• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill: Tatsumi's statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esdeath

Attack Potency
: At the very least Small City level, Country level with Ice Blast.

Reasoning:

• Froze a lake near the beginning of the series which yielded Small City level. This was an extremely casual feat for Esdeath.
  • Shown to be above Budou and Tatsumi's Incursio Evolved form.
  • Esdeath was only slightly injured by Tatsumi's evolved form Incursio punch while Budo was absolutely manhandled by it.
  • 3rd Form Incursio got scared when Esdeath approached him.
  • Akame was able to match Esdeath somewhat due to her abilities being enhanced in that fight. Esdeath states this (AgK Chapter 74, page 41)
  • Country level with Ice Blast due to freezing the atmosphere.
  • Considered to the one of the strongest character in the series. Likely comparable to Shikoutazer and Incursio's final form.

Budou

Attack Potency
: Small City level (Comparable to Esdeath who froze an enitre lake), City level with Solid Shooter

Reasoning:

• There was a calc that places Budou at City level, and no, it's not an outlier.
  • Hinted by the Empire to be comparable to Esdeath in power.
  • Budou's Solid Shooter split the cloud, and yielded City level values.
  • The City level value was not even Budou's full power as Budou directly states that he used up most of it fighting the rest of Night Raid (AgK: Chapter 56)

Tatsumi

Attack Potency
: Small City level (Superior to Budou) | At least Small City level | City level (Was capable of making Shikoutazer go on guard and harm him, yet couldn't defeat him for good) | At least City level | Unknow, likely much higher

Reasoning:

• Defeated Budou in melee combat
  • Managed to land a blow Esdeath, as well as matching her in melee combat
  • Deflected Shikoutazer's blast in Incursio's evolved form (AgK: Chapter 71)
  • Managed to go toe-to-toe with Shikoutazer's 2nd form and made blows, although they didn't do much in terms of damage. Wave also scales to this as he was comparable in power and speed to Incursio.
  • Incursio's 3rd form along with Wave forced Shikoutazer in a defensive stance, knocking him back.
  • Incursio's 4th form outright defeated Shikoutazer, thus he is on Shikoutazer's level.
  • Tyrant should be vastly above Incursio's previous form.
Key: Evolved Incursio | Winged Incursio | 3rd Form | 4th Form | Tyrant

Shikoutazer

Attack Potency
: Small City level (Can nuke the battlefield) | At least City level, Island level with large blast

Durability: At least Small City level | At least City level+, possibly higher (Withstood it's own attack without a scratch)

Reasoning:

• Its base form released that much energy with a casual attack.
  • Its Purge Mode is likely vastly above its form form due to the fact that it was able to release an Island level attack, while its first form was nowhere near close to that level.
  • The Island level blast seemed like a rather casual one instead of a full-powered charge blast such as Budou's Solid Shooter, considering he didn't take long to charge it up before firing it.
  • Normally there would be "At least Small City level" added for Purge Mode's AP, however, there is way too much of a strength gap here that a tier boost be more appropriate for it. Purge Mode literally squashed Evolved Incursio like a bug here.
Key: Base | Purge Mode

I have updated the profiles based on some left out information. Lina, would you mind going through this and making sure I made the appropriate adjustments?

I really don't Buy

• 3rd Form Incursio got scared when Esdeath approached him
Tatsumi had Shikoutazer to deal with it's not like he was afaird from solo Esdeath When he delt with her in his first form

Since Esdeath's new casual feat is already almost 4x greater than the minimum requirement for Small City, and it takes 6.3x to be City, the higher AGK tiers being 7-B seems reasonable. But no "At least."

And Esdeath being "At the very least" sounds way too hyperbolic and like we are exaggerating her. An "At least" would suffice fine. But that's just me and semantics.

That is why Esdeath is still rated Small City level instead of City level. While she isn't completely equal to Tatsumi's 3rd form, she was still big enough of a threat that Tatsumi got worried about it.

@Ryu: Seeing your point about Esdeath's casual feat being ~4x above minimum amount for Small City level, do you think that City level Esdeath is reasonable?

Edit: Nah, don't want to bother Drellix too much with this.

@Lina I'm not too knowledgeable about AGK. But according to Drellix there are people who can defeat people who stomp people who are comparable to Esdeath. That seems like it could be rather solid for City with the super low gap. Not sure where Esdeath would fit into that though.

If Ryu is correct in his saying, City level sounds fine to me. Like he said though, no "at least" except Tatsumi 4th form and Esdeath.

Lina Shields said:
Would this include Esdeath and Budou as well?
Btw, I made the changes to their respective profiles.
Yes, all top tiers should go to City level based on what Ryu has said.

So, from Ryu's post, who gets the City level rating exactly? The wording here seems confusing for me.

However, it should be Wave (with Mastema), Tatsumi, and Shikoutazer, correct?

According to Lina's redux calc, Esdeath's lake freeze is 1.5733e16 joules

The minimum requirement for City level is 2.63592e16 joules.

Barely a one and a half times gap.

I am normally highly against tier jumps through pure scaling, even in severe cases like Ragyo. However I think this is a rare case like Dragon Ball where an exception is justified.

EDIT: I got ninja'd a bit. This message was meant for a little bit earlier in the convo.

Lina Shields said:
So, from Ryu's post, who gets the City level rating exactly? The wording here seems confusing for me.
However, it should be Wave (with Mastema), Tatsumi, and Shikoutazer, correct?
I would give it to Esdeath too, having been considered the most powerful in the Empire. She should always scale to Tatsumi unless he goes batshit and destroys the planet or some other hyperbole. Unless proven otherwise, I think she should scale to him fully.

So you are okay with City level Esdeath then? Btw, Esdeath >> Budou anyways considering Esdeath was playing with Evolved Incursio while Budou got manhandled by it.

Making revisions to Esdeath's tiering now.

Edit: Changes made. I will wait for 15 minutes before concluding this thread.

Perhaps we should also add a note about them getting 7-B due to the insanely small gap too. To avoid confusion.

Yes, that is good.

Btw, Esdeath's page is LONG. Should I edit her profile and adjust the pictures a bit? It would help in regards to shrinking the length of said profile?

Anyways, I think this thread should be concluded.

Also, do Evolved Incursio and Winged Incursio forms scale to Esdeath, as Evolved was able to contend with her and Winged should be at least the same amount of strength.

Lina Shields said:
Btw, Esdeath's page is LONG. Should I edit her profile and adjust the pictures a bit? It would help in regards to shrinking the length of said profile?
Yeah, reduce the size of the pictures and maybe get rid of any that have no use on her profile sounds about right.

@Drellix: Esdeath was not going all out against Evolved Incursio at that point. I suggest leaving it for now. This is further proven by Tatsumi/Evolved Incursion having a hard time against Esdeath while Esdeath was just enjoying the battle.

Edit: Currently editing Esdeath's profile. Don't let anyone else edit it.

True. In that case, I think the only profile yet to be upgraded is Gensei. Other than that, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back