• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga kill vs your favorite characters

Your favorite character gets yeeted to akame ga kill verse by ROB and is declared an enemy by both the empire and night raid. How it turns out?

Naruto: shadow clones and Low 5-B GG
Gojo: Infinity and domain expansion GG
Madara: chibaku tensei, Limbo clones and his dojutsus GG
Sasuke: same with madara but without limbo clones GG
Kakashi: susanoo and kamui GG
Obito: Stats, Dojutsus GG

Last edited:
Dante styles on them
Doomsday obliterates
Thanos rules them
Doom makes them wish they were fighting Magneto
JoJo dies

Last edited:
Mewtwo: sees how the world functions, reconsiders his character development, wipes out civilization.

Godzilla: incomperhensible sounds of roaring, screams, destruction and collapse of society as a whole

Meta Knight: takes over the planet

Kirby: befriends the planet with friend hearts

Arceus: yeetus deleetus

Wigglytuff: i think his ap is higher as well as his speed so he could probably deal with everyone though it would take a while.

Julius novachrono: time stop gg
Endeavor: guess he is ******
Katakuri: solos most of the verse
Sasuke: hax and power stomp
Escanor: loses to the god tiers
Cien Granz: RC gg
Kaneki: he ******
Guts: he ******

Accel teaches all the bastards in the verse that even villains have standards.

Sanji low diffs anyone that isn't a woman

Not exactly my favorite but Fiamma's HR would instantly react to and destroy all the shit in the verse without even needing to become LPSAD or start WW3.

Naruto: shadow clones and Low 5-B GG
Gojo: Infinity and domain expansion GG
Madara: chibaku tensei, Limbo clones and his dojutsus GG
Sasuke: same with madara but without limbo clones GG
Kakashi: susanoo and kamui GG
Obito: Stats, Dojutsus GG
Wow.... Good choices of characters.... 🐵

Tex Willer: he dies bad

Gregor Eisenhorn: ... Interesting. It entirely depends on what point of time you get Eisenhorn from, and if he still has access to his resources, (At least his immediate crew) and if this is a straight on fight against everyone or if this is a scenario that allows planning, tactics and all that. In a direct fight, I guess he can win against anyone at his best if he goes straight for the BS powers he has, which he does, but he'd still lose against a group of people as his powers usually cannot target multiple people at once. But he really, really would avoid a direct fight as they are very powerful.

Feducci: not on the wiki yet, buuut.... Yeah, he loses badly

Tyberos, the Red Wake: Not exactly favorite, I just find him incredibly cool. In any case, he should lose quite early on, even with the Chapter's resources. It would be cool though, if stats got closer, some incredibly bloody fights could happen.

Guts: oh no

Musashi from Vagabond: oh no

Naidan Mönkhbat: He may pull off wins against the weaker characters, but he loses badly otherwise.

The Shrike: Not a favorite actually, I really like it and at the moment I'm very interested in it. In any case, AGK loses badly. Don't mess with the Shrike.

Brad Armstrong: Poor Brad, he'll die in pain

Mr. Eaten: AGK will suffer

BotW Link: Stasis + Ancient Arrow GG (except maybe Esdeath, can she undo time stops with her own timestop like Jotaro and Dio? idk man). Also, it's kinda funny how the Travel Medallion straight up hard counters Shula's BFR strategy.

Sol Badguy: THAT IS BULLSHIT BLAZING STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING IF THE WORDS KILLED ME I DONT NEED A NEW WORLD ORDER

Rugal: If that power drain thing he did to Akuma in CvS2 was canon, I be he would fair decently well. Either that or or end up absorbing too many teigu powers and dying like what happened in KoF '95.

Byleth: Actually this one sounds like it would make a good thread.

Any of the Eeveelutions: Would probably just chill in nature and be registered a Special or Super class Danger Beast because while there's a likely change they're slightly weaker with the verse's top tiers, they can just speed blitz rather easily.

Wolverine: Bodies

Wally West: GG

Alternity Optimus GG

Unicron Eats good

Batman: Hellbat GG

CAS: GG

Madara: Fodderizes

Kisuke Urahara: Soul Crush

Sosuke Aizen: Same as Kisuke

Cell: GG

Back