InFAMOUS matches I'd like to do once they get revised to 7A agai
Has Akame been put against 7-C Cole? Though I imagine that would be a complete stomp in Cole's favor.

No she hasn't, I actually spoke to quite a few people about that and Cole's resistance to poison isn't enough to stop Murasame, just hold it off.

Gargoyle One said:
No she hasn't, I actually spoke to quite a few people about that and Cole's resistance to poison isn't enough to stop Murasame, just hold it off.
I do have a question about that though. Can regen overcome the poison? Or does a character have to have a high degree of poison resistance?

Mid regen and immunity can stop Murasame, but unless you have either one, you'll only slow it done.

I've already made my contribution to that match.

On an unrelated note. I think I know a way to make Akame vs Ben T fair. And I plan to make it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back