• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill High 6-B rating should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those two are the only things we have, then using the mountain is the closest thing that we can do. Still, that scaling for the crater should be improved.

Here is a link to the thread and my comment where I asked VersusJunkie to make a calc for the Supreme Beam.

Here is where Schnee, VS and I discussed it and came upon the current calc.

If you're following, you'll notice we scrapped the original feat, the Supreme Beam, as VS didn't know how to calc it at the time. However, if someone wants to tackle it now as well for supporting feats or anything, I'll copy paste my comment with the official scans in regards to the feat:

Scan of the Capital being 200,000 square kilometers.

Album of the Supreme Beam, explosion size can be found through the height of the walls or angsized from Shikouteizer who is already dozens of kilometers tall.

Scan of the mushroom cloud made by the Energy Ball in comparison to the Capital. This is the only scan that shows them in comparison in order to get a size. Otherwise you gotta use the crater scan or this scan that shows it in comparison to mountains of unknown size.

What's also irked me is the second crater in the second panel of this scan. That crater is inside the Capital and could only have been caused by the Supreme Beam (you can see that the ground was affected by the Supreme Beam as it's causing shockwaves to the ground) or when Shikouteizer in Purge Mode wilds out with it's missiles and hits inside the Capital.

Bonus: The missile barrages were huge given how much width and height it covered in comparison to the Capital and it's wall. If the second crater was caused by the missiles then it gives more credence to how destructive they are.

So there can be three calcs, the Supreme Beam, the energy ball and the missile barrage.

The feat revised.

What are the reasons for anyone other than Shikotauzer himself scale to his Nuke?Cause,no one ever tanked that feat.Even Shikotauzer himself should scale only in AP of that single attack.His Durability and normal AP should be scaled from other feats.

The steam cloud should not be treated having the same size of the crater, it can be bigger or smaller, because both smoke/steam are moved by the wind during the aftermath of the explosion.

Dzhindzholia said:
The feat revised.

What are the reasons for anyone other than Shikotauzer himself scale to his Nuke?Cause,no one ever tanked that feat.Even Shikotauzer himself should scale only in AP of that single attack.His Durability and normal AP should be scaled from other feats.
That comes from Esdeath being stated to be a far greater threat then anything the Shikoutaser can do

That's also not specified to be an attack stronger then it's other ones.

Revise the verse as you guys see fit. To be honest, I've fallen out of love with vs debating fourms and my attention is focoused elsewhere.

That calc is old, uses old math that is no longer accepted. And come to think of it,A mushroom cloud being comparable in size to a crater doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

So revise as is needed.

@Shnee

That doesn't explain why she should scale to a freaking nuke that is far beyond of what she showed.We would also need a statement.Because being a greater threat doesn't equal greater power.

Its Shikotauzer's most powerful attack,it doesn't need to be stated,its visible compared to other feats.

I think neither Esdeth or Shikotauzer should scale to his nuke all around.He gets an AP only,she gets nothing.

Post those numerous statements,context matters.

I don't think even Shikotauzer can tank his own nuke and you are proposing Esdeath scaling all around with her casual atttacks,thats ridiculous.

Esdeath doesn't scale with her casual attacks at all, she only scales when she's going all out with an Amp no less.

Casual attacks under the amp are still casual.

Anyway we need scans for more context.Because,this is a Nuke,a charged energy blast,why would I believe that Esdeath can produce that much energy in one attack?

I don't remember the whole thing but wasn't she going to freeze an entire country?Maybe thats the reason Nazhenda called her a greater threat in the first place.

What casual attacks though? She is explicitly going all out in this section.

She didn't freeze the country, she simply caused a snowstorm around it to Amp her strength.

Unfortunately I'm on mobile so getting scans is a bit of a pain, but Im pretty sure IMade is already on that.

I read the manga I remember all of the statements and feats

Esdeath jsut isn't portrayed as that strong. She doesn't have any feats with AOE of that level besides her snow storm

@Schnee One

Her current profile assumes that all her attacks are high 6-B under the Ice Amp,she even has "Likely higher" which is a stretch at this point.

Its hard to believe that a sword slash from Esdeath or Akame can produce as much energy as a charged energy attack from Shikotauzer.Especially when no one in the whole verse has feats equal to what Shikotauzer's Nuke.Scaling anyone from the nuke will lead to inconsistenty and its basically an outlier for anyone except Shikotauzer.

She didn't freeze the country, she simply caused a snowstorm around it to Amp her strength.

What I meant was she threated to kill every living thing in the country via her Snowstorm,that's why she was labeled as a greater threat,that is much more than Shikotauzer would've done.

That should have been removed a while ago, that's my B.

Her threat meant to use the strength she gained from the snowstorm to kill everyone in the country. The snowstorm itself is harmless, the strength she gained from it was not.

Again, the snowstorm itself is harmless, literally everyone of the million rebels that were standing directly in the middle of the storm were completely fine. Esdeath was going to use the strength gained from it to eradicate the rest of the empire.

Except she would. Tatsumi was the one to destroy Shiotauzer, then became a Danger Beast and got even more powerful.

Esdeath went and dealt a fatal blow to him in one attack when he intervened.

> No one scales.

I'm sorry but, again, at what point was it even hinted the "nuke" is far above Shikotauzer's AP? And I hope you don't use its AoE as reasoning.

Because its a charged energy based attack that doesn't scale to Physical Characteristics of characters without feats.Its Shikotauzer's AP only,no one else scales from it.

Shikouteizer's ultimate attack is the Supreme Beam. Tatsumi overpowers that when he destroys the mech.

Post a scan that says that Supreme Beam is stronger than the Nuke.

It's not a charged energy attack, in fact the attack kinda appeared on panal without it firing.

An energy based attack that uses the energy Shikotauzer uses to move and for literally all of it's other weapons. A charge of a second or 2 doesn't warrant treating it as something way above.

@LSir

Shikotauzer is a Teigu,a weapon,its can't enhance its physical characteristics with Energy like Characters from Dragon Ball and HST can do.

Just post a scan that proves he can tank that energy blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back