• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Revision Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm agree with that both Sheele and Seryu have some inconsistent rating.

No idea about Leone, its looks like a mix between being PIS aswell consistent...

Btw why Mine in maximum danger is Low 7-B if the feat is 44 megatons to 141 which is 7-B to 7-A?

Kaltias said:
Btw why Mine in maximum danger is Low 7-B if the feat is 44 megatons to 141 which is 7-B to 7-A?
I never checked that Calc....

Can someone do the change?

If Akame and Mine feats changes ends up affecting the whole verse, then it's better to call members that knows very well the verse.

Dark649 said:
If Akame and Mine feats changes ends up affecting the whole verse, then it's better to call members that knows very well the verse.
Mine's won't change anything iirc. As for Akame..... idc I haven't read zero yet.

Dark649 said:
Budo's Lightning did briefly hold back her blast, and that's while being significantly weakened, but that was with his Trump card and I don't think it scales to anyone.

I'm inclined to agree with Gargoyle, I'd offer to do the changes however my phone is being unresponsive atm.

Gargoyle One said:
The justification for Akame is simple
Small Town Level: (Defeated Mera, who fought on par with Gozuki)

It's a simple change.
Just this, really simple.

Mine could be: At least City Level, Possibly Mountain Level with Trump Card(Destroyed Budo's lightning which split a cloud.)

Budo: At Least City Level, possible Mountain level with Solid Shooter (Briefly held back Mine's blast while weakened)

Don't think Leone's thing is PIS. I've seen many characters with much higher durability than their AP, but they still get harmed by others on their level. Personally, I think it represents the level of energy they can take without people saying they get one-shot and all. But I've also seen it being disregarded for their durability and mentioned in the stamina section as an endurance feat.

I predominantly see cases like this in random pages. I mostly don't know the verses myself.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Don't think Leone's thing is PIS. I've seen many characters with much higher durability than their AP, but they still get harmed by others on their level. Personally, I think it represents the level of energy they can take without people saying they get one-shot and all. But I've also seen it being disregarded for their durability and mentioned in the stamina section as an endurance feat.

I predominantly see cases like this in random pages. I mostly don't know the verses myself.
The problem is those characters have feats consistent on that level.

Leone got her arm slashed off by Kurome and Kurome's general puppet was forcing her back.

Either it's PIS, or the entirety of the scaling for AGK needs an overhaul.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Good point. Leone's durability, and where it comes from is kinda similar to.this guy.

Dark649 said:
Leone was distracted when Kurome attacked her, she was not expecting it.
How does a sneak attack make you randomly one shot someone far stronger in durability then you? It's not like it was a difficult feat, Kurome had zero exertion shown.

Nah, it comes from one feat just like Leone's.

I'm referring to the fact that he hasn't been hurt by attacks less damaging then that.

Gargoyle One said:
Either it's PIS, or the entirety of the scaling for AGK needs an overhaul.
I think a revision is not necessary since Kurome is not comparable to Budo, she is much weaker than him.

I don't think Gargoyle meant a massive revision. Some of the scaling of AgK just needs to be fixed and organized.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I don't think Gargoyle meant a massive revision. Some of the scaling of AgK just needs to be fixed and organized.
Can someone here summarize everything that needs to be done? Because the scaling is coming off as a massive mess to me.

Well currently ( I believe so unless the changes have already been made ) Akame ga Kill Zero Akame is getting bumped up to Low 7-C, however this would only escape to Guy and Najasho.

As for the Akame Ga Kill I believe Leone's durability is going to be downgraded and there's some scaling issues that need to be fixed.

I think a revision is not necessary since Kurome is not comparable to Budo, she is much weaker than him.

Precisely, Leone's Dura should get downgraded for that.

Bringing this back because I've been thinking:

How do Esdeath and Budo scale to each other? Budo's normal attacks getting scale to Esdeath's river freezing (which she can most likely casually do in her current state) is kinda understandable. But what about Solid Shooter? It got calc-ed to 44-141 megatons.

But unlike Budo who uses Adrameleich as an equipment, Esdeath's Demon Extract is a part of her being, assimilated into her when she drank it.

My point is: If we translate Esdeath's current "At least City, likely Mountai" to conventional term, would she be "44 to 141 megatons as a minimum via scaling from Budo"? Because translating her "At least City" part to conventional term has always bugged me, since that part comes from complicated scaling from Tatsumi's different forms

Also. Leone shouldn't even have Low-Mid regen if it requires outside help to even work. The best Regenerationn I recall from her is Mid-low.

@Gargoyle One

Do you think I can put in a seperate key for early Zero Akame at 8C so that Taeko and the others scaling makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back